How come when a team in the NFL starts 0-3 the white QB's job is safe?

When will black people a get a fair shot in the NFL?! I hope to live to see this day. lol.

Probably never because everyone is programmed to believe a black QB must be a STAR

Example, RG3 and Kirk Cousins

Cousins played like shit and it's ok

You think replacing the former Super Bowl MVP with Matt Schaub is a sound coaching decision? Or Matt Stafford with Dan Orlovsky. Dallas only has Kellen Moore and Matt Cassell behind Weeden. The other problem is your a Cowboys fan and Jerry Jones runs the team not the coach. What black qb was run out of the league after losing their starting job?

Cordell stewart
Doug williams
Donovan Mcnabb
RG3..........soon
Quincy Carter
Tavaris Jackson
With the exception of Donovan McNabb and maybe Doug Williams, all of those guys were shitty quarterbacks.

So are most of the white backups in the NFL but they still working for some reason

Brandon weeden
Kyle Orton
They are better than the alternative. Is there a good black qb available through free agency right now? None that I am aware of. There have been plenty of black qbs that were good enough to have careers as starters and/or back ups. Maybe they weren't the best but it wasn't skin color that ended their careers.

Any Washington fan will tell you it's not okay that Cousins is sucking.

Tyrod Taylor was a backup for about 4 years. Now he's matured and doing great as a starter. He's backed up by EJ Manuel (black).

But when the black man starts 0-3 he needs to go because he sucks and has no skills. I noticed when the white QB struggles it's the offensive line not giving him protection but when the black man struggles it;s him. lol Joe Flacco and Matthew Stafford has not done shit all season and both of their teams are 0-3 and no talk of a QB switch. Looks like the white man gets a free pass to play like shit and the black man is pressured to be a star or he is out of the league

For example, the white guy who took over for my team named Brandon Weeden is a scrub but still employed for some reason. It was also obvious the coaches don;t trust him from the way he played yesterday so if that is the case why he is still on the team? A white man can be a backup QB for 13 years but if you black then you out of the league once you fall to backup status because the league sees a black backup as useless but the white back up is seen as a veteran

Excuse me while I go to the toilet lol

I don't know. I'm a New England Patriots fan. We don't have a quarterback problem.

you will in 2 years

Maybe less time than that if he decides to run for vice-president in the Trump Administration. I'll have to talk to Donald and see if Brady can't be allowed to continue football and win a couple of more Super Bowls while serving as Vice President. After all, Obama played basketball and golf and took about 40 vacations and he was the President.

You think replacing the former Super Bowl MVP with Matt Schaub is a sound coaching decision? Or Matt Stafford with Dan Orlovsky. Dallas only has Kellen Moore and Matt Cassell behind Weeden. The other problem is your a Cowboys fan and Jerry Jones runs the team not the coach. What black qb was run out of the league after losing their starting job?

Cordell stewart
Doug williams
Donovan Mcnabb
RG3..........soon
Quincy Carter
Tavaris Jackson
With the exception of Donovan McNabb and maybe Doug Williams, all of those guys were shitty quarterbacks.

So are most of the white backups in the NFL but they still working for some reason

Brandon weeden
Kyle Orton
They are better than the alternative. Is there a good black qb available through free agency right now? None that I am aware of. There have been plenty of black qbs that were good enough to have careers as starters and/or back ups. Maybe they weren't the best but it wasn't skin color that ended their careers.

Any Washington fan will tell you it's not okay that Cousins is sucking.

Cousins is sucking and the coach has no intentions of benching him

"God bless fantasy football. There are many things a man can do with his time… this is better than those things.” – Pete, The League

the OP does have a point.You think for a second if Jay Cutler was black he would still be the starter for the Bears after all these years later or if Sam Bradford was black he would have been allowed to be a starter all these years later? sure they would and Im the king of england.

Its pathetic and sad that Bradford and ESPECIALLY Cutler are still employed all these years later.There is not a doubt in my mind that Cutler has special connections to the owner.

He is a coach killer.the owner fires the coachs all the time with them taking the blame for the incompetence of Cutler.the coachs are his fall guy.The owner wont get his head out of his ass and admit that it does not matter who the coach is.That Cutler is the problem.

a black guy would NEVER be employed as long as Cutler has been if they played like he has the last several years.never.thats a fact.

Like he said,Cousins is sucking and the coach has no intention of benching him. Racism is very much present in sports.

Kordell stewart is a poor example though.He got to be a starter way past the time he should have been one.He is a rare exception though.

Last edited:
the OP does have a point.You think for a second if Jay Cutler was black he would still be the starter for the Bears after all these years later or if Sam Bradford was black he would have been allowed to be a starter all these years later? sure they would and Im the king of england.

