How do we ID a Terrorist Confederate from a Non Terrorist Confederate?

Camp

Gold Member
Jul 25, 2013
When you see someone displaying a confederate flag what do you do. Should you make a 911 call? If a pick-up truck displaying the terrorist flag shows up and you notice guns in the gun rack, should you prepare to do battle in self defense? Do the same rules apply for terrorist carrying the ISIS or al Qaeda flags?

When you see someone displaying a confederate flag what do you do. Should you make a 911 call? If a pick-up truck displaying the terrorist flag shows up and you notice guns in the gun rack, should you prepare to do battle in self defense? Do the same rules apply for terrorist carrying the ISIS or al Qaeda flags?

Hahahahaha....Driving through someplace like rural Virginia, that would be a lot of 911 calls.

One sick white racist punk commits a cowardly act and the left feels the need to pretend it's the norm. I wonder what camp thought when Colin Ferguson shot all those people on the LIR.

Last edited:
A confederate flag does not make some one a terrorist. It is a part of our past. Don't buy into the politically correct, perpetually offended, who target, categorize and then vilify. This is America. You are allowed to express yourself. Fly your flag. It is their right to fly and your right to shake your head at their choice of flags. That is the extent of your meddling in someone else's life. Guns are legal, gun racks are legal, flags are legal. What are you going to tell 911? I saw a guy not breaking the law, hurry send someone?

One sick white racist punk commits a cowardly act and the left feels the need to pretend it's the norm. I wonder what camp thought when Colin Ferguson shot all those people on the LIR.
It seems the flag has a history of representing terrorist. The KKK comes to minds. Not sure how you think your response answers my questions.
What flag did Colin Ferguson display?

It seems the flag has a history of representing terrorist. The KKK comes to minds. Not sure how you think your response answers my questions.
The flag has been misused to that end by some, sure. But your own psyche has been conditioned even worse to have such an incredibly ignorant and close minded opinion.

The flag has been misused to that end by some, sure. But your own psyche has been conditioned even worse to have such an incredibly ignorant and close minded opinion.
I am seeing on TV a terrorist who just killed a bunch of people waving a confederate displaying confederate flags. How do I know the next guy with that flag isn't also a terrorist?

While the KKK may have flown a flag, flying a flag does not make one a member of the KKK. Nor does it make a KKK member who flies a flag, a terrorist. It makes you an alarmist to buy into this bullshit. Obama thinks veterans are terrorists, flag flyers are terrorists, conservatives are terrorists...
They are not. But it keeps you busy while real terrorists are strolling across our borders.

I am seeing on TV a terrorist who just killed a bunch of people waving a confederate displaying confederate flags. How do I know the next guy with that flag isn't also a terrorist?
You'll just have to use your brain and develop some judgment like us non-bigots.

You say to yourself, "out of all the Americans that display a flag, this one lost his mind". What you don't do is turn everybody who flies a flag into that one who has lost his mind.

You say to yourself, "out of all the Americans that display a flag, this one lost his mind". What you don't do is turn everybody who flies a flag into that one who has lost his mind.
Why do people want to fly a flag that connects them to terrorist and crazy people who have lost their minds?
Nobody is really giving an answer except maybe don't worry and ignore the warning sign.

Why do people want to fly a flag that connects them to terrorist and crazy people who have lost their minds?
Nobody is really giving an answer except maybe don't worry and ignore the warning sign.
Because they actually have an understanding and a connection to what the flag really stands for instead of the impression created by northern and black racist lefties.

Dude, what to you think your crusade against this flag is going to accomplish? It won't accomplish anything. Is symbolism all that matters to you libs? Fact is the flag holds different meanings to different people and you should try to understand that.

You have confused southern patriotism with terror, Camp. There are no warning signs. There is freedom to fly whatever flag they want.
People have been displaying that flag since the civil war. Where was your flag concern prior to this murder? Could it be that one flag displayer is not indicative of all flag displayers?

The killer used a gun. I have several. Am I a terrorist, or a skeet shooter?

Last edited:

Because they actually have an understanding and a connection to what the flag really stands for instead of the impression created by northern and black racist lefties.
The flag has always been a symbol of treason to some, racism to others. You don't get to impose your beliefs in what it stands for to others. If it stands for KKK type terrorism to some, that is a fact you have to live with. Defenders of the flag should have done something when the KKK was using it as a symbol of terror.

There have been terrorists that have flown the American flag. Shall we rid ourselves of it too?
The reason defenders of the confederate flag did nothing is because we all have rights in this country. Even the KKK. Not just the ones you or I agree with.
You DO have the right to offend people in this country. And you have the right to be offended.
No one that flies that flag is insisting that you believe what they do. But you are insisting that they capitulate to your beliefs which removes everyone else's freedom but yours.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back