How Deep Into Vulgarity, Lying and Gutter Behavior Will Trump Take America?

Camp

Gold Member
Jul 25, 2013
This holiday season America is getting an introduction into a new form of American political behavior for a Christmas present. Thanks to Donald Trump, it is now becoming perfectly normal for a candidate and his followers to be as foul and crude as they want. Vulgarity in no longer an issue and lying the way it has never been done before has become and everyday normal method of Presidential campaigning. Not embellishment, exaggerations, distortions or even misrepresentations that are expected from all politicians, Trump has brought us to the new level of just outright made up trash lying.
So what do you think? Has the Trump cult permanently implanted itself into American politics or will America be able to dislodge the cancerous growth?

Hopefully it has permanently implanted itself into American culture AND Politics. Americans have become a bunch of fucking pussies, offended at everything and crying racism/misogyny/bigotry when ever the wind blows.

Men in particular have become huge pussies and feminized to the point that they can't handle bluster or bombast.

"I'm so offended!" "Thats so offensive!" "What a misogynist!" "Biggotry!" "That's racist!"

Grow a pair of balls and deal with people saying things you don't like or agree with...thats fucking life. Everyones so damn sensitive for cripes sake...

10305413_1005728019470309_525283604784454429_n.jpg

Hopefully it has permanently implanted itself into American culture AND Politics. Americans have become a bunch of fucking pussies, offended at everything and crying racism/misogyny/bigotry when ever the wind blows.

Men in particular have become huge pussies and feminized to the point that they can't handle bluster or bombast.

"I'm so offended!" "Thats so offensive!" "What a misogynist!" "Biggotry!" "That's racist!"

Grow a pair of balls and deal with people saying things you don't like or agree with...thats fucking life. Everyones so damn sensitive for cripes sake...

Excitement-Meryl-Streep-After-Patricia-Arquette-Acceptance-Speech.gif

Let me get this straight, democrooks elect a piece of fetid shit like Al Franken to the senate, now they have lava rocks in their pussies over Trump?

Seriously...

Fuck you...

181.gif

How did we survive before the language of gutter snipes became acceptable in public?
The whining comes from the Trump supporters who simply label his bombastic lies as issues of "political correctness", Thousands of terrorisgt shown on TV dancing on 9/11 in New Jersey was a lie. It had nothing to do with political correctness. Saying terrorist wives and families were flown home from America preceding the 9/11 attack so they could watch it on TV was a lie, not an issue of political expression. Mentioning a man's sex organ in the crude and foul way Trump does when he references females with obscenity was not about political correctness, it was about appropriate language in a public venue and the difference between intelligent discussion and simple crude street talk.

Hopefully it has permanently implimented itself into American culture AND Politics. Americans hadon'tcome a bunch of fucking pussies, offended at everything and crying racism/misogyny/bigotry when ever the wind blows.

"I'm so offended!" "Thats so offensivinhat a misogynist!" "Biggotry!" "That's racist!"

Excitement-Meryl-Streep-After-Patricia-Arquette-Acceptance-Speech.gif
That gif sums it up. Women are the unseen hands that control the thought police movement, in the permanent staff in the government, in the media, in the schools etc. They bully out any women who dont love the orwellian culture.

when women act boisterous and present male, as in the gif, then their destructive instinct is running unchecked. This can easily stop if men stop tripping over each others dicks for female favour and just bully women into demureness.

men and subduing women go together like hand in glove. They need to be taught how to be kind and dominent from an early age so they can force a woman to marry them at 18. In other words, they need to stop competing with each other and instead focus on which girls are sending them signals. Marry them after consumation. By hook or crook. Forcible impregnation is next. Then the only unseen hands controlling the government, journalism and schools will be khazar and khanish bulldykes. They can easily be jailed on trumped up charges.

women acting and dressing like men = the lynch pin on the orwellian nightmare.

we will have confidentiality back, decision back, honesty back, direction, and most importantly we will regain face and integrity. We will no longer be the laughing stock of the world. And we will inherit our own countries to pass on to our children.

Hmmm...how deep in the vulgarity and whatnot for Trump?

I predict it won't be any deeper than Bill Clinton inserted his cigars into Lewinsky's twat.

So relax. The Clintons have changed just about all the rules.

I predict it won't be any deeper than Bill Clinton inserted his cigars into Lewinsky's twat.

Wrong, it was not the Clinton's that promoted the private relationship with Lewinski, it was some Republican politicians who promoted the public airing of that. And anyhow, an event that happened twenty years ago is not a defense for Trump telling those lies and being a crude foulmouth.

This holiday season America is getting an introduction into a new form of American political behavior for a Christmas present. Thanks to Donald Trump, it is now becoming perfectly normal for a candidate and his followers to be as foul and crude as they want. Vulgarity in no longer an issue and lying the way it has never been done before has become and everyday normal method of Presidential campaigning. Not embellishment, exaggerations, distortions or even misrepresentations that are expected from all politicians, Trump has brought us to the new level of just outright made up trash lying.
So what do you think? Has the Trump cult permanently implanted itself into American politics or will America be able to dislodge the cancerous growth?

I thought it all started when Joe Biden commented on the passing of the ACA. That was pretty foul if you ask me.

The Democrats have made themselves the party of all manner of immoral sexual perverts, “transgender” freaks, drug abusers, baby killers, and even violent foreign invaders. On the scale of the evil and madness that those on this nation's left wrong wing have embraced, I find it ironic that any adherent to that wretched ideology would accuse anyone on the right of “vulgarity, lying, and gutter behavior”.

Wrong, it was not the Clinton's that promoted the private relationship with Lewinski, it was some Republican politicians who promoted the public airing of that. And anyhow, an event that happened twenty years ago is not a defense for Trump telling those lies and being a crude foulmouth.
That would be the private relationship of a married president having previously denied sexual relations with a young, single intern in the Oval Office of the peoples' White House you're referring to, no?

And had you read my post slower or perhaps looked up the big words you didn't understand you'd know I wasn't defending Trump about anything. Rather, you asked a question about 'how deep,' and I responded with a logical guesstimate.

Hope Santa brings you the Crayons you've asked for.

How Deep Into Vulgarity, Lying and Gutter Behavior Will Trump Take America?

As deep as he can. He's a Republican, duh!

That would be the private relationship of a married president having previously denied sexual relations with a young, single intern in the Oval Office of the peoples' White House you're referring to, no?

And had you read my post slower or perhaps looked up the big words you didn't understand you'd know I wasn't defending Trump about anything. Rather, you asked a question about 'how deep,' and I responded with a logical guesstimate.

did he ask for the chewable ones again?

He'll continue and go as far as his supporters will let him go....if he still gets their support, there will be no end to it.

The Democrats have made themselves the party of all manner of immoral sexual perverts, “transgender” freaks, drug abusers, baby killers, and even violent foreign invaders. On the scale of the evil and madness that those on this nation's left wrong wing have embraced, I find it ironic that any adherent to that wretched ideology would accuse anyone on the right of “vulgarity, lying, and gutter behavior”.
If we had to live by anti Jesus right winger "morals", it would be a country were every man is for himself and Right wingers could use black children for target practice.
Republicans don't help the born, they only want them born for cannon fodder.
And we know it was Republicans who let Bin Laden go. They want him out there so they can terrorize their base into voting Republicans, because the Republicans who created the mess will "keep them safe".

did he ask for the chewable ones again?
Hope so. They'd help soothe his butt hurt on the way out.

No, you didn't address the topic. You deflected from the topic of Presidential political campaigning to a random example of crude behavior you dug out of history. You are trying to compare apples and hammers.

Forum List

Back