How Crazy They're Becoming

Billy_Kinetta

Paladin of the Lost Hour
Mar 4, 2013
John D. Dingell, who represented Michigan from 1955 to 2015 ― the longest anyone has ever served in Congress in America ― said in The Atlantic that he can’t stand watching good bills pass a “hyper-partisan House” and then be stymied by the Senate, which is disproportionately weighted by congresspeople in small states.

“With my own eyes, I’ve watched in horror and increasing anger as that imbalance in power has become the primary cause of our national legislative paralysis,” he wrote in an excerpt from his book The Dean: The Best Seat in the House.

“Twice in the past 18 years, we’ve seen the loser of the popular vote become president through the Electoral College formula, which gives that same disproportionate weight to small states, each of which gets two automatic votes for its two senators.”

His answer? Abolish the Senate or combine the two chambers, “and the problem will be solved.”

The Longest-Serving Congressman In History Wants To Abolish The Senate | HuffPost

John D. Dingell, who represented Michigan from 1955 to 2015 ― the longest anyone has ever served in Congress in America ― said in The Atlantic that he can’t stand watching good bills pass a “hyper-partisan House” and then be stymied by the Senate, which is disproportionately weighted by congresspeople in small states.

“With my own eyes, I’ve watched in horror and increasing anger as that imbalance in power has become the primary cause of our national legislative paralysis,” he wrote in an excerpt from his book The Dean: The Best Seat in the House.

“Twice in the past 18 years, we’ve seen the loser of the popular vote become president through the Electoral College formula, which gives that same disproportionate weight to small states, each of which gets two automatic votes for its two senators.”

His answer? Abolish the Senate or combine the two chambers, “and the problem will be solved.”

The Longest-Serving Congressman In History Wants To Abolish The Senate | HuffPost
I have a better idea.
Why don't we have an arena of Trump supporters and the usual number of Hillary supporters face-off and duke it out.
No paid Antifa fags, just the number that each candidate can pull in.
Let's see who comes out on top.
That's Democracy.

Trump supporters should be permitted to wear athletic cups, since the Democrats have the advantage of nothing to protect.

Absolutely. Abolish the FUCKING Senate. Period.

You really are a commie sack of shit......congrats for at least coming out of the closet. BTW, we will gut those of your ilk before we will ever acquiesce to your commie agenda.,,,bet me and lose on THAT one.

I see, like most commiecrats, this motherfucker hates the Constitution. Fuck you Mr. Dingell, die soon.

You really are a commie sack of shit......congrats for at least coming out of the closet. BTW, we will gut those of your ilk before we will ever acquiesce to your commie agenda.,,,bet me and lose on THAT one.
On your knees, BITCH

On your knees, BITCH

I will gut commie fucks like you as I would a fish....no brag, just fact.

On your knees, BITCH

I will gut commie fucks like you as I would a fish....no brag, just fact.
You can't even keep from pissing your own pants

Dementia is common at his age

I have a better idea.
Why don't we have an arena of Trump supporters and the usual number of Hillary supporters face-off and duke it out.
No paid Antifa fags, just the number that each candidate can pull in.
Let's see who comes out on top.
That's Democracy.

Like a Thunderdome for Politicians. I like it!

61734213.jpg

Forum List

Back