How did liberals create ISIS?

Yep, Ed's quite the poster. The guy actually believed that the Ten Commandments happened after Christ and he bet $10,000 he was right!

Depends how you look at it, actually. If Jesus is God, he has existed for all eternity and, therefore, did precede the 10 Commandments. If you say he didn't become The Christ until after the Nativity, then you're right.

rofl

These troll threads are hilarious.

but of course you lack the IQ to say why so you call names instead.

What makes your troll threads even funnier is that you actually believe what you write!

what makes you stupid is that you lack the IQ to say why you disagree.

It is my IQ that is many, many points higher than yours that makes me say your hilariously outrageous troll threads with your bumper sticker ideology are completely retarded if taken seriously by anyone.

Troll on.

dear, with name calling violence you merely tell us you lack the IQ for substance.

If you didn't have a low IQ, you would see that there was no violence in what I wrote.

Of course, if you didn't have a low IQ, you wouldn't have started this thread!

rofl

What makes your troll threads even funnier is that you actually believe what you write!

what makes you stupid is that you lack the IQ to say why you disagree.

It is my IQ that is many, many points higher than yours that makes me say your hilariously outrageous troll threads with your bumper sticker ideology are completely retarded if taken seriously by anyone.

Troll on.

HenryBHough thanked the OP.

Just sayin'...

notice, the liberal knows in is heart the OP is mistaken but can't say why. HItler Stalin and Mao would not have wanted a debate either. Do you know why?

See why we say liberalism is based in pure ignorance?

Even see a conservative avoid a debate? What does that teach you about the liberal IQ?

Yep, Ed's quite the poster. The guy actually believed that the Ten Commandments happened after Christ! :uhoh3:

dear their popularization "happened" after Christ thus Christianity created civilization on earth. It only makes sense that liberals would then oppose it saying more against Christianity than militant Islam.

Too bad the Egyptian Book of the Dead was already out there popularized fifteen hundred years earlier huh?

Written by Thomas Jefferson I might add, 3200 years before his own birth. True story.

Too bad the Egyptian Book of the Dead was already out there popularized fifteen hundred years earlier huh?

when Christians talk about popularized they are talking 3 billion people, 2000 years, and trips to the moon!! Can you grasp the difference?

rofl

Just think -- he's the Revisionistas' best and brightest. What makes it even funnier is that he's got books. Look him up on Amazon. :rofl:

Yep, Ed's quite the poster. The guy actually believed that the Ten Commandments happened after Christ! :uhoh3:

dear their popularization "happened" after Christ thus Christianity created civilization on earth. It only makes sense that liberals would then oppose it saying more against Christianity than militant Islam.

Ed, now don't lie. You clearly stated the Ten Commandments came after Christ.
Here's a link to your quote and your quote!.
Why does the left hate our religion US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum
"Before Christ there was Rome with its absence of family, whore houses on every corner, and blood sport Coliseum. After Christ there was the 10 commandments and the marital vow to love, honor, obey, and cherish your family."

Now Ed, let's talk about IQs.:2up:

After Christ there was the 10 commandments and the marital vow to love, honor, obey, and cherish your family."

dear, they had commandments and vows and 100's of civilization before Christ. Do you know what point you think you are making?

rofl

Yep, Ed's quite the poster. The guy actually believed that the Ten Commandments happened after Christ and he bet $10,000 he was right! :laugh::laugh::laugh:
Of course when I asked for him to pay up he went into the denial mode that he ever made the bet, even after I re-posted his post where he made the bet. But he kept on believing he was right, Christ then the Ten Commandments! :uhoh3:

Same thing with me the last time he trolled here. I cleaned his clock about China and, sure nuff, he reneged. Then he disappeared from the board.

Last night, mods deleted a post of his because he plagiarized it. His excuse was that it didn't matter who wrote it.

Hey Ed dear, you never answered my question: as a self-described professional and published author, are you really saying you don't mind if others steal your words and pass them off as your on?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatal

Did Eddie say that there wasn't love, honor, "obedience" and cherishing family until Christ came along?

no he said the concepts were not popularized to create Western Civilization until Christ began to carry the banner. Do you know why this is 2014? it has to do with Christ.

rofl

Yep, Ed's quite the poster. The guy actually believed that the Ten Commandments happened after Christ and he bet $10,000 he was right! :laugh::laugh::laugh:
Of course when I asked for him to pay up he went into the denial mode that he ever made the bet, even after I re-posted his post where he made the bet. But he kept on believing he was right, Christ then the Ten Commandments! :uhoh3:

Same thing with me the last time he trolled here. I cleaned his clock about China and, sure nuff, he reneged. Then he disappeared from the board.

Last night, mods deleted a post of his because he plagiarized it. His excuse was that it didn't matter who wrote it.

Hey Ed dear, you never answered my question: as a self-described professional and published author, are you really saying you don't mind if others steal your words and pass them off as your on?

I don't think he need be concerned about that. Who would want them?

Did Eddie say that there wasn't love, honor, "obedience" and cherishing family until Christ came along?

no he said the concepts were not popularized to create Western Civilization until Christ began to carry the banner. Do you know why this is 2014? it has to do with Christ.

Christ invented 2014?

Then who invented going to the moon?

ooooh! OOOH! Wait, I know!!
wv8yll.jpg

(/stands up proudly) -- Thomas Jefferson.

I think somewhere, Eddie once wrote "Christ was the first Republican."

lol

Good stuff.

But ... but ... that would make it impossible for Thomas Jefferson to found the RP 28 years after his own death. :confused:

Now Ed is talking as a second person ^^^^ :ack-1:

Forum List

Back