How did liberals create ISIS?

"Republican capitalism"??

The Republican Party is made in China now? By Thomas Jefferson???

The Republican Party generally supports capitalism while Democrats do not. Had it not been for Republicans the Chinese would not have known what to copy and many 10's of millions more would have starved to death under liberalism.

typical liberal without IQ for substance. Ever see a conservative afraid of debate? What does that teach you?
"Republican capitalism"??

The Republican Party is made in China now? By Thomas Jefferson???

The Republican Party generally supports capitalism while Democrats do not. Had it not been for Republicans the Chinese would not have known what to copy and many 10's of millions more would have starved to death under liberalism.

typical liberal without IQ for substance. Ever see a conservative afraid of debate? What does that teach you?

:disbelief::laugh: Ed is frikken nuts!
Ed, I have debated many conservatives and liberals and it was enjoyable. However, you can't even post a constructive statement. You're like a little child! Sorry buddy, you are a waste of time.

dear, if you are opposed to conservatism please say why or admit you lack the IQ for it as a typical liberal. You fool no one by constantly trying to change the subject to escape your ignorance.

Sweet cheeks......you wouldn't know a conservative if one kicked you in the balls. You are a rabid reactionary, a formulaic knee jerk, as dull as you are predictable. Know what I mean honey bunch?

Ed, I have debated many conservatives and liberals and it was enjoyable. However, you can't even post a constructive statement. You're like a little child! Sorry buddy, you are a waste of time.

dear, if you are opposed to conservatism please say why or admit you lack the IQ for it as a typical liberal. You fool no one by constantly trying to change the subject to escape your ignorance.

Sweet cheeks......you wouldn't know a conservative if one kicked you in the balls. You are a rabid reactionary, a formulaic knee jerk, as dull as you are predictable. Know what I mean honey bunch?

Once again the iron impaired far left comes to life..

By presenting the West as liberals do,i.e., as capitalist, racist, sexist, corporatist, etc etc. The real issue is who hates the west more ISIS or American liberals. If you were a Muslim who went to an Ivy league school you too would join ISIS.

Thank you liberals. This may be your finest hour since giving Stalin the A-bomb and electing Obama!!
how long have you been locked away from society?

Iron impaired? Funny how one little letter can change your post from simply uninteresting into complete nonsense.

Iron impaired? Funny how one little letter can change your post from simply uninteresting into complete nonsense.

Well look at the upside or maybe it was an attempt by Kosh to confuse everyone, Kosh left out a couple of his favorite over used terms that he uses a lot "far left propaganda" and "far left drones." :confused-84:

Well look at the upside or maybe it was an attempt by Kosh to confuse everyone, Kosh left out a couple of his favorite over used terms that he uses a lot "far left propaganda" and "far left drones." :confused-84:

We can be thankful for the absence of the usual boring hackneyed phrases.

Betty White recommends Geritol --- sixty years ago...

hqdefault.jpg

Fun Special Ed Fact: Geritol was invented by Thomas Jefferson -- Betty White's dad.

Last edited:
You gotta be kidding me.

Not exactly The Oxford Debating Society, is it?

not exactly, liberals are afraid to debate while conservatives never are. What does that teach us?

A Non-Debating Society :: SteynOnline - Mark Steyn
www.steynonline.com/6400/the-habits-of-liberty
Jun 5, 2014 ... As much as the firebreathing imams, they don't want a debate; they want ... we now see Liberal state governments committed to the betrayal of .

You gotta be kidding me.

not exactly, liberals are afraid to debate while conservatives never are. What does that teach us?

Jun 5, 2014 ... As much as the firebreathing imams, they don't want a debate; they want ... we now see Liberal state governments committed to the betrayal of .

And that's why you ran away from the thread America is Number One.
America Is Number One Page 8 US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum
Because you were quickly shown that you are totally clueless. People from all political sides laugh at your posts because they are so clueless. That's why you're known as "Special Ed"!

You gotta be kidding me.

Because you were quickly shown that you are totally clueless. People from all political sides laugh at your posts because they are so clueless. That's why you're known as "Special Ed"!

please find a conservativr who is afriad of debate. What does that teach you about the liberal IQ?

You gotta be kidding me.

please find a conservativr who is afriad of debate. What does that teach you about the liberal IQ?

There you go again, repeating yourself (see posts 112 & 114).
Please answer why you haven't returned to the "America is Number One" thread. Is it because you again proven to be totally clueless?
You're so clueless, you have called some of this board's best conservatives "liberals" because they questioned your intelligence. Things like that make you standout as USBM's biggest clown. I'm not calling you names, I just stating a fact.

You gotta be kidding me.

Please answer why you haven't returned to the "America is Number One" thread. Is it because you again proven to be totally clueless?
You're so clueless, you have called some of this board's best conservatives "liberals" because they questioned your intelligence. Things like that make you standout as USBM's biggest clown. I'm not calling you names, I just stating a fact.

dear, cut the BS. if you oppose conservatism please say exactly why or admit you lack the IQ to be here. You fool no one but yourself with your constant effort to change the subject.

By presenting the West as liberals do,i.e., as capitalist, racist, sexist, corporatist, etc etc. The real issue is who hates the west more ISIS or American liberals. If you were a Muslim who went to an Ivy league school you too would join ISIS.

Thank you liberals. This may be your finest hour since giving Stalin the A-bomb and electing Obama!!

I hate to burst your bubble, but...

ISIS fighters spawned from US Iraq invasion MSNBC

I hate to burst your bubble, but...

ISIS fighters spawned from US Iraq invasion MSNBC

dear, ISIS and other liberal radical Muslim groups existed long ago at the very begining of the religion. Do you understand? Liberal muslims and liberal Americans hate America.

dear, cut the BS. if you oppose conservatism please say exactly why or admit you lack the IQ to be here. You fool no one but yourself with your constant effort to change the subject.

I don't bullshit. I'm not the only saying this. Posters from all sides of the aisle think your not to bright and also fucking crazy.
You obviously skip over all the posts from various posters who have said things to you I have and they all aren't Libras or moderates, they have also been conservatives.
Buddy, you walk alone.

Forum List

Back