🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

How do Trump lap-dogs reconcile these little contradictions?

nat4900

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2015
Just wondering........

Comments from Trump's son, Donald Trump Jr.:

“Russians make up a pretty disproportionate cross-section of a lot of our assets,” Trump’s son told a real estate conference in 2008, “We see a lot of money pouring in from Russia.”

Donald J. Trump

✔@realDonaldTrump

Russia has never tried to use leverage over me. I HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH RUSSIA - NO DEALS, NO LOANS, NO NOTHING!

5:31 AM - 11 Jan 2017

Perhpas, that wily Trump is relying on the poor grammar in his tweeted statement of "NO NOTHING" to simply later state that since it was a double negative, there IS SOMETHING.....

Just trying to help the Trumpster here....

RUSSIAN-HACKERS-008-01-800x416.jpg

How do liberals support Islam, That religion that would destroy free thought and western liberalism? Let's defend them, we are suicidal idiots?

Well, SunniChild.......I do NOT want an election do-over.....Good old Trumpster is destroying the GOP better than any democrat could have ever dreamed of doing......

But, thanks for so adequately addressing and answering the O/P......LOL.

How do liberals support Islam, That religion that would destroy free thought and western liberalism? Let's defend them, we are suicidal idiots?
There are about 6 million Muslims in this country, have they done anything to destroy your western liberalism?

how the fuck did you get into the issue of Islam from my O/P?????

Go have another drink....

Sorry dear, but I believe you have mistakenly posted on the wrong thread. ... :cool:

LOL... Absolutely! I've often made this very argument.... IF the Muslims took over the Western world... the FIRST people to go would be the liberal left! There would be no "Gay Rights" because they'd kill them all. There would be no "Pro-choice" because they'd be stoned to death! There would be no "Black Lives Matter" because black lives don't matter to radical Islam. The ONE demographic who could probably manage to survive (covertly) would be the Fundamentalist Christians! ...Oh, okay... so I have to kneel on this rug facing Mecca to pray to MY Christ? Okay, no problem man! Let's all keep our heads! :lol:

LOL... Absolutely! I've often made this very argument.... IF the Muslims took over the Western world... the FIRST people to go would be the liberal left! There would be no "Gay Rights" because they'd kill them all. There would be no "Pro-choice" because they'd be stoned to death! There would be no "Black Lives Matter" because black lives don't matter to radical Islam. The ONE demographic who could probably manage to survive (covertly) would be the Fundamentalist Christians! ...Oh, okay... so I have to kneel on this rug facing Mecca to pray to MY Christ? Okay, no problem man! Let's all keep our heads! :lol:
Are we to assume that you know anything about Islam, I doubt it, Homer

IF the Muslims took over the Western world... the FIRST people to go would be the liberal left!

Very true and wholly accurate.....I've often stated that right wingers and radical Muslims are like TWO PEAS IN A POD....sharing the same mindset about women, gays, wars, etc.

Just wondering........

“Russians make up a pretty disproportionate cross-section of a lot of our assets,” Trump’s son told a real estate conference in 2008, “We see a lot of money pouring in from Russia.”

Donald J. Trump

✔@realDonaldTrump

Russia has never tried to use leverage over me. I HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH RUSSIA - NO DEALS, NO LOANS, NO NOTHING!

Perhpas, that wily Trump is relying on the poor grammar in his tweeted statement of "NO NOTHING" to simply later state that since it was a double negative, there IS SOMETHING.....

We have a Commerce Clause and not Only a Senate, but also a Congress.

what could go wrong?

Just wondering........

Donald J. Trump

✔@realDonaldTrump

did we elect a "commercial guy" or not?

We have a Commerce Clause.

Just wondering........

Donald J. Trump

✔@realDonaldTrump

Let me explain it to you.... Trump supporters don't care because they get it. They understand that he says things off the cuff and outrageous and they don't care. They know when he's just saying shit to get a rise out of you uptight snowflakes and when he's being serious. You don't get it... you take it all too seriously. You've all become the uptight Church Lady! Your butts are clinched so tight you could turn coal into diamonds. You react to everything he says. And you really do this to your own detriment because there are some times when what he says might be actually challenged with more intellectual thought but then you go off the deep end with some silly personal rant and take the focus off the more important issue which might have been challenged.

I guess libtards are really stupid... you'd think after Trump has mopped the floor with you for two years, you'd start to understand you're not going to get anywhere attacking him personally. You just keep opening the door into your noses and he keeps on racking up political points on the back of your blundering.... and you all just keep on believing that you're gaining ground... making progress... it's not working... it hasn't worked for two years... but you really don't know what else to try.

It "will not result in an election do-over"; what we hope, or I hope, is that the Republican Party becomes once again a party of The People. No one believes it is so under the current administration, or that it has been since the election of Reagan in 1980. Since 1981 it has become a party of Corporatism, pretending that what is good for corporate America is good for the people.

Forum List

Back