How crooked is Fulton County? The county prosecuting Trump. Watch as DA's & Judge violate the law.

The Georgia Supreme Court has since slapped down this Judge after one of Trump's Lawyers became involved in the defense of the other Attorneys involved.

Fulton country is obviously quite corrupt and that particular judge should be removed from the bench imo.

Ya'll need to recognize the Elephant in the room.

What is the common theme with all of this rubbish going on in America?

The judge is coming across 'somewhat' like a person afflicted with COVERT narcissism. The tip off for me was the judge REPEATEDLY refused to let go of his demand even though he was outside of established case law & was MADE WELL AWARE OF IT by BOTH defense attorneys, & even the female attorney! All narcissists whether covert, overt, malignant, communal etc. seek Power & Control over others. Out of the link below I identified 4 symptoms out of the 10 symptoms available for Covert narcissists, 1st, 2nd, 3rd & 8th down on the list. Go to CONTENTS & hit "TRIGGERS", if interested.

The judge is coming across 'somewhat' like a person afflicted with COVERT narcissism. The tip off for me was the judge REPEATEDLY refused to let go of his demand even though he was outside of established case law & was MADE WELL AWARE OF IT by BOTH defense attorneys, & even the female attorney! All narcissists whether covert, overt, malignant, communal etc. seek Power & Control over others. Out of the link below I identified 4 symptoms out of the 10 symptoms available for Covert narcissists, 1st, 2nd, 3rd & 8th down on the list. Go to CONTENTS & hit "TRIGGERS", if interested.

Exactly

Most impressive yet rationally displayed power trip I have ever seen. HE HAD TO KNOW he was wrong after multiple case samples were provided but he kept on doubling down.
I will be SHOCKED if he isn't removed from the bench

Comment: More Georgia Judicial corruption involving Fani Willis and Judge who excluded defense attorneys from a behind closed door meeting of the Judge, Fani Willis and a court sworn state witness.

Instead of being concerned about the ethics and optics of the Judge and prosecuting attorney colluding to deny the defense attorney not only access to the meeting, but any indication the meeting took place...the judges only concern was how the defense learned about the meeting and what was discussed.

The judge ordered the defense attorney to be held in contempt for 20 day for not revealing his source to the judge.

The whole system is corrupt.

Comment: More Georgia Judicial corruption involving Fani Willis and Judge who excluded defense attorneys from a behind closed door meeting of the Judge, Fani Willis and a court sworn state witness.

Instead of being concerned about the ethics and optics of the Judge and prosecuting attorney colluding to deny the defense attorney not only access to the meeting, but any indication the meeting took place...the judges only concern was how the defense learned about the meeting and what was discussed.

The judge ordered the defense attorney to be held in contempt for 20 day for not revealing his source to the judge.

Its the judge, not Fani Willis.

A defiant Fani Willis appears to call out her critics in Trump case in speech at Black church​

“I live the experience of a Black woman who is attacked and oversexualized,” she said. “See, I’m so tired of hearing these idiots call my name as ‘fanny’ in a way to attempt to humiliate me because, like silly school boys, the name reminds them of a woman’s rear, of her behind.”

Trump has used that pronunciation to mock Willis — whose first name is pronounced FAH'-nee — notably during a rally in Ohio in March when he said “fanny, like your ass,” when talking about her name. His campaign did not immediately respond to a request for comment Thursday. Willis said her father, “a strong, educated, conscious Black man,” gave her the name Fani Taifa, which she said means “prosperous people” in Swahili.

Fani, Engeron, Bragg, Letitia, Smith and Merchan all knew they were being aided and protected at the highest levels (DOJ). They all got cocky, thinking they could do anything they wanted. So now that all their corruption is coming to light, what happens? Do they make an honest attempt to straighten up and run things honestly? Fuck no. They're going to do what they always do when they get busted. Deny and cover up. Our DOJ is beyond repair. We need Trumpy back in charge, ASAP. MAGA

Facts? Ok Fanis office, the judge, Lil Woody and his attorney had a meeting without notifying the defense.
And evennifnrhenjudgebiabrhebinennow even if the judge’s bias toward the defense lawyer now is vitriolic bullshit, Fani was still complicit in the misbehavior. She had a legal and ethical duty to refrain from engaging in it AND she was ethically required to report it.

Fani is so corrupt.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back