Its pathetic and sad that Bradford and ESPECIALLY Cutler are still employed all these years later.There is not a doubt in my mind that Cutler has special connections to the owner.

He is a coach killer.the owner fires the coachs all the time with them taking the blame for the incompetence of Cutler.the coachs are his fall guy.The owner wont get his head out of his ass and admit that it does not matter who the coach is.That Cutler is the problem.

a black guy would NEVER be employed as long as Cutler has been if they played like he has the last several years.never.thats a fact.

Like he said,Cousins is sucking and the coach has no intention of benching him. Racism is very much present in sports.

Kordell stewart is a poor example though.He got to be a starter way past the time he should have been one.He is a rare exception though.

Black QB's can't be serviceable only STARS.......Jason Campbell

White QB's can be serviceable/average for 10 years.........Jake DelHomme

Seriously, Comparing Flacco to Stafford? If Stafford was half the QB that Flacco has been, he might get some fan love.

Does anyone think a coach would jeopardize their job because of skin color? I'll take the QB that gives me the best chance to win.

But when the black man starts 0-3 he needs to go because he sucks and has no skills. I noticed when the white QB struggles it's the offensive line not giving him protection but when the black man struggles it;s him. lol Joe Flacco and Matthew Stafford has not done shit all season and both of their teams are 0-3 and no talk of a QB switch. Looks like the white man gets a free pass to play like shit and the black man is pressured to be a star or he is out of the league

For example, the white guy who took over for my team named Brandon Weeden is a scrub but still employed for some reason. It was also obvious the coaches don;t trust him from the way he played yesterday so if that is the case why he is still on the team? A white man can be a backup QB for 13 years but if you black then you out of the league once you fall to backup status because the league sees a black backup as useless but the white back up is seen as a veteran

I see your point.

I for one enjoy seeing a black man fail. Except Russell Wilson of course. I enjoy seeing Mike Vick fail especially because he murders Pit Bulls. I enjoy seeing RobbyThreeGee's fail. I enjoy seeing the Panther's QB fail..except he isn't failing lately. THAT I don't care for.

Who's going to speak up for white guys that like seeing black QBs fail?

I think you have done a great job!

Seriously, Comparing Flacco to Stafford? If Stafford was half the QB that Flacco has been, he might get some fan love.

Does anyone think a coach would jeopardize their job because of skin color? I'll take the QB that gives me the best chance to win.

The coach of the skins will be pressured to bench his white QB if the skins lose the next game or next 2 especially if cousins has another shitty game

I see your point.

I for one enjoy seeing a black man fail. Except Russell Wilson of course. I enjoy seeing Mike Vick fail especially because he murders Pit Bulls. I enjoy seeing RobbyThreeGee's fail. I enjoy seeing the Panther's QB fail..except he isn't failing lately. THAT I don't care for.

you and the skins coach

I see your point.

you and the skins coach

I don't care a lick about the Skins. I do think that 3Gee's should do something about his hair doo. Watching him sulking up and down the Skins sidelines like a lost puppy was sad. He already knew the cameras would be on him. Stll he took no pride in keeping up his appearance. Was he there cheering on his team mates? Hell to the no-no. He looked like crap! Not even a Jeri-Curl...Just these strands that looked like little twigs coming out of his scalp...he looked like he had just been on a crack binge.

I see your point.

you and the skins coach

I don't care a lick about the Skins. I do think that 3Gee's should do something about his hair doo. Watching him sulking up and down the Skins sidelines like a lost puppy was sad. He already knew the cameras would be on him. Stll he took no pride in keeping up his appearance. Was he there cheering on his team mates? Hell to the no-no. He looked like crap! Not even a Jeri-Curl...Just these strands that looked like little twigs coming out of his scalp...he looked like he had just been on a crack binge.

RG3 will be playing before the season is over from media pressure

I haven't watched the Skins at all. Has Cousins been all that bad?

He's 74 of 107 for 715 yards. 3 TDs and 4 ints. 81 passer rating.

I haven't watched the Skins at all. Has Cousins been all that bad?

He's 74 of 107 for 715 yards. 3 TDs and 4 ints. 81 passer rating.

In both losses Cousins has more Interceptions than TD Passes

The coach of the skins will be pressured to bench his white QB if the skins lose the next game or next 2 especially if cousins has another shitty game

Right, it has nothing to do with race or the color of anyone's skin. It is winning and losing.

Right, it has nothing to do with race or the color of anyone's skin. It is winning and losing.

Expectations are higher for black QB's

Expectations are higher for black QB's

BS

Forum List

Back