🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

How Conservatism Killed The GOP

Nope, dishwater, your way is the outdated unacceptable model for the 21st century.

Show me where it "my way" has failed in history.

2000 - 20008 ring a bell?

gawd, you people are awful.

WTF are you talking about... Bush was a liberal, just look at Obama's full support of EVERY Bush policy. Oh and btw dumb ass Dems took over Congress in 2006... You know the fuckers that decide budgets and pass laws... Maybe you can show us all the big repeal they did being that's what they fuckin ran on doing you clown.

I'll give you the list too as it seems you just gloss right the fuck over it...

Torture
Guantanamo
Iraq
Afghanistan
Supporting Illegal’s and people that employs them
Expanding Homeland security
Bailouts
More Bailouts
Stimulus
Tax credits that now need tax hikes to pay for them
Obamacare (part D) laff
Talks of starting a third War
And of course destroy the economy…

Show me where it "my way" has failed in history.

WTF are you talking about... Bush was a liberal, just look at Obama's full support of EVERY Bush policy. Oh and btw dumb ass Dems took over Congress in 2006... You know the fuckers that decide budgets and pass laws... Maybe you can show us all the big repeal they did being that's what they fuckin ran on doing you clown.

Torture
Guantanamo
Iraq
Afghanistan
Bailouts
More Bailouts
Stimulus
Obamacare (part D) laff

Fantasy world. He ran twice, as a conservative. Once with compassion. :lol:

Conservatives backed him early on over more conservative candidates.

Grow up.

Avorysuds, that's the GOP that did that, the party of "conservatism." Which it isn't, though it pretends it is. The 21st century requires centralization of government because of the technology and the economies: no way around it.

Your answer is to empower the American voter with knowledge: you do that, s/he will never vote libertarian or Republican big party.

I voted Ron Mother fuckin Paul you deeply imbedded shit stains. I never voted for Bush, never supported him, not even after 9/11... "My way" has not been represented in US history much since Harding and Coolidge... Oh please don't tell me you side fat jiggle fuckers think Coolidge cause FDR's 3 term long Depression...?

Avorysuds, that's the GOP that did that, the party of "conservatism." Which it isn't, though it pretends it is. The 21st century requires centralization of government because of the technology and the economies: no way around it.

Your answer is to empower the American voter with knowledge: you do that, s/he will never vote libertarian or Republican big party.

Jake, these crazies live in a world of litmus tests and ideological purity. they throw themselves and each other under the proverbial bus out of loyalty to faux principles that none of them ever live up to.

how fucked up is that?

I voted Ron Mother fuckin Paul you deeply imbedded shit stains. I never voted for Bush, never supported him, not even after 9/11... "My way" has not been represented in US history much since Harding and Coolidge... Oh please don't tell me you side fat jiggle fuckers think Coolidge cause FDR's 3 term long Depression...?

Hey dopey, Ross Perot is on line 2. He wants to have a paranoid conversation with you...

Jake, these crazies live in a world of litmus tests and ideological purity. they throw themselves and each other under the proverbial bus out of loyalty to faux principles that none of them ever live up to.

how fucked up is that?

That may get them the House, not because of their ideology, but because the American voter is so damned mad at 1994 to 2010 that s/he can't see straight. But, yeah, they mistake their sentiment for substance. It isn't and they will learn that the hard way.

Torture
Guantanamo
Iraq
Afghanistan
Bailouts
More Bailouts
Stimulus
Obamacare (part D) laff

Fantasy world. He ran twice, as a conservative. Once with compassion. :lol:

Conservatives backed him early on over more conservative candidates.

Grow up.

And before it was all over the Republican party fractured due to O!M!F!G! lack of conservative representation! Remember when you were a gigglefucked happy talking shit about the GOP falling apart?? Yeah, that was because Bush RAN as a Conservative but governed like a liberal...

Here, do me a favor, go find me where Bush was "conservative" defined by "small Government." Seriously, do it, go own me up! Prove to us all Bush was a conservative...

Nope, avory, the party of Reagan will not be allowed to comeback (it will have to change if it wants power), and tell the libertarian dope that way is never going to happen. It didn't happen during Coolidge and Harding: flat lie. What happened was the GOP did not enforce what limited controls they had on big business, and they ran the economy over the cliff.

how fucked up is that?

I'll bet you anything... ANYTHING you chubby bunz watch more fox news in a day than I see in a month.

To the readers of this thread? You have to excuse the OP and the Faux Conservative named Starkey...Neither are genuine Conservatives...nor do I suspect they are Republicans in the Spirit Of Lincoln...

They are phonies. Nothing to see here...Move along...

Nope, avory, the party of Reagan will not be allowed to comeback (it will have to change if it wants power), and tell the libertarian dope that way is never going to happen. It didn't happen during Coolidge and Harding: flat lie. What happened was the GOP did not enforce what limited controls they had on big business, and they ran the economy over the cliff.

Which businesses were not "controlled?"

The banks who were ordered by government to make home loans to uncreditworthy borrowers? Is that "limited" control?

Even Barney Frank now admits affordble housing initiatves were ill conceived.

how fucked up is that?

I'll bet you anything... ANYTHING you chubby bunz watch more fox news in a day than I see in a month.

I do now that I got cable back. But I'll cancel it after the elections.

Did I say anything about Reagan? Wtf are you talking about? It's like you keep trying to attach me to failed Big Government Republicans and yet you support Big Government Democrats... Like, are you fucking that shallow? YOU prove big Government fails when you try and say "HA HA, YOU SUPPORTED BUSH! AND HE WAS BIG GOVERNMENT!!" Titty fats, you support Bush... if you didn't like Bush you couldn't really support Obama being they do ALL of the same shit... NO DIFFERENCE. It's not a talking point, they really do the same shit.

Forum List

Back