How can the Left get rid of Joe Biden?

Go into his bedroom late at night and take him away. In the morning, announce that Biden had a medical emergency and was resigning to take care of his health and spend time with family.

It is my understanding that Joe has to agree to leave. He won't. He is a stubborn old man that is infirm and does not have the mental acuity to understand he needs to leave.

How then do you get rid of him Leftists?

How do you get rid of the man you call genocide Joe?
WHY should the DNC get rid of Joe Biden? Joe revealed his incompetence as well as the DNC goals which are not popular with the majority of the American constituency. I had Donald Trump 305 vs. Joe Biden 222. After the last debate performance between Joe & Donald I was absolutely shocked about Joe's performance or better said LACK of cognitive performance. I just checked the red/blue poli maps & rapid changes regarding candidate polling is vivid to say the least. The DNC corporation may well find itself to be experiencing a decline in overall constituency support & not just for their POTUS candidate(s). Below is a fresh out of the oven red/blue poli map that illustrates how fast the American constituency MAY be abandoning Joe for Donald. Joe's poor performance may well indeed reflect negatively for other blue candidates as well.

Forum List

Back