How did we get to this point?

The public should not trust these polls. These polls are being use as evidence to start an investigation. They are claiming that these polls are being done by a group of highly educated polling doctors. That went to the best polling schools on the planet. And if the majority of the public has trust in these polls. That they can be use as evidence to start an investigation.
It is all about the public opinion. That is why there are handwritten petitions., because everything is based on public opinion. That is why they are using protesters to overturn or start investigations. But not reporting conservative's protest. Pretending that there are no complaints by them.
And so every conservatives better start shouting out loud that these polls don't have any scientific means to know what is the public is thinking, that these polls are fake as the flat earth story.
And if any news outlet, even including Fox news pushes these polls as true facts. That these media outlets are working for the Deep state. That they are trying to convince the public that these polls as authenticated scientific studies.
But if the conservatives start not trusting in these polls. That they will use psychology on them by saying that the polls are saying that Pres.Trump's supporters are the sexiest people just to get them to come back trusting in these polls.
So everyone should shout out loud saying take these polls and shove it.....,

A petition may be oral rather than written, or may be transmitted via the Internet.

Good question.

What's truly stunning, is Dimocrats had the opportunity to nominate someone younger, dynamic, good speaker, and would have been a good counter to Trump's style.
Instead, they went in the opposite direction and nominated an old school doddering fool, that is likely to decline rapidly once the real stress of being president is on his shoulders.
The truth is, if elected, the real power will be held by people who are radically different than Biden, and will be fooling him behind his back every day.

WTF were Dimocrats thinking? If Covid hadn't come along, Trump would have steamrolled them.
Republicans nominated Trump in spite of seeing what an inept President he is.

Republicans nominated Trump in spite of seeing what an inept President he is.
It wasn't really republicans that nominated Trump. You still don't get that democrats and republicans are the minority.

What you see here is nothing more than a concerted effort to try and diminish the fact that Biden is senile.
That is all this is. Trying to equate a weird speaking style with somone who suffers a rapid mental decline.

IT DON"T FLY

What you see here is nothing more than a concerted effort to try and diminish the fact that Biden is senile.
That is all this is. Trying to equate a weird speaking style with somone who suffers a rapid mental decline.

IT DON"T FLY

Biden stutters
Trump lies

I hope you are not suggesting they are one and the same? That would be ridiculous.
How in the world can two people be "one and the same"?

Humans are different from each other. That doesn't mean they can fall into the same general category now and then.
You dodged it.
Do you believe that Trump and Biden suffer EQUALLY from senility or not?
I really thought I answered that.

I'll try to make it simpler: No.

Their unfitness is based on different qualities.
HAHAHAHAAA!!!
Too funny.
Trump is no different than he was 10 years ago. He was and is an egomaniac. At the same time he has a terrible speaking style. Abysmal. Speaks off the cuff, spitballs ideas live in front of a mic... you can't do that shit being President. But he does it.
POLICY wise - he has not been that bad. Actually quite good. The things he has done have certainly been better than the past two Presidents who made America the dining room table of the world.

I don't like Trump. If the Democrats would have put up someone other than a man 10 years past his prime who, at the very least, is senile... and quite possibly has early dementia or Alzheimer.
That is not a good choice against Trump.
Many don't agree with you. That's okay.

I hope you are not suggesting they are one and the same? That would be ridiculous.

Humans are different from each other. That doesn't mean they can fall into the same general category now and then.
You dodged it.

HAHAHAHAAA!!!
Too funny.
Trump is no different than he was 10 years ago. He was and is an egomaniac. At the same time he has a terrible speaking style. Abysmal. Speaks off the cuff, spitballs ideas live in front of a mic... you can't do that shit being President. But he does it.
POLICY wise - he has not been that bad. Actually quite good. The things he has done have certainly been better than the past two Presidents who made America the dining room table of the world.

I don't like Trump. If the Democrats would have put up someone other than a man 10 years past his prime who, at the very least, is senile... and quite possibly has early dementia or Alzheimer.

You are simply parroting the propaganda you saw. The media is trying to marginalize the FACT Biden is senile by trying to say "well Trump has problems too".... it don't fly.

IT DON"T FLY

Trump Propaganda! And you fell for it, just like you all did with his Hillary propaganda!

Those close to the Democratic frontrunner dismiss the attacks, saying that voters see Biden’s verbal hiccups as part of his charm. The assault, they argue, reflects the profound degree to which Trump is threatened by the former vice president.
----------------------------------------

“With the Democratic Party galvanized by the best candidate to win crucial battleground states, it’s not surprising that Trump’s reelection campaign is resorting to more disinformation about the vice president — after all, Trump himself is so panicked about Joe Biden that he got himself impeached by trying to force a foreign country to lie about him,” said Andrew Bates, a Biden campaign spokesman.

