How Democrats missed a chance to reshape the Supreme Court for a generation

Yes, I do.

The sooner the better.
Thank you for being honest. May God have mercy on your soul.

Well, he already did.

With the Trump's election, I got what I wanted.....the SCOTUS in the hands of the conservatives.

If he calls RBG home, it will all that much more so.

You have a nice night.

I am sure Clinton enjoys the fact that you still pine for her.....
I feel sorry for you

Why ? As much as I don't like him....my guy won.
You wish death on another human being, so that a guy you don't like can take advantage of it. That's sad.

Don't make me laugh so hard.

What's sad is your lame attempts at trying to take some kind of high moral ground.

We wish death on all kinds of human beings.

Of course, it's not clear that RBG is human.

The only reason I voted for Dump.......

And it is paying off.

Now, if only Ginsburg would do us a favor and keel over.
I imagine they're going to give Ginsburg the dignity of stepping down before they start impeachment proceedings for her advertising how she was going to vote on Obergefell two months before she sat at the Hearing and heard the facts "impartially".. The irony is they have her dead to rights with her own Capteron v A.T. Massey Coal (2009) decision. Apparently she feels that "an evident indication of bias" only applies to all other judges but her.

I only hope Dump is ready with the next good pick....The left will be in total suicide mode when that happens....Schumer will have to fight like crazy to look relevant....Obama's picks were worse than awful. And they were confirmed....If Schumer gets in the way, I hope his prostate jams up and he drowns.

I think Kagan was an affirmative-action nomination by the affirmative action president. She was picked simply because she is a lesbian and would be certain to ramrod gay marriage through, with her buddy Ginsburg, which is the reason Soros bankrolled Obama to beat Hillary out of the 2008 nomination. Obama was allowed 2 shitty picks to get through to SCOTUS. His other pick, Sotomayor, found the dignified role of Supreme Court Justice doing a can can dance following Miley Cyrus' twerking act New Years eve....when questions of morality and dignity squaring off with amorality and indignity were pending before her court...no less...

Sotomayornewyearseve_zpse54a3d3e.jpg

Last edited:

The only reason I voted for Dump.......

And it is paying off.

Now, if only Ginsburg would do us a favor and keel over.
I imagine they're going to give Ginsburg the dignity of stepping down before they start impeachment proceedings for her advertising how she was going to vote on Obergefell two months before she sat at the Hearing and heard the facts "impartially".. The irony is they have her dead to rights with her own Capteron v A.T. Massey Coal (2009) decision. Apparently she feels that "an evident indication of bias" only applies to all other judges but her.

I only hope Dump is ready with the next good pick....The left will be in total suicide mode when that happens....Schumer will have to fight like crazy to look relevant....Obama's picks were worse than awful. And they were confirmed....If Schumer gets in the way, I hope his prostate jams up and he drowns.

I think Kagan was an affirmative-action nomination by the affirmative action president. She was picked simply because she is a lesbian and would be certain to ramrod gay marriage through, with her buddy Ginsburg, which is the reason Soros bankrolled Obama to beat Hillary out of the 2008 nomination. Obama was allowed 2 shitty picks to get through to SCOTUS. His other pick, Sotomayor, found the dignified role of Supreme Court Justice doing a can can dance following Miley Cyrus' act New Years eve.

Dude....that was funny !

Full marks !!!!

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

Thank you President Obama.....

For not screwing up the country to the point it can't be repaired.

Yeah most of you alt-right cultists don't think that Jews are human. Very sad.

You brought up the fact that she was a jew.

Always the first to bring race or religion into the conversation.

At least you are consistent.
You questioned if she was human. If you don't have a racist excuse, then you're just dumb as fuck.

Can anyone interpret stupid ?

You questioned if she was human. If you don't have a racist excuse, then you're just dumb as fuck.

Your plea for help is noted. I wish you the best.

Your plea for help is noted. I wish you the best.

My regards.

If Ginsburg keels over at 3-years 11-months, any takers that the seat isn't filled before inauguration day?
Trump already had signalled his intent to run in 2020 and has his campaign slogan protected

Ginsburg' gamble sure didn't pay off. She screwed snowflakes for a long time.

She is 83, and a very weak 83 because she is a 2 time cancer survivor. She should have retired the minute Obama was reelected so he could appoint an equally loony left wing nutjob.

She didn't. He couldn't. Trump could potentially put 4 judges on the court. Kennedy, Ginsburg, and Breyer might all need replacements during Trump's term.

Wow. That could be a 7-2 conservative leaning majority.

Hillary really blew it for her snowflake minions.

She is 83, and a very weak 83 because she is a 2 time cancer survivor. She should have retired the minute Obama was reelected so he could appoint an equally loony left wing nutjob.

She didn't. He couldn't. Trump could potentially put 4 judges on the court. Kennedy, Ginsburg, and Breyer might all need replacements during Trump's term.

I think that is what the OP was lamenting.

I think that is what the OP was lamenting.

I concur with OP. He is a mensch. The article is an interesting view of the perspective of the left with regards to SCOTUS.

kyzr, trump won't be president then, and after 2018 he will be not have a real opportunity to shape the corut.

Well, since you are batting zero percent in your predictions, I think we'll all just collectively laugh at you.
I am far more accurate than you over the course of time, and you can't prove differently.

The trumpers are having their day for now, so enjoy it. Won't last long.

Yes, I do.

The sooner the better.

Well, he already did.

With the Trump's election, I got what I wanted.....the SCOTUS in the hands of the conservatives.

You have a nice night.

I feel sorry for you

You wish death on another human being, so that a guy you don't like can take advantage of it. That's sad.

Screw you, many on your side celebrated Scalia's death.

kyzr, trump won't be president then, and after 2018 he will be not have a real opportunity to shape the corut.

Well, since you are batting zero percent in your predictions, I think we'll all just collectively laugh at you.
I am far more accurate than you over the course of time, and you can't prove differently.

The trumpers are having their day for now, so enjoy it. Won't last long.

You are far more funny in your delusional claims.

I don't have to prove it differently.....you are generally seen as the board moron.

Take a hint.

Trump sucks....but his SCOTUS appointment ROCKS.

Well, he already did.

You have a nice night.

I feel sorry for you

Screw you, many on your side celebrated Scalia's death.

They are a bunch of hypocrites.

Don't waste your time.

The court goes conservative.

Ginsburg goes to heaven.....

And they all live in hell.

Forum List

Back