How Democrats missed a chance to reshape the Supreme Court for a generation

Screw you, many on your side celebrated Scalia's death.
That was terrible of them. Interesting that you are now on record defending somebody wishing death on another SC justice. Sickening move man.

I didn't defend anyone, I simply pointed out your sides hypocrisy. I said I want her to retire, along with Kennedy and Breyer. Pay attention child.
You defended a person who wants her to die. Asshole.
You might want to scale back the holier than thou bullshit when you are being such a blatant hypocrite:
Dead Pool 2
Dick Cheney
Darn, Dick Cheney still hasn't died yet
Sad news: Dick Cheney is still alive : (
Lol well done :clap:

Impressive compliation.

Of course, I never wished for him to die though :thup:
You were sad that he wasn't. And how is crossing your fingers that he dies not wishing it?

Ginsburg just has to make it 2 more years. Maybe 1 or 2 months of leeway there.
Only if the dems take the senate back. Otherwise she has to last almost 4.
I think Dems can take back the Senate in 2 years. But if she has to make it 4 years, and Trump is re-elected, then he can go ahead and appoint whoever he wants. At that point America will be unrecognizable and he can have his way with her and dump her in a back alley.

Ginsburg just has to make it 2 more years. Maybe 1 or 2 months of leeway there.
Only if the dems take the senate back. Otherwise she has to last almost 4.
I think Dems can take back the Senate in 2 years. But if she has to make it 4 years, and Trump is re-elected, then he can go ahead and appoint whoever he wants. At that point America will be unrecognizable and he can have his way with her and dump her in a back alley.
Bah. The right said the same shit about Obama and here we are - just fine. The republic has lasted against FAR worse than Trump. It is always the case that people in the present time have a myopic view of the challenges that we face as though they are so extreme no time has been worse. We have been through Japanese internment camps, the trail of tears and 2 world wars. This idea that the nation is going to be unrecognizable because you lost an election is extremely naïve.

The dems may, indeed, take the senate in 2 years. That is historically how things work as the right will be in power. The problem here though is that the dems are in very bad shape according to the map. I do not know which one of those circumstances are going to prevail. Honestly, I am not even sure how it will play out because of Trump who can be used as both a Republican and not a Republican.

The next election cycle will, at the very least, be very interesting.

Yes, I do.

The sooner the better.
Thank you for being honest. May God have mercy on your soul.

Well, he already did.

With the Trump's election, I got what I wanted.....the SCOTUS in the hands of the conservatives.

If he calls RBG home, it will all that much more so.

You have a nice night.

I am sure Clinton enjoys the fact that you still pine for her.....
I feel sorry for you

Why ? As much as I don't like him....my guy won.
You wish death on another human being, so that a guy you don't like can take advantage of it. That's sad.
Sad news: Dick Cheney is still alive : (

Rekt

The only reason I voted for Dump.......

And it is paying off.

Now, if only Ginsburg would do us a favor and keel over.
I imagine they're going to give Ginsburg the dignity of stepping down before they start impeachment proceedings for her advertising how she was going to vote on Obergefell two months before she sat at the Hearing and heard the facts "impartially".. The irony is they have her dead to rights with her own Capteron v A.T. Massey Coal (2009) decision. Apparently she feels that "an evident indication of bias" only applies to all other judges but her.

You've been making this silly claim that Ginsburg is going to be impeached for quite a while now. I am sure the GOP are going to start those impeachments proceedings any day now. :lol:

The only thing Sun Devil is right about is that Gorsuch will be probably be ratified. Other than that, he babbles, and he every times he lies, he gets his nose to stuck in it.

He has clearly not researched Gorsuch's creds. He will not end Roe or Obergefell. That means gays and abortions are safe. He will protect the 14th. It evens out.

Can't recall every saying anything more than he would be confirmed (ratified....what an idiot).

