How do Trump acolytes reconcile these TWO statements?

“Russians make up a pretty disproportionate cross-section of a lot of our assets,” Trump’s son told a real estate conference in 2008...“We see a lot of money pouring in from Russia.”

....and the orange clown's tweet:

I HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH RUSSIA - NO DEALS, NO LOANS, NO NOTHING!
5:31 AM - 11 Jan 2017

Hey nimrod! You realize that quote and that tweet are from two different people, made 9 years apart.
Are you saying that Trump has no business connections to the russians ?

Are you claiming Hillary Clinton didn't?

“Russians make up a pretty disproportionate cross-section of a lot of our assets,” Trump’s son told a real estate conference in 2008...“We see a lot of money pouring in from Russia.”

Hey nimrod! You realize that quote and that tweet are from two different people, made 9 years apart.

I know that this is standard deflection but ffs. What the fuck has Hillary got to do with this ?

I know that this is standard deflection but ffs. What the fuck has Hillary got to do with this ?

Everything, since it was her campaign that supposedly the Russians "hacked".

Everything, since it was her campaign that supposedly the Russians "hacked".
Yup so she is the victim,supposedly.How is this relevant to Trumps lack of transparency ?

Sent from my Nexus 6P using USMessageBoard.com mobile app

Forum List

Back