How do we Know Human are Causing Climate Change?

Something is very wrong with you. I know what you said but you're wrong. You can't argue with science. It took millions of years for the earth to produce all the oil and coal that exists. The human race is going to use it all up in less than 500 years. I never called your names I just questioned your replies. Which don't always make sense and have disconnected ideas in them. Things aren't looking good for your kid. Try to have a good night and get some help, the sooner the better.
But he's in favor of widespread use of solar power because he doesn't believe it will have an adverse impact on the earth's climate so you should be friends with him.

Something is very wrong with you. I know what you said but you're wrong. You can't argue with science. It took millions of years for the earth to produce all the oil and coal that exists. The human race is going to use it all up in less than 500 years. I never called your names I just questioned your replies. Which don't always make sense and have disconnected ideas in them. Things aren't looking good for your kid. Try to have a good night and get some help, the sooner the better.
You deserve what you get for trying to Converse with ONE-LINE Trolls. jc456's nonsense quips.
he is 100% empty vessel/RW harassment machine.
Ding and Toddster about as bad.
`

Last edited:
You deserve what you get for trying to Converse with ONE-LINE Trolls. 100% of jc456's nonsense quips.
he is 100% empty vessel/RW harassment machine.
Ding and Toddster about as bad.
`
JC's on your side. He loves solar power. I hate solar power because I think it's a bad idea to reduce solar irradiance in the middle of an ice age. He sees no problem with it. He's on your side.

JC's on your side. He loves solar power. I hate solar power because I think it's a bad idea to reduce solar irradiance in the middle of an ice age. He sees no problem with it. He's on your side.

I think it's a bad idea to reduce solar irradiance in the middle of an ice age.

How is reducing albedo over large areas "reducing solar irradiance"?

It appears you don't know what solar irradiance means.

LOL, dude, the demofks have you under their spell. The earth is molten hot in the inners of the planet. There will always be oil. Always, as long as the core is burning.

Aww now ding, why'd you have to lie about me dude? You know I'm not a solar guy or a windmill guy. Not fking ever dude. You're the one promoting solar as a cooling device. Wow. What a change on the dime for you. WTF happened?

Hey, Fk Solar Fk Wind. Give me Nuclear. Period!!!! Say I'm a solar lover again I'll call you out again. Fk I hate when people flat out lie because they lost an argument. Fking Karenisk

BTW, ask anyone on either side of this my position.

Aww now ding, why'd you have to lie about me dude? You know I'm not a solar guy or a windmill guy. Not fking ever dude. You're the one promoting solar as a cooling device. Wow. What a change on the dime for you. WTF happened?

Hey, Fk Solar Fk Wind. Give me Nuclear. Period!!!! Say I'm a solar lover again I'll call you out again. Fk I hate when people flat out lie because they lost an argument. Fking Karenisk

Who in their right mind would want to cool the earth during an ice age?

You're a fuckin' kuck. Same as Todd.

Who in their right mind would want to cool the earth during an ice age?

You're a fuckin' