How Coronavirus Raced Through Quarantined Cruise Ship.

Agree or Disagree. Coronavirus in New York Apartments is being spread through the ventilation system

• Total voters
I bumped for Dalia only............as there was information here pertaining to her thread.
Well in any regard

Thanks for the reminder that Trump kept those people on that ship until virtually everyone was exposed to the virus and then failed to quarantine all of them when he allowed the ship into port
lol

Everything is Trump to you............and this thread shows a long time ago I showed how it can travel through air.......and why..........The Cruise ship was a lab experiment in a controlled environment...........This being when your side was having HUG A CHINA MAN CRUSADE..........LOL
Sorry but that ship was an example and precursor to what Trump did to the nation

I bumped for Dalia only............as there was information here pertaining to her thread.
Well in any regard

Thanks for the reminder that Trump kept those people on that ship until virtually everyone was exposed to the virus and then failed to quarantine all of them when he allowed the ship into port
lol

Everything is Trump to you............and this thread shows a long time ago I showed how it can travel through air.......and why..........The Cruise ship was a lab experiment in a controlled environment...........This being when your side was having HUG A CHINA MAN CRUSADE..........LOL
Sorry but that ship was an example and precursor to what Trump did to the nation
BS.............old story bro.............no one believes you except the moonbats of the left

Forum List

Back