🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

How Conservatism Killed The GOP

the answer is indisputable: the tax cuts did their intended job of returning money to taxpayers. The government took in less than it would have otherwise.

How do I know? Brian Riedl said so. Riedl found that the 2001 and 2003 tax cuts were responsible for “just 14 percent of the swing from the projected cumulative $5.6 trillion surplus for 2002-2011 to an actual $6.1 trillion deficit.”

How much is just 14 percent? Riedl did the math so I don’t have to: $1.7 trillion. Throw in other tax costs -- primarily the annual patching of the Alternative Minimum Tax, made more expensive by the existence of the Bush tax cuts -- and you get another $400 billion. Throw in the extra interest payments caused by the increased debt -- a cost Riedl conveniently omitted -- and you have $377 billion more.

PostPartisan - Did the Bush tax cuts reduce revenue? Of course.

"Otherwise" is speculative bullshit for mental masturbators.

You never read the article yet you lied and said you did. You keep shifting like sand. You're a troll.

and you suck at it.

:eusa_shhh:

http://voices.washingtonpost.com/postpartisan/2010/08/cherry-picking_season.html cherry-picking_season

Last edited:
the answer is indisputable: the tax cuts did their intended job of returning money to taxpayers. The government took in less than it would have otherwise.

How do I know? Brian Riedl said so. Riedl found that the 2001 and 2003 tax cuts were responsible for “just 14 percent of the swing from the projected cumulative $5.6 trillion surplus for 2002-2011 to an actual $6.1 trillion deficit.”

How much is just 14 percent? Riedl did the math so I don’t have to: $1.7 trillion. Throw in other tax costs -- primarily the annual patching of the Alternative Minimum Tax, made more expensive by the existence of the Bush tax cuts -- and you get another $400 billion. Throw in the extra interest payments caused by the increased debt -- a cost Riedl conveniently omitted -- and you have $377 billion more.

Revere's bluff was called and his hand is empty. Remember that your mental masturbation, revere, just like your physical, is fun but sterile. You reactionary wacks have offered nothing of worth here. Just sterile thinking.

No, I presented at least two "models" that failed. Obamacare and Porkulus.

You presented nothing, revere, except your inability to reason and to evidence.

Dante is right: you are a troll.

You never read the article yet you lied and said you did. You keep shifting like sand. You're a troll.

and you suck at it.

I read the article.

Models for a $14T economy as complex as this are crap.

Revere and Auto have added absolutely nothing to this discussion: mere spin, talking points, no substance, and a lot of misdirection. Guys, when you provide hard evidence, we can play hard ball. Right now Dante has smacked all of your pitches out of the park.

His thread has no focus because it's based on his version or opinion of something rather than fact. For people like yourself and even the OP all this thread is here for is to attack anything that is not a liberal out of desperation from the absolute failure the Dems have been in FOUR YEARS.

I really don't care about you peons at this point. Your shit is going to get handed to you just like it was handed to the GOP in 2006. Since you have no claim to victory on any front being Obama runs the country like GWB Junior we see dumb ass threads like this popping up multiple times a day.

Go ahead an pick fun at the liberal Bush, his party and the world rejected him… Now get ready for the fact that you guys had your turn and once again your own party and the world is rejecting you.

Believe me, I understand you had to keep doing:
Torture
Guantanamo
Iraq
Afghanistan
Supporting Illegal’s and people that employs them
Expanding Homeland security
Bailouts
More Bailouts
Stimulus
Tax credits that now need tax hikes to pay for them
Obamacare (part D) laff
Talks of starting a third War
And of course destroy the economy…

You were helpless, we know, we tried to warn you that when you give Government to much power the only thing they can seem to deliver is higher taxes a bill giving them more power and an apology that they didn’t have “enough” to get the job done the first, second and third time…

Revere's bluff was called and his hand is empty. Remember that your mental masturbation, revere, just like your physical, is fun but sterile. You reactionary wacks have offered nothing of worth here. Just sterile thinking.

No, I presented at least two "models" that failed. Obamacare and Porkulus.

I suspect in your ignorance you are trying to compare what I previously pointed out are unknowns --- health care and whatever else you are referring too (I don't do juvenile very well) --- with knows --- budgets, and revenue stats, and tax cuts of the past where we have data that is agreed on by all?

sad. you really do need to take to heart what the the NAACP and UNCF say: a mind is a terrible thing to waste

You made a statement that you can't support, which makes you a troll when you want others to provide evidence to refute your assertion. That is not how critical thinking works.

However, you do reveal you have Tea Party candidate qualities: you intend to weave a thread of deceit. Unlike O'Donnell and others, you are not nearly good enough to pull it off.

and you suck at it.

I read the article.

Models for a $14T economy as complex as this are crap.

You keep running away from the part of the discussion that deals with hard facts. The revenue.

You were helpless, we know, we tried to warn you that when you give Government to much power the only thing they can seem to deliver is higher taxes a bill giving them more power and an apology that they didn’t have “enough” to get the job done the first, second and third time…

You are not going to get the victories you believe, and next month will show that.

You guys are not, simply, mainstream.

You're done arguing the point, so it's time to attack?

Who's the troll?

hey goofy, pay attention. It's my posting style. stop whining like a slapped bitch? See? I can do juvenile. I lied. :eusa_whistle:

You are not going to get the victories you believe, and next month will show that.

You guys are not, simply, mainstream.

And I'll take your word for it being you don't even know wtf a conservative is...

Hey fat boi, you missed the list I gave....

Believe me, I understand you had to keep doing:
Torture
Guantanamo
Iraq
Afghanistan
Bailouts
More Bailouts
Stimulus
Obamacare (part D) laff

What Revere is doing is arguing a different point. It's a red herring intended to obfuscate uncomfortable facts laid out in the article I linked to: The right has to fudge things to make a loss in revenue look like a gain. It's pathetic and disgraceful because it's dishonest.

Uhh, ok... Awesome "comeback" dood. How about you realize you represent a dinosaur, outdated and failed version of how Governments role in people lives.

Nope, dishwater, your way is the outdated unacceptable model for the 21st century.

Show me where it "my way" has failed in history. Until then this diskwater killed yo shit clean bitch~

1994 - 2006 under one compliant and one eager president stripped the wealth of the middle class (the real economic strength of America), ran up the public debt by borrowing (and you yell at the Dems?), and damn near broke the economy.

Yep your "way" failed. Sneak off into the dark, little one.

Nope, dishwater, your way is the outdated unacceptable model for the 21st century.

Show me where it "my way" has failed in history. Until then this diskwater killed yo shit clean bitch~

1994 - 2006 under one compliant and one eager president stripped the wealth of the middle class (the real economic strength of America), ran up the public debt by borrowing (and you yell at the Dems?), and damn near broke the economy.

Yep your "way" failed. Sneak off into the dark, little one.

You mean the liberal President Bush that started most of this

Torture
Guantanamo
Iraq
Afghanistan
Bailouts
More Bailouts
Stimulus
Obamacare (part D) laff

Only to be followed up with a dem congress and President that also at no point tried to repeal any of it? Only expanded these program?

Ahh, lil Jaketummyfat... I never voted for Bush. Bush was not "conservative" sucka, he was full lib... So please Bottom boi, tell us all again how Bush's "Big Government" policies failed so I can laff when you support Obama for expanding these programs.

Forum List

Back