How did liberals create ISIS?

And the far left shows that they would much rather watch the world burn than admit they were wrong!

yes the liberals, having no character whatsoever, cant admit China eliminated 40% of the world's poverty with Republican capitalism or that they destroyed the American family.

"Republican capitalism"??

The Republican Party is made in China now? By Thomas Jefferson???

The Republican Party generally supports capitalism while Democrats do not. Had it not been for Republicans the Chinese would not have known what to copy and many 10's of millions more would have starved to death under liberalism.

I understand that the number of people on welfare increased under Republican and Democratic Presidents. Look at the chart Eddie and get a clue.

1) dear, the president is not the government
2) a liberal Republican president will try to increase welfare. And??

Do you have any idea at all what point your are trying to make?

So, Nixon, Ford, Reagan, George HW Bush and "W" were all liberal Republicans? And if you look at the charts. Only under Clinton, did the number on welfare take a serious drop. Now some will say that welfare usage dropped under Clinton because there was a GOP controlled House. Well there was a GOP controlled House when the welfare number increased under GWB and also with Obama. It's pretty obvious, it doesn't matter if liberal or conservatives are in office, it's the economy stupid.
All of these facts blow your argument out of the water. Something like this is definitely not new to you. It basically happens all the time to you. It must have something to do with your super low IQ and the fact that you are just plain crazy.

Oh, by the way, where's my 10 grand you owe me?

Oh my the far left now believes that Nixon and Regan created ISIS..

WOW! Next thing you know they will be claiming that George Washington created ISIS..

All to protect their far left messiah Obama..

Uh... where did anyone say that?
Are you like, illiterate?

Muslim Americans and liberal Americans hate America largely because the Ivy League is Marxist and hates America.

I understand that the number of people on welfare increased under Republican and Democratic Presidents. Look at the chart Eddie and get a clue.

So, Nixon, Ford, Reagan, George HW Bush and "W" were all liberal Republicans? And if you look at the charts. Only under Clinton, did the number on welfare take a serious drop. Now some will say that welfare usage dropped under Clinton because there was a GOP controlled House. Well there was a GOP controlled House when the welfare number increased under GWB and also with Obama. It's pretty obvious, it doesn't matter if liberal or conservatives are in office, it's the economy stupid.
All of these facts blow your argument out of the water. Something like this is definitely not new to you. It basically happens all the time to you. It must have something to do with your super low IQ and the fact that you are just plain crazy.

WOW! Next thing you know they will be claiming that George Washington created ISIS..

Muslim Americans and liberal Americans hate America largely because the Ivy League is Marxist and hates America.

I guess you have a lot of catching up to do if you want to be top posting drone this month.

typical liberal without IQ for substance

typical liberal without IQ for substance

And the far left shows that they would much rather watch the world burn than admit they were wrong!

yes the liberals, having no character whatsoever, cant admit China eliminated 40% of the world's poverty with Republican capitalism or that they destroyed the American family.

The Republican Party generally supports capitalism while Democrats do not. Had it not been for Republicans the Chinese would not have known what to copy and many 10's of millions more would have starved to death under liberalism.

typical liberal without IQ for substance. Ever see a conservative afraid of debate? What does that teach you?

typical liberal without IQ for substance. Ever see a conservative afraid of debate? What does that teach you?

I guess you have a lot of catching up to do if you want to be top posting drone this month.

I just couldn't resist Kosh and Ed B in one post! I often wonder if they are the same person. Both post redundant post over and over and over. Between the two of them there's over 15,000 posts but only about 1,500 thanks, so not too many posters, even conservative posters are impressed with these two clowns. Neither says anything intelligent. No one else on USMB does that, but these two clowns do it consistently. Or maybe it's just,,,,,,,,,,,,,,!

Attachments

• images.jpg dumb and dumber.jpg
    images.jpg dumb and dumber.jpg
    11.6 KB · Views: 75
Last edited:

I just couldn't resist Kosh and Ed B in one post! I often wonder if they are the same person. Both post redundant post over and over and over. Between the two of them there's over 15,000 posts but only about 1,500 thanks, so not too many posters, even conservative posters are impressed with these two clowns. Neither says anything intelligent. No one else on USMB does that, but these two clowns do it consistently. Or maybe it's just,,,,,,,,,,,,,,!

ad hominem from typical liberal without IQ for substance

What does that teach me? I've learned that you like to repeat yourself.

typical liberal without IQ for substance. Ever see a conservative afraid of debate?

typical liberal without IQ for substance. Ever see a conservative afraid of debate?

When I see an actual conservative I'll be sure to let you know.

Dear, there are several comedy forums where fools go to parrot the Marx brothers. Why waste our time here?

Dear, there are several comedy forums where fools go to parrot the Marx brothers. Why waste our time here?

You are evidently just a little bit too stupid to know the difference between conservative and reactionary. It must be very frustrating for you to be nearly smart enough to almost realize how ignorant you are.

:disbelief::laugh: Ed is frikken nuts!
Ed, I have debated many conservatives and liberals and it was enjoyable. However, you can't even post a constructive statement. You're like a little child! Sorry buddy, you are a waste of time.

:disbelief::laugh: Ed is frikken nuts!
Ed, I have debated many conservatives and liberals and it was enjoyable. However, you can't even post a constructive statement. You're like a little child! Sorry buddy, you are a waste of time.

dear, if you are opposed to conservatism please say why or admit you lack the IQ for it as a typical liberal. You fool no one by constantly trying to change the subject to escape your ignorance.

Forum List

Back