How correct was Fauci's predictions on the Kung Flu?

Gotta love it! Not a single Dimwinger wants to address the fact Fauci is an idiot.

All they can come with is ORANGE MAN BAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"One Horse Ponies"................as Pedo Joe would say. :banana:

Because he's not. He's served every President since Reagan appointed him. Republican and Democrat.
We got an issue this year with him..why? A fast moving virus that the common denominator ignored...The Orange Roughy. Nuff said. Orange Man...INCOMPETENT. I'm glad Fauci and Birx stuck around to work through this abortion of an administration.
See. :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :itsok: :itsok:

I get it. You got nothing but you worship the ground the guy walks on. Well, he's gone in another 19 days. And while Fauci will be remembered as a public servant who worked for the President despite the fact that the guy was a moron, Trump will be remembered as...well, the incompetent moron he is...was...will be. :)
Nothing but more TDS bullshit.

Still nothing, eh fuckwit? Just the same sad list that's been gone over I don't know how many times of most things that Trump had nothing to do with. Just busy work.

Well, he did suggest injecting disinfectants and sticking UV lights where the sun don't shine..so there's that.
C'mon, admit it...you tried that UV light didn't you.

:auiqs.jpg:
I destroyed your bullshit with a comprehensive list..............and the best you can do is bring up "injecting disinfectants"??????????????????

:laughing0301: :cuckoo: :itsok: :iyfyus.jpg: :banana: :laugh2::banana::itsok:

I constantly think that that one is simply fucking retarded.

And another one with nothing pipes up. It's like whack-a-mole.
Tell me, what does it take to be a true believer?

Look in the mirror dude
You're nothing
You're just a bubblecult retard spewing bubblecult talking points.

Gotta love it! Not a single Dimwinger wants to address the fact Fauci is an idiot.

Because he's not. He's served every President since Reagan appointed him. Republican and Democrat.
We got an issue this year with him..why? A fast moving virus that the common denominator ignored...The Orange Roughy. Nuff said. Orange Man...INCOMPETENT. I'm glad Fauci and Birx stuck around to work through this abortion of an administration.

I get it. You got nothing but you worship the ground the guy walks on. Well, he's gone in another 19 days. And while Fauci will be remembered as a public servant who worked for the President despite the fact that the guy was a moron, Trump will be remembered as...well, the incompetent moron he is...was...will be. :)

Still nothing, eh fuckwit? Just the same sad list that's been gone over I don't know how many times of most things that Trump had nothing to do with. Just busy work.

Well, he did suggest injecting disinfectants and sticking UV lights where the sun don't shine..so there's that.

I destroyed your bullshit with a comprehensive list..............and the best you can do is bring up "injecting disinfectants"??????????????????

You owe retards everywhere an apology.

Prolly

Fauci predicted we would see a spike in cases in the fall
He was correct

Trump predicted it would all be over by election day
He was wrong

Look in the mirror dude
You're nothing

Again with the bubblecult. Anything new? You really are boring.

Where it all went wrong. This is what happens when you have an incompetent boob in the top spot. The incompetence spills over into inaction and chaos down the chain....sad. Here's my favorite moment. Where it all went in the shitter.

Fauci's just the medical professional. He can't help it if Trump ignored him. At least Fauci changed his recommendations when it called for it based on present knowledge...unlike his boss.
And of course you're lying again, jackass.

It's a list I've gone over with posters since June. Same old, same old. He gets credit for a travel restriction of Chinese nationals on January 30th....but fucked it up because he didn't order a two week shelter in place for American citizens so we could get our testing and quarantining act together. The rest...is just busy work. Most of which he had no direct hand in. Because he was busy golfing, tweeting, and holding pep rallies.
Dude, you showed up with your usual ORANGE MAN BAD talking points your handlers feed you...............in a thread that isn't about Trump. I roundly kicked your ass, as always.

So, do you have anything on topic? Anything whatsoever to say about Fauci being wrong on every count? Anything?

Or will you just continue tee them up for me to destroy you?

Dude, you..got..nothing. Trump fucks up the response to the virus, presents no leadership, and finally, fucks up the distribution of the vaccine that he tries to take credit for...and the best you've got is to blame Fauci??..the health professional, the public servant who stuck around through all the demeaning, the insults, the dragging behind the car of his professional reputation??? You refuse to place any blame at the feet of your orange god. Destroy? You got a long way to go son. :)

Here's what's on topic about your OP.
You..are..a..RETARD!!
I accept your concession and admission you have nothing on topic, Tardboi. :itsok:

I took your white flag a few posts ago. You got nothing. Carry on. :)
Let's recap...............

You brought the idiotic Dimwinger talking point: ORANGE MAN BAD did nothing from Jan-March.

I provided a comprehensive, detailed list of his actions during that time period.

You came back with: ORANGE MAN BAD.

Once again you lose on the facts.

Look in the mirror dude
You're nothing

Again with the bubblecult. Anything new? You really are boring.

Thank you.

It's a list I've gone over with posters since June. Same old, same old. He gets credit for a travel restriction of Chinese nationals on January 30th....but fucked it up because he didn't order a two week shelter in place for American citizens so we could get our testing and quarantining act together. The rest...is just busy work. Most of which he had no direct hand in. Because he was busy golfing, tweeting, and holding pep rallies.
Dude, you showed up with your usual ORANGE MAN BAD talking points your handlers feed you...............in a thread that isn't about Trump. I roundly kicked your ass, as always.

So, do you have anything on topic? Anything whatsoever to say about Fauci being wrong on every count? Anything?