The attacks on Biden bear a striking resemblance to the ones Trump launched against Clinton four years ago. In 2016, Trump was similarly echoed by an array of conservative allies. The pro-Trump Breitbart News published a series of articles about Clinton’s health, including one that linked to a story on a conservative website alleging the former secretary of State was engaging in “bizarre behavior” and questioned whether she had a seizure.

Infowars, another pro-Trump site that peddles in conspiracy theories, piled on with a piece exploring whether Clinton had Parkinson’s disease.

You dodged it.

HAHAHAHAAA!!!
Too funny.

You are simply parroting the propaganda you saw. The media is trying to marginalize the FACT Biden is senile by trying to say "well Trump has problems too".... it don't fly.
I know. You see one side. My guy good, your guy bad. I get it. The question posed in the thread is not for people like you.

You dodged it.

HAHAHAHAAA!!!
Too funny.

I know. You see one side. My guy good, your guy bad. I get it. The question posed in the thread is not for people like you.
Nope... once again... I didn't vote for Trump. For the 100th time.
Why do you think this poll was done in the first place?? You have to either be biased, or just plain dense to not see the agenda of it.
First it was denying he is senile, then it starts to poll bad... they see their denying isn't working... so now try to marginalize it... try and make it out that him and Trump are equal.
It is beyond obvious.

Good question.

What's truly stunning, is Dimocrats had the opportunity to nominate someone younger, dynamic, good speaker, and would have been a good counter to Trump's style.
Instead, they went in the opposite direction and nominated an old school doddering fool, that is likely to decline rapidly once the real stress of being president is on his shoulders.
The truth is, if elected, the real power will be held by people who are radically different than Biden, and will be fooling him behind his back every day.

WTF were Dimocrats thinking? If Covid hadn't come along, Trump would have steamrolled them.
As I predicted.

What about the fact that so many think Trump is unfit? I assume your opinion is that they're lying, conned by the media, or both.
You’re missing the point, Mac. People aren’t allowed to express their opinions anymore without getting ridiculed or even potentially losing their job. Mike Wallace just got suspended for a benign FB post. That’s the real problem. I should be able to vote for Trump and you for Biden without half the country calling us idiots and traitors. Should not that be that difficult. Even worse Democrats call anyone who disagrees with them the dreaded “racist” word and then loot and riot.

IT DON"T FLY

Trump Propaganda! And you fell for it, just like you all did with his Hillary propaganda!

Those close to the Democratic frontrunner dismiss the attacks, saying that voters see Biden’s verbal hiccups as part of his charm. The assault, they argue, reflects the profound degree to which Trump is threatened by the former vice president.
----------------------------------------

“With the Democratic Party galvanized by the best candidate to win crucial battleground states, it’s not surprising that Trump’s reelection campaign is resorting to more disinformation about the vice president — after all, Trump himself is so panicked about Joe Biden that he got himself impeached by trying to force a foreign country to lie about him,” said Andrew Bates, a Biden campaign spokesman.

The attacks on Biden bear a striking resemblance to the ones Trump launched against Clinton four years ago. In 2016, Trump was similarly echoed by an array of conservative allies. The pro-Trump Breitbart News published a series of articles about Clinton’s health, including one that linked to a story on a conservative website alleging the former secretary of State was engaging in “bizarre behavior” and questioned whether she had a seizure.

Infowars, another pro-Trump site that peddles in conspiracy theories, piled on with a piece exploring whether Clinton had Parkinson’s disease.
Media propaganda and you fell for it.

IT DON"T FLY

Biden stutters
Trump lies
Biden cannot form a coherent sentence. You have yet to post one Trump lie.

Good question.

As I predicted.

What about the fact that so many think Trump is unfit? I assume your opinion is that they're lying, conned by the media, or both.
You’re missing the point, Mac. People aren’t allowed to express their opinions anymore without getting ridiculed or even potentially losing their job. Mike Wallace just got suspended for a benign FB post. That’s the real problem. I should be able to vote for Trump and you for Biden without half the country calling us idiots and traitors. Should not that be that difficult. Even worse Democrats call anyone who disagrees with them the dreaded “racist” word and then loot and riot.
I'm not missing it at all. I've had countless squabbles with the Regressive Left here on how they have weaponized PC and Identity Politics to control the conversation for cynical political gain. I've started multiple threads advocating against "Cancel Culture". I fully understand both the frustration and the pushback, and have discussed them often. And, for that, I've often been called a racist by the Regressive Left.

Typical Mac1958 thread...

1) Make a thread that favors the left, while claiming to be coming from an objective center.
2) Anyone who see that, or disagrees with his opinion... simply label them biased while pretending he isn't.

You need a new game.

IT DON"T FLY

Biden stutters
Trump lies
Biden cannot form a coherent sentence. You have yet to post one Trump lie.
Of course he can
Numerous live TV appearances prove otherwise.

But being for Trump, you have to keep pushing the lie

Forum List

Back