How Could any White Male Vote for Clinton

Bush92

GHBush1992
May 23, 2014

The blatant racism shown by the DNC toward white males is appalling. How could any white male vote Democratic after the Clinton campaign and DNC has played the race card over and over again?

Simple.................I'm smart enough and have listened to enough of Trump's speeches and debates (both primary and general) to know that Trump really doesn't have any idea nor does he have the temperament to govern effectively.

In the grand scheme of things, Trump would be even worse than Jr.

No wonder Putin and the Russians keep saying that Trump would be a better president, they want to have someone they know they can run over.

Simple.................I'm smart enough and have listened to enough of Trump's speeches and debates (both primary and general) to know that Trump really doesn't have any idea nor does he have the temperament to govern effectively.

No wonder Putin and the Russians keep saying that Trump would be a better president, they want to have someone they know they can run over.
No you are an automated Democrat voter. The most racist thing I ever witnessed was the DNC Convention this summer.

How could any woman vote for Clinton when we are trying to keep our families safe? How can any woman believe Hillary could keep us safe when she puts confidential and top secret documents on an unsecured server? We are closer to war with Russia during the Obama administration and it would be the same with Clinton.

Nice try at diversion.

No you are an automated Democrat voter. The most racist thing I ever witnessed was the DNC Convention this summer.

Wrong. I'm an Independent, and have voted for both Republican and Democrats over the years that I've voted. When I was in the military, I voted primarily for the Republicans because that is the way most people voted. But to be fair, the Republicans always promised the military larger pay raises (even if on occasion they used voodoo economics and move the military payday).

Why am I voting for Clinton? She's the lesser of two evils.

If Russia and Putin were endorsing Clinton, THEN I might think about Trump.

Wrong. I'm an Independent, and have voted for both Republican and Democrats over the years that I've voted. When I was in the military, I voted primarily for the Republicans because that is the way most people voted. But to be fair, the Republicans always promised the military larger pay raises (even if on occasion they used voodoo economics and move the military payday).

Why am I voting for Clinton? She's the lesser of two evils.

If Russia and Putin were endorsing Clinton, THEN I might think about Trump.
When did Russia endorse Trump? Clinton is not lesser of two evils. She is a worm that would do anything to get elected.

Who gave away US uranium to Russia?

How could any woman vote for Clinton when we are trying to keep our families safe? How can any woman believe Hillary could keep us safe when she puts confidential and top secret documents on an unsecured server? We are closer to war with Russia during the Obama administration and it would be the same with Clinton.

Yawn, guy, Trump is owned by the Russians.

So let's review.

Christians are now supporting a womanizer who brags about grabbing pussy.
Neocons are now denouncing the Iraq War and cozying up to Russia.
Libertarians are pals with a guy who advocates torture and using the justice system to punish his political enemies.

How far have you fallen?

Exactly. Putin would totally manipulate Trump; and, Trump would run this country into the ground. Make it great again? Laughable. It will be just the opposite.

Yawn, guy, Trump is owned by the Russians.
Totally true.

The blatant racism shown by the DNC toward white males is appalling. How could any white male vote Democratic after the Clinton campaign and DNC has played the race card over and over again?

Trouble is Guys like Hoss have a sexual fascination with the woman,like they did with the late Maggie Thatcher in the UK years back including your President at the time Ronald Regan...........Stuff knows how and why..steve

For that matter, how could any woman, Jew, or gay person vote for Cankles, when she wants to import millions of Sharia Muslims. It appears her goal is for Allahu Akbar to be heard from sea to shining sea.

Exactly. Putin would totally manipulate Trump; and, Trump would run this country into the ground. Make it great again? Laughable. It will be just the opposite.
Lmfao. You are insane.

Forum List

Back