How do we get rid of Biden?

Well, you can try another coup attempt like you did on January 6th, 2021. Hopefully the police will be armed with automatic weapons this time.
"We can try another coup attempt like WE did on Jan. 6th". That's fantasy bullshit, WE didn't do anything of the sort. Um, the FBI just concluded that event wasn't fueled by Trump, it was just random angry people pissed off acting like...BLM supporters. You know, the so called "George Floyd" protesters that did billions of $ in damage and led to defunding the police and HUGE uptick in homicides in inner cities. Remember that?

Yawn....go pretend you're a lesbian Air Force pilot.

Biden won't last another year, dementia has it grips
Oh honey, it's gonna be fun if you have to talk your way out of this one.......:heehee: Especially when you are showing yourself to be so ignorant about our military. You can't even tell the difference between the Air Force and the Navy....:heehee:

Well, you can try another coup attempt like you did on January 6th, 2021. Hopefully the police will be armed with automatic weapons this time.
Democrats insist January 6th was an insurrection. Considering how Joe is conducting his withdrawal from Afghanistan I suppose to democrats January 6th really does qualify as an attempt to overthrow the government.

If conservatives ever try to overthrow the government they will come armed to the teeth likely led by ex Navy seals and Green Berets. They will run an efficient operation and chances are it will be successful.

I definitely don’t believe it is necessary to rise up and violently take back the government at this time. We can do it the peaceful way — by voting democrats out of power in the next two elections. By the time 2024 comes around the nation will be sick and tired of Marist democrats and their stupid ideas like defunding the police.

In passing the FBI’s investigation agrees with me that there was no planning to take over the government in the January 6th mob riot.

This asshole is completely incompetent and not up to the job. How can he be removed if Democrats are in the way in Congress?
Won't matter I am afraid to say. Getting rid of these things, or bad world leaders or, marxist popes. It is like sweeping sand off the beach.

Now is truly time to pray and ask the Lord for mercy.

Pray for me I ask you please.

"We can try another coup attempt like WE did on Jan. 6th". That's fantasy bullshit, WE didn't do anything of the sort. Um, the FBI just concluded that event wasn't fueled by Trump, it was just random angry people pissed off acting like...BLM supporters. You know, the so called "George Floyd" protesters that did billions of $ in damage and led to defunding the police and HUGE uptick in homicides in inner cities. Remember that?

NEWS media immediately called it a coup, immediately said Trump called for violence when neither was true.
Even beyond the reality of what happened that day.. any government official would be a complete retard to think taking the capitol building would change the election. There couldn't be a coup in this country without the backing of the military. That would take planning and coordination. Maybe its just that the devious Democrats project a lot.

They keep hinting at violent options, don't they?
Who keeps hinting at violent actions? Democrats actually supported race riots and civil unrest, VP Harris actually bailed out rioters and the rest where freaking cheerleaders spurring on ACTUAL riots and massive civil unrest. You are good with that?

Again, threatening the President. I wonder how, con-sidering how your posting history might be con-cerned, it would look.

I never threatened anybody you idiot clown, I stated a fact. Dementia has him, he's fugged

Now sit down and stop the foolish threats, old man

NEWS media immediately called it a coup, immediately said Trump called for violence when neither was true.
Even beyond the reality of what happened that day.. any government official would be a complete retard to think taking the capitol building would change the election. There couldn't be a coup in this country without the backing of the military. That would take planning and coordination. Maybe its just that the devious Democrats project a lot.
What happened on January 6th the democrats compare to 9/11. Democrats got their cages rattled. UM: AOC claimed she was nearly murdered. Capitol hill police just knocked on her door and she was a far away from the capitol. Drama queens. A double layered nothing burger, smothered in stupid sauce. Now, what about all the race riots and civil unrest Democrats ACTUALY supported and drove for a year? Hear that? SHHHH...the sound of silence.

What happened on January 6th the democrats compare to 9/11.
Fuck Off Mary.
9/11 was a terrible act on (R) watch.

1/6/2021 was (R) fucking trump tards that attacked our Nation.
How difficult (I know the answer) is this for you?

Forum List

Back