How dangerous are liberal social policies?

The beauty of a Trump Presidency is that he has stated that he will appoint Pro Life Justices to the Supreme Court. These will be Conservative Justices. Will Roe Vs. Wade be overturned? Most probably. This can be accomplished without Congressional action. Roe Vs. Wade can be held to be unConstitutional. Many of the decisions handed down by lower Liberal courts such as the 9th District will eventually wind up in the Supreme Court once they are challenged. Many of their decisions will be rolled back.

This election was indeed a massive loss for the Democratic Party and a giant WIN for the nation.

So you are saying that the govt. controls what individuals do?

To some degree, that's the very definition of government.

Directly, government controls what individuals do, by enacting and enforcing laws.

Much less directly, government has a significant influence on the direction that society takes; in this case, by requiring that immorality and indecency be treated as at least equal to morality and decency, facilitating the breakdown of the family, and of society based thereon. The high rate of bastardy—especially among certain demographic minorities—is an obvious result of this.
Hardly so, as morality is up to the perception of the individual, not the demands of the state, society or a religion....I know that for thousands of years, people have been forced to live by others ideology, but today, in this nation it is different.........

The beauty of a Trump Presidency is that he has stated that he will appoint Pro Life Justices to the Supreme Court. These will be Conservative Justices. Will Roe Vs. Wade be overturned? Most probably. This can be accomplished without Congressional action. Roe Vs. Wade can be held to be unConstitutional. Many of the decisions handed down by lower Liberal courts such as the 9th District will eventually wind up in the Supreme Court once they are challenged. Many of their decisions will be rolled back.

This election was indeed a massive loss for the Democratic Party and a giant WIN for the nation.
So you think that everyone that has had an abortion is a democratic voter?

Where did I say that, Dipshit? I simply stated the facts as an outcome of the election.

Where did I say that, Dipshit? I simply stated the facts as an outcome of the election.
Do you suffer from turrets? It's amazing how you can fly of the logical handle to name calling to show your intelligence and command of the English language..

Do you suffer from turrets? It's amazing how you can fly of the logical handle to name calling to show your intelligence and command of the English language..

I have little sympathy for fools who cannot read the English language.

morality is up to the perception of the individual,.

so if you want to abort a baby at 5 years old or kill an adult its ok?????????? A liberal cant think.
I have 4 kids, so therefore you dirty bastard, I do not practice abortion and never have you piece of shit. Don;t project you bullshit on me, it won't stick..I can think better and clearer than a faker and a phony that needs to belittle someone to make yourself feel superior, that is a child's game..

I have little sympathy for fools who cannot read the English language.
You have no sympathy what so ever, and I don;t need any.... Your lack of ability to speak to someone that is not offensive is your problem, not mine..

so if you want to abort a baby at 5 years old or kill an adult its ok?????????? A liberal cant think.
I have 4 kids, so therefore you dirty bastard, I do not practice abortion and never have you piece of shit. Don;t project you bullshit on me, it won't stick..I can think better and clearer than a faker and a phony that needs to belittle someone to make yourself feel superior, that is a child's game..
And yet you believe in moral relativity. Amazing.

well how bright do we expect a fool with his pants down to be?

Moral relativity is subjective to perception of the individual...Society deals with it everyday when they execute an innocent human based on assumed facts and intolerance..

I have 4 kids, .

well if you care for them you should support a moral code against killing children and thus drop your liberal BS about morality being is up to the individual.
I as myself am responsible for what I do, when someone else does something I do not agree with there is nothing I can do to what they have done...Society has people that deal with their actions...

I have 4 kids, .

well if you care for them you should support a moral code against killing children and thus drop your liberal BS about morality being is up to the individual.
I as myself am responsible for what I do, when someone else does something I do not agree with there is nothing I can do to what they have done...Society has people that deal with their actions...

subject is whether in free society everyone gets their own morality, as you stupidly claimed, and thus can kill children. Do you understand?

Moral relativity is subjective to perception of the individual...

so then you can kill a 5 year old and claim perception?????????????
I don't kill, I have never killed and I never will, no matter the age...I was taught as a christian to turn the other cheek when struck and have been called a coward for doing so....You have no proof I ever have taken a human life and your assumptions are baseless....

I have 4 kids, .

subject is whether in free society everyone gets their own morality, as you stupidly claimed, and thus can kill children. Do you understand?
The actions of the individual will be as the individual has done, all the laws and moral code will not change that fact...

]
I don't kill,.

are you stupid? Nobody asked if you killed or said you did!!! The issue was whether morality should be defined by the state or by the individual. Why not talk it over with your Mom and see if she can help you understand it??

]
I don't kill,.

are you stupid? Nobody asked if you killed or said you did!!! The issue was whether morality should be defined by the state or by the individual. Why not talk it over with your Mom and see if she can help you understand it??
Okay, you want to debate the Physis/Nomos philosophy...Yet all societies have diversity on the sophist approach...

Forum List

Back