How Could A U.S. President Allow This To Happen?

Decus

Platinum Member
May 13, 2012
Banana Republic
The U.S. Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit ruled that the massive spying that took place under the Obama administration; against U.S. citizens, was illegal and very likely unconstitutional. How could a "Constitutional scholar" like Obama allow this to happen?:

"In a ruling handed down on Wednesday, the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit said the warrantless telephone dragnet that secretly collected millions of Americans’ telephone records violated the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act and may well have been unconstitutional."

Funny but I couldn't find this on CNN.

The U.S. Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit ruled that the massive spying that took place under the Obama administration; against U.S. citizens, was illegal and very likely unconstitutional. How could a "Constitutional scholar" like Obama allow this to happen?:

"In a ruling handed down on Wednesday, the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit said the warrantless telephone dragnet that secretly collected millions of Americans’ telephone records violated the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act and may well have been unconstitutional."

Barry Obama is THE most anti-American and anti-Christian president the US has had. Just dreadful.

The Ninth? I thought they were anti-American leftists! I guess all the "proofs" of their devious behavior had be sent down a "memory hole" to fit the new narrative.

The subject is illegal spying on U.S. citizens under the Obama administration. Care to comment on the topic?

Well, konrad IS a bit dim.

The NSA’s phone call tracking without authorization began under President George W. Bush following the 9/11 terror attacks. Another similar one was approved by the secretive FISA Court in 2006 – and renewed a number of times since – but the appeals court ruled that those rulings were legally flawed.
The Fox news article says.

The NSA’s phone call tracking without authorization began under President George W. Bush following the 9/11 terror attacks. Another similar one was approved by the secretive FISA Court in 2006 – and renewed a number of times since – but the appeals court ruled that those rulings were legally flawed.
The Fox news article says.

Thanks for reading the article. Is your position that Obama was right to continue the illegal spying on U.S. citizens or should he have taken action to protect Americans?

Obama saw himself as more of a 'world president' than an American one.

His first official act in office was the global apology tour.

apology tour.gif

Obama spied on the opposition campaign in a presidential election and used what he found to rig the election.

THIS surprises you?

Obama spied on the opposition campaign in a presidential election and used what he found to rig the election.

THIS surprises you?

Not at all. He spied on journalists as well.

The Ninth? I thought they were anti-American leftists! I guess all the "proofs" of their devious behavior had be sent down a "memory hole" to fit the new narrative.

You're not stupid because you're a communist, you're a communist because you're stupid.

{ The 9th Circuit is the largest circuit court, covering many of the West Coast states, including California, Hawaii, and Arizona. The court just received its 10th judge from the Trump administration, effectively changing the court’s liberal makeup into a more ideologically diverse lineup. }

Make California America again...

How could a "Constitutional scholar" like Obama allow this to happen?

Obama is no Constitutional scholar for starters that's a myth fabricated by the liberal media. This speaks to your question, he was not a professor or even an associate professor because he's not qualified to hold that position. He was a lecturer. His class was rated subpar by students. The lazy bum never engaged with faculty, as soon as his lecture was finished he fled the campus. Even the job was obtained by means of political favor in the corrupt Chicago politics. The guy was was a hack lawyer at best. Never argued a major case. No legal career achievements of any kind. Never a partner at a firm in spite of a degree from Harvard Law.

So is it any surprise this hack had a blatant disregard for the law and Constitution? I think not.

Not at all. He spied on journalists as well.

AND put them in prison.

Well, let's see. In the name of national security. This program started in the wake of 9/11 and if my admittedly hazy memory serves me, GWB was President (memba the Patriot Act?).
From The Hill article. So it continued? Are you surprised?...or is your righteous indignation reserved for just for Obama?
"The metadata collection program was created and approved by the secretive Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Court after the passage of the Patriot Act in the wake of the 9/11 terrorist attacks".

How could a "Constitutional scholar" like Obama allow this to happen?

Obama is no Constitutional scholar for starters that's a myth fabricated by the liberal media. This speaks to your question, he was not a professor or even an associate professor because he's not qualified to hold that position. He was a lecturer. His class was rated subpar by students. The lazy bum never engaged with faculty, as soon as his lecture was finished he fled the campus. Even the job was obtained by means of political favor in the corrupt Chicago politics. The guy was was a hack lawyer at best. Never argued a major case. No legal career achievements of any kind. Never a partner at a firm in spite of a degree from Harvard Law.

So is it any surprise this hack had a blatant disregard for the law and Constitution? I think not.

I put quotes around "Constitutional scholar" as I share your opinion of Obama's qualifications.

The kenyan klown liked to wipe its ass on America, and in particular, the Constitution. He probably go an F in that class. We'll never know. All muzzies think the same: "Death to America"

Forum List

Back