How did David Duke only win 3% of the LA Senate vote??

The Dems and Israeli owned "US" media keep telling me that virtually all Trump supporters are racists klansmen and nazis....

Trump won Louisiana with 58%. Duke got 3%.

Can some genius leftist explain that to me...

Why didn't Duke get 58% too?

The media does not say "virtually all trump voters….blah, blah.." -- so that's just a fucking stupid lie on your part.

Anywho...

Most people do not think most Trump voters are bigots and racists. However,

Trump does appeal to that sector of extreme right-wing, which also happens to be very active and feeling emboldened by Trump's victory as if "their day" has finally come.

Let me ask you this, genius…

How much money was behind the Republican John Kennedy?

How much behind the Dem?

How much money did Duke spend?
--advertising, mailers, public events?

Did he ever debate John Kennedy?

How did he come off at appearances? as a still relevant voice of LA? Or a bitter old failed Klansman, a has been….

How active is the Klan in LA? Compared to other White Pride groups?

Keep in mind White Supremacy is divided into many equally vile and ugly factions, with some infighting. The Klan is not particularly popular because they are seen as carrying too much historical baggage. So you can be a full-on Alt-right whites only asswipe and not vote for David Duke, because the leader of your little witeboyz club said so. (most of them are sheep)

Truth is, you can sum up every white supremacist in America and not get to 10k nationally.

That is how stupid the Dems are....

Stop confusing the LWNJ's with facts!!

According the latest false narrative, 100% of non-democrat Whites are racist.

Get with the program!!

The Dems and Israeli owned "US" media keep telling me that virtually all Trump supporters are racists klansmen and nazis....

Trump won Louisiana with 58%. Duke got 3%.

Can some genius leftist explain that to me...

Why didn't Duke get 58% too?

The media does not say "virtually all trump voters….blah, blah.." -- so that's just a fucking stupid lie on your part.

Anywho...

Most people do not think most Trump voters are bigots and racists. However,

Trump does appeal to that sector of extreme right-wing, which also happens to be very active and feeling emboldened by Trump's victory as if "their day" has finally come.

Let me ask you this, genius…

How much money was behind the Republican John Kennedy?

How much behind the Dem?

How much money did Duke spend?
--advertising, mailers, public events?

Did he ever debate John Kennedy?

How did he come off at appearances? as a still relevant voice of LA? Or a bitter old failed Klansman, a has been….

Keep in mind White Supremacy is divided into many equally vile and ugly factions, with some infighting. The Klan is not particularly popular because they are seen as carrying too much historical baggage. So you can be a full-on Alt-right whites only asswipe and not vote for David Duke, because the leader of your little witeboyz club said so. (most of them are sheep)

It's bullshit propaganda by the Dems and the media, trying to shame people into not supporting Trump.

The fact that David Duke likes Trump doesn't have anything to do with me liking Trump....just as the fact that Ray Nagin is in prison doesn't mean all Democrats and their supporters are criminals.

Considering that 10% believe Elvis may be alive and 8% think chocolate milk comes from brown cows, getting 3% support is pretty embarrassing.

Hell, at that low level, one has to consider the possibility that most of that was mistaken votes.

Forum List

Back