How do Trump acolytes reconcile these TWO statements?

As for them making money in Russia, big deal.

Now unless you can provide a smoking gun with recorded communications showing Putin and Trump working together to overthrow the U.S. government then you still have nothing except your hope there is a smoking.

Just curious......Would you feel the same if Trump had business dealings with Kim Jung Un??? Or with the Iranian Ayatollahs?

It is interesting that a Russian oligarch paid Trump an EXTRA 60 million bucks for a worthless piece of property in Florida so that Trump could pay off his debt or declare bankruptcy.......Yes, Russian oligarch are WELL known for their generosity since they have a penchant for orange hair.

1. Doing business with Russian families is different than dealing with North Korea, so let not go down this road.

As for doing business with the Iranian government, well as long as it not breaking any laws why would I care.

We do business with Saudi Arabia, so I do not care about that.

2. Many politicians are bought and owned and to believe Trump is special is just naive.

I clearly understand that Trump is owned but as I wrote you have to have recorded communications before you can even think about getting Trump and at this time there is nothing good enough.

Anything else!?!

Today, Trump is the president, and no longer has loans from Russia. Wow!

I love to trap right wing morons....PROVE that Trump has NO loans with Russia....

Go on, nitwit, you fell into that trap....Are you calling for Trump's tax returns to be released to prove your point?..LOL

I love to trap right wing morons....PROVE that Trump has NO loans with Russia....

Go on, nitwit, you fell into that trap....Are you calling for Trump's tax returns to be released to prove your point?..LOL
Ivanka just called me up and told me you're about to be banned from the forum.

How do you "prove" a negative? Prove that he does! Oh, no...you fell into your own trap! Doh!!!

How do you "prove" a negative? Prove that he does! Oh, no...you fell into your own trap! Doh!!!
You are applying logic to Gnat...that's a no starter.

How about you prove that he has, after all, that's what YOU are claiming. Seems like you have just fallen to your own trap, what a surprise.

No one gives a shit anyway, I personally have investments in Russia, and there is absolutely nothing wrong with that. Only regressive racists of unimaginable magnitude could think otherwise.

Moron...one of your fellow idiots stated:

"Today, Trump is the president, and no longer has loans from Russia."

What do you think?....should your fellow idiot be asked to prove THAT or should we all be fuck heads like you guys?.....Just asking...LOL

“Russians make up a pretty disproportionate cross-section of a lot of our assets,” Trump’s son told a real estate conference in 2008...“We see a lot of money pouring in from Russia.”

....and the orange clown's tweet:

I HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH RUSSIA - NO DEALS, NO LOANS, NO NOTHING!
5:31 AM - 11 Jan 2017

Simple..............Liberals take everything out of context to suit them, because they remain butt-hurt over the election results. You should poll or protest OP.

Moron...one of your fellow idiots stated:

"Today, Trump is the president, and no longer has loans from Russia."

What do you think?....should your fellow idiot be asked to prove THAT or should we all be fuck heads like you guys?.....Just asking...LOL

It's a solution to your supposedly fool proof paradox. Proving he has loans is irrelevant. I know, logic is damn difficult when one's ideology is set to regresive, but this isn't very difficult. Try to keep up!

Come back when you have the proof that he actually has loans from Russia. Before that you have less than nothing, that is, only an irrational deeply racist hatred towards Russians and Trump.

When did it become against the law to do business in Russia?
I guess they need to arrest Bernie Sanders, because he spent his honeymoon there.

Atta boy.......that's the way to spin.....

So, moron, you're comparing Sanders' honeymoon vacation in Russia to be EQUIVALENT to sweet deal LOANS to the orange clown from Russian oligarch who are so damn well known for their "generosity"????.................LOL

Trump has taken Loans from all over the world. So what? taking out loans is what drives a lot of big business. Are you saying after we made peace with Russia after the cold war we were not supposed to do business with them?
The Democrats don't want Trump to change all the things Obama has done over the last 8 years. Thats all this is. Throwing mud at the wall to see what will stick.This has been non stop for a reason, and its not about Trump. It's about the true nature of the Democrats. They are afraid the way they do politics as usual will come to an end. Never forget, one of Trumps items on the list is TERM limits. Trump is enemy to republicans and Democrats alike.

Simple..............Liberals take everything out of context to suit them, because they remain butt-hurt over the election results. You should poll or protest OP.

Good boy.....you got to use "butt hurt" as instructed.....but you forgot to also type "snowflake".......Five demerits from FOX.......LOL

“Russians make up a pretty disproportionate cross-section of a lot of our assets,” Trump’s son told a real estate conference in 2008...“We see a lot of money pouring in from Russia.”

Nine years.

This is all a part of the ongoing corruption of politics.

Trump is free to do business with anyone on the planet in a personal capacity.
However as President he is there to serve the people and not his own personal interests.
So in that respect his dealings with anybody are pertinent.
He has not divested himself of his commercial interest which I believe he should have.
That means that every decision he makes will be judged against a possible conflict of interest.

Where there is no obvious conflict of interest then questions will be raised about hidden agendas.

So he could release his tax returns and open up the books for inspection.

That would give him a level of transparency that is currently missing.

People dont trust him. He lies,he has a chequered business record and a history of bankruptcies.

Along the was he will have built up a series of obligations. You should know what they are.

Transparency is the thing and he could set new standards. That would be draining the swamp. At the moment he is filling it up.

Nine years.

lol, too funny for words.

The obvious question would be whether he still had assets, deals or loans in/with Russia when he said that.

Either he did and he was lying, or he didn't and he wasn't lying. He used the term "have", present tense.

Seems pretty clear.

Last edited:

Hey nimrod! You realize that quote and that tweet are from two different people, made 9 years apart.
Are you saying that Trump has no business connections to the russians ?
Can you not see it was Trump saying that? What I'd like to see instead of the never ending lies daily is some proof.

Hey nimrod! You realize that quote and that tweet are from two different people, made 9 years apart.
These traitors don't deal in facts, they just sling slop all day long.

Forum List

Back