You are the one who is senile and keeps making stuff up. You can't do anything else and since you already know you are seen as the board fool, why should you try.

Your constant claims are obliterated by the fact that you've been called out to the Bullring on several occasions and have run like a scared little girl in the other direction.

Jake is a man's name......and you are not a man.

kyzr, trump won't be president then, and after 2018 he will be not have a real opportunity to shape the corut.

Well, since you are batting zero percent in your predictions, I think we'll all just collectively laugh at you.
I am far more accurate than you over the course of time, and you can't prove differently.

The trumpers are having their day for now, so enjoy it. Won't last long.
Have you ever been right starky? I cant recall a single accurate prediction from you.
That's because you can't think clearly. The dems can the Senate back in 2018 if Trump completely implodes. It seems, otherwise, the deck is stacked against them.

And what did you say that he didn't just say....moron ?

Good grief you bring down the I.Q. of the board.

The only thing Sun Devil is right about is that Gorsuch will be probably be ratified. Other than that, he babbles, and he every times he lies, he gets his nose to stuck in it.

He has clearly not researched Gorsuch's creds. He will not end Roe or Obergefell. That means gays and abortions are safe. He will protect the 14th. It evens out.

Can't recall every saying anything more than he would be confirmed (ratified....what an idiot).

You are the one who is senile and keeps making stuff up. You can't do anything else and since you already know you are seen as the board fool, why should you try.

Your constant claims are obliterated by the fact that you've been called out to the Bullring on several occasions and have run like a scared little girl in the other direction.

Says the Mormon twink. You are right to admit your defeat. Good on you, Sun Devil.

kyzr, trump won't be president then, and after 2018 he will be not have a real opportunity to shape the corut.

Well, since you are batting zero percent in your predictions, I think we'll all just collectively laugh at you.
I am far more accurate than you over the course of time, and you can't prove differently.

Have you ever been right starky? I cant recall a single accurate prediction from you.
That's because you can't think clearly. The dems can the Senate back in 2018 if Trump completely implodes. It seems, otherwise, the deck is stacked against them.

And what did you say that he didn't just say....moron ? Good grief you bring down the I.Q. of the board.
He is agreeing with me as you do above. Smart folks both of you. You quarrel and deny, then I show you up, and you cry and lie. Be a man.

Democrats "missed their chance" because they put up an unwinnable candidate. Nobody could have predicted Scalia's death and if you can make a positive statement about it it's fortunate for republicans that it happened during a lame duck democrat administration and democrats lost the election.

If Ginzy dies let's hope it's in a very public place with lots of witnesses.

Otherwise she'll be rushed to The Democrat Party Lair, stuffed, wired to twitch from time to time and be propped up on the bench.

And what did you say that he didn't just say....moron ? Good grief you bring down the I.Q. of the board.
He is agreeing with me as you do above. Smart folks both of you. You quarrel and deny, then I show you up, and you cry and lie. Be a man.
Actually you were trying to be insulting, not agree. Then you reiterated what I already informed you of.
It really is getting sad watching you flail about.

The only reason I voted for Dump.......

And it is paying off.

Now, if only Ginsburg would do us a favor and keel over.
Kennedy is a fossil, might retire.

Might be now safe for Thomas to retire and let some new blood in.

Replace them with Nappy and Janice Rogers Brown, and the commie progs will be impotent for a generation or more.
Justice Thomas said he was going to retire perhaps this year.

If Ginzy dies let's hope it's in a very public place with lots of witnesses.

Otherwise she'll be rushed to The Democrat Party Lair, stuffed, wired to twitch from time to time and be propped up on the bench.

Her decisions might make more sense then.

Says the Mormon twink. You are right to admit your defeat. Good on you, Sun Devil.

To bad Jake.

It's unfortunate that the LGBT agenda will be thwarted.

You'll have to move to Europe with your butt-buddy.

You'd be lucky to be half a man.

As it is....you are pure asswipe.

Forum List

Back