How did liberals create ISIS?

EdwardBaiamonte

Platinum Member
Nov 23, 2011
By presenting the West as liberals do,i.e., as capitalist, racist, sexist, corporatist, etc etc. The real issue is who hates the west more ISIS or American liberals. If you were a Muslim who went to an Ivy league school you too would join ISIS.

Thank you liberals. This may be your finest hour since giving Stalin the A-bomb and electing Obama!!

Don't you know? Thomas Jefferson founded ISIS. Almost two centuries after his own death, just like he founded the Republican Party. I understand he's got flying cars coming soon.

What a guy huh?

dear Jefferson was for very very limited govt ISIS and liberals are for the exact opposite.

See why we have to be positive that liberalism is based in pure ignorance?

By presenting the West as liberals do,i.e., as capitalist, racist, sexist, corporatist, etc etc. The real issue is who hates the west more ISIS or American liberals. If you were a Muslim who went to an Ivy league school you too would join ISIS.

Thank you liberals. This may be your finest hour since giving Stalin the A-bomb and electing Obama!!

Have you ever thought about narrowing down your stupidity to one issue at a time?

Don't you know? Thomas Jefferson founded ISIS. Almost two centuries after his own death, just like he founded the Republican Party. I understand he's got flying cars coming soon.

What a guy huh?

dear Jefferson was for very very limited govt ISIS and liberals are for the exact opposite.

See why we have to be positive that liberalism is based in pure ignorance?

that much is obvious

Have you ever thought about narrowing down your stupidity to one issue at a time?

dear, if stupid please say exactly why or admit as a typical liberal you lack the IQ to defend what you say. Do you even have the IQ as a liberal to know having a why is necessary?

rofl

These troll threads are hilarious.

but of course you lack the IQ to say why so you call names instead.

What makes your troll threads even funnier is that you actually believe what you write!
Yep, Ed's quite the poster. The guy actually believed that the Ten Commandments happened after Christ and he bet $10,000 he was right! :laugh::laugh::laugh:
Of course when I asked for him to pay up he went into the denial mode that he ever made the bet, even after I re-posted his post where he made the bet. But he kept on believing he was right, Christ then the Ten Commandments! :uhoh3:

Yep, Ed's quite the poster. The guy actually believed that the Ten Commandments happened after Christ! :uhoh3:

dear their popularization "happened" after Christ thus Christianity created civilization on earth. It only makes sense that liberals would then oppose it saying more against Christianity than militant Islam.

rofl

What makes your troll threads even funnier is that you actually believe what you write!

what makes you stupid is that you lack the IQ to say why you disagree.

It is my IQ that is many, many points higher than yours that makes me say your hilariously outrageous troll threads with your bumper sticker ideology are completely retarded if taken seriously by anyone.

Troll on.

rofl

Yep, Ed's quite the poster. The guy actually believed that the Ten Commandments happened after Christ and he bet $10,000 he was right! :laugh::laugh::laugh:
Of course when I asked for him to pay up he went into the denial mode that he ever made the bet, even after I re-posted his post where he made the bet. But he kept on believing he was right, Christ then the Ten Commandments! :uhoh3:

Perhaps ten grand was too "dear" for him...

rofl

It is my IQ that is many, many points higher than yours that makes me say your hilariously outrageous troll threads with your bumper sticker ideology are completely retarded if taken seriously by anyone.

Troll on.

dear, with name calling violence you merely tell us you lack the IQ for substance.

rofl

Troll on.

HenryBHough thanked the OP.

Just sayin'...

Forum List

Back