How do Trump acolytes reconcile these TWO statements?

nat4900

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2015
“Russians make up a pretty disproportionate cross-section of a lot of our assets,” Trump’s son told a real estate conference in 2008...“We see a lot of money pouring in from Russia.”

....and the orange clown's tweet:

I HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH RUSSIA - NO DEALS, NO LOANS, NO NOTHING!
5:31 AM - 11 Jan 2017

• Banned
Trump lives in a world where he is never wrong, there is no such thing as humility, apologies or contrition.

Where is the nobility in that? What are the virtues of alternative facts?

As scary as the above is, what is even more scary is all those morons who not only voted for the clown.....but STILL defend him.......Go figure.

“Russians make up a pretty disproportionate cross-section of a lot of our assets,” Trump’s son told a real estate conference in 2008...“We see a lot of money pouring in from Russia.”

Hey nimrod! You realize that quote and that tweet are from two different people, made 9 years apart.

Hey nimrod! You realize that quote and that tweet are from two different people, made 9 years apart.
Are you saying that Trump has no business connections to the russians ?

When did it become against the law to do business in Russia?
I guess they need to arrest Bernie Sanders, because he spent his honeymoon there.

Hey, Gnat...
Bill Gates..."Only Indians aren't stupid."
I bet you love Bill Gates.

The Clinton's certainly do. They sold huge United States Uranium deposits to them that could be used for nuclear weapons.

• Banned

Yes, I certainly do realize that......So, given that little gem of yours, here are the questions:

a. Did Donald Junior lie or tell the truth in 2008 about theTrump financial ties to Russia?........and

b. Was all that money a "short-term" loan from Russia to Trump that he paid them all off before 2016?.......and

c. Why didn't Trump instead tweet that, "I sure was in bed with Russian money and oligarchs in 2008, but now I corrected my greedy ways when I decided to run for POTUS??

Yes, I certainly do realize that......So, given that little gem of yours, here are the questions:

a. Did Donald Junior lie or tell the truth in 2008 about theTrump financial ties to Russia?........and

b. Was all that money a "short-term" loan from Russia to Trump that he paid them all off before 2016?.......and

c. Why didn't Trump instead tweet that, "I sure was in bed with Russian money and oligarchs in 2008, but now I corrected my greedy ways when I decided to run for POTUS??

You are simply a fucking troll. Paid or not, no one could be that stupid!

Goodbye moron!

Trump and his family have business ventures around the world.

As for them making money in Russia, big deal.

Now unless you can provide a smoking gun with recorded communications showing Putin and Trump working together to overthrow the U.S. government then you still have nothing except your hope there is a smoking.

As for Trump tweets, well he is a moron.

I guess they need to arrest Bernie Sanders, because he spent his honeymoon there.

Atta boy.......that's the way to spin.....

So, moron, you're comparing Sanders' honeymoon vacation in Russia to be EQUIVALENT to sweet deal LOANS to the orange clown from Russian oligarch who are so damn well known for their "generosity"????.................LOL

Last edited:
Trump lives in a world where he is never wrong, there is no such thing as humility, apologies or contrition.

Where is the nobility in that? What are the virtues of alternative facts?

As scary as the above is, what is even more scary is all those morons who not only voted for the clown.....but STILL defend him.......Go figure.
The True Believers. The core of his base. Accounting for about 26% of the electorate, these are the folks who not only fill up his campaign style rallies, but will never tell him he has no clothes.

Ever hear of the term" a conflict of interest?"

One way to clear this up is for Trump to release his tax returns. The fact that he's afraid to begs the question what is he hiding?

As for them making money in Russia, big deal.

Now unless you can provide a smoking gun with recorded communications showing Putin and Trump working together to overthrow the U.S. government then you still have nothing except your hope there is a smoking.

Just curious......Would you feel the same if Trump had business dealings with Kim Jung Un??? Or with the Iranian Ayatollahs?

It is interesting that a Russian oligarch paid Trump an EXTRA 60 million bucks for a worthless piece of property in Florida so that Trump could pay off his debt or declare bankruptcy.......Yes, Russian oligarch are WELL known for their generosity since they have a penchant for orange hair.

But but but they heard it on Fox News and Breitbart so it has to be true.

You are simply a fucking troll. Paid or not, no one could be that stupid!

Goodbye moron!
Hey Admiral... got a question for you.
Trump criticizes and rages against Meryl Streep, Alicia Machado, Chuck Schumer, Gold Star parents, our intelligence community, many world leaders ...but won't even say one negative thing about the murderous thug Vladimir Putin.
And that doesn't make you the least bit suspicious?

So far the biggest Trump acolyte here, seems to be our own Nat4900, is there any post of his that isn't about the awesomeness of the God-Emperor? No one brings Trump up more often than he does.

And now I will proceed to slap you for the absurd stupidity you spew. You see, there is this mystical thing called time. 2008 was 2008, that was when Obama won the election and Trump had investments all over the world including Russia. Today, Trump is the president, and no longer has loans from Russia. Wow!

And there goes the paradox, one that a three year old could solve, but these guys aren't exactly blessed with intelligence.

Forum List

Back