Dude, you..got..nothing. Trump fucks up the response to the virus, presents no leadership, and finally, fucks up the distribution of the vaccine that he tries to take credit for...and the best you've got is to blame Fauci??..the health professional, the public servant who stuck around through all the demeaning, the insults, the dragging behind the car of his professional reputation??? You refuse to place any blame at the feet of your orange god. Destroy? You got a long way to go son. :)

You..are..a..RETARD!!
I accept your concession and admission you have nothing on topic, Tardboi. :itsok:

You brought the idiotic Dimwinger talking point: ORANGE MAN BAD did nothing from Jan-March.

I provided a comprehensive, detailed list of his actions during that time period.

Get lost Slinky. You lost. Trump lost. It's over. Deal with it. I understand you love him but he fucked up the response to the virus. Quoting lists won't save his legacy...cause he already lost. :)

You..are..a..RETARD!!

Sounds like a terminal case of TDS to me.

You..are..a..RETARD!!

Sounds like a terminal case of TDS to me.

Hope so.

You..are..a..RETARD!!

Get lost Slinky. You lost. Trump lost. It's over. Deal with it. I understand you love him but he fucked up the response to the virus. Quoting lists won't save his legacy...cause he already lost. :)
More: ORANGE MAN BAD!!!!

You are funny. :itsok:

gateway pundit is doing two things:
1) taking fauci out of context
2) cherry picking studies or countries which contradicted fauci's statements, which were later found to be incorrect by more recent studies.

example 1 is the fauci said back in janurary that things could change after saying virus isnt a threat.

also, serrno later corrected their report on hydroxychloroquine

gateway pundit is doing two things:
1) taking fauci out of context
2) cherry picking studies or countries which contradicted fauci's statements, which were later found to be incorrect by more recent studies.

example 1 is the fauci said back in janurary that things could change after saying virus isnt a threat.

also, serrno later corrected their report on hydroxychloroquine

No.

The clown's story changed every week.

And Dimwingers hang on his every word.

How accurate was Trump's?..just one guy from China..it's all under control..LOL!!

The clown's story changed every week.

And Dimwingers hang on his every word.

How accurate was Trump's?..just one guy from China..it's all under control..LOL!!
Hey look, another "One Horse Pony"................. :itsok:

I remember when repubs were saying that the death toll and numbers was not what was predicted in the first few month. . As it got closer then the argument changed.

Ignore the numbers and now its about the economy. Now its the numbers were wrong. Well it is what they do. Like most government agencies they put out numbers and predict what will happen in the future. My guess it is best to underestimate than overestimate.

Still this is how they make plans for the future. Which is a hard thing to predict. Unless your a sports team that never wins anything. Still when Trump says, "It's just one case and it will be over soon", the crowd goes ooh, aah,, and woman start to faint. That is called underestimating something and it cost him. It also make you sound like you know it all.

Fauci has been with the agency since 1984 and still there.

Trump has been at his job for 4 years and will no longer be there

Who to believe and which one is the idiot that couldn't keep his government job?

Last edited:
All we know is this...

msnbc and the rest of the traitors attacked Trump for this statement, "The coronavirus is not the flu, it is vicious. "

The left wing media all insisted the flu was worse and Trump was a xenophobic racist for stopping travel from China...

As for Fauci....and the WHO along with the rest of satanic globalist liars, they have double talked their way through every aspect of this political attack to remove Trump from office so that he doesn't lead an investigation and reveal the level of worldwide 40 year old corruption.

• Dr. Anthony Fauci, the nation's top infectious disease expert, says he doesn't regret advising Americans against wearing masks early on in the COVID-19 pandemic.
  • In an interview with CBS Evening News anchor Norah O'Donnell published in InStyle, Fauci defended his credibility and decision-making in response to recent attempts from the White House to undermine him.
  • "I don't regret anything I said then because in the context of the time in which I said it, it was correct. We were told in our task force meetings that we have a serious problem with the lack of PPEs," he said.
All of a sudden Trump is blamed for leading the nazi white Americans to not wear masks, yet there was Fauci saying masks won't work.

What did the WHO say? Huh, let's see.
  • On April 6, the World Health Organization released new guidance saying that healthy people don't need to wear face masks to prevent coronavirus spread.
  • Masks should be for the sick, their caretakers, and healthcare workers, the WHO guidance said.
Huh, that was on April 6th. Not January 6th. We were in the middle of the declared worldwide pandemic and they claimed masks don't work

Along with Fauci. Trump decided to GO ALONG WITH THE DOCTORS AND SCIENTISTS.

All of a sudden....

Trump is the idiot. Like Hydrochloroquine, thousands of Doctors claimed it was effective treatment. The WHO called it promising. Tom Hanks and his wife used it. Didn't say anything bad about it.

Then....

Trump praised Hydrochloroquine and JUST LIKE THAT it became the worst thing you could possibly take. Even though to this moment it is being used to TREAT COVID-19.

Huh....

Ignore the left. They will lead you to hell.

I remember when repubs were saying that the death toll and numbers was not what was predicted in the first few month. . As it got closer then the argument changed.

Ignore the numbers and now its about the economy. Now its the numbers were wrong. Well it is what they do. Like most government agencies they put out numbers and predict what will happen in the future. My guess it is best to underestimate than overestimate.

Still this is how they make plans for the future. Which is a hard thing to predict. Unless your a sports team that never wins anything. Still when Trump says, "It's just one case and it will be over soon", the crowd goes ooh, aah,, and woman start to faint. That is called underestimating something and it cost him. It also make you sound like you know it all.
Predictions in the first few months was 2.2 MILLION dead in America, Dummy.

Forum List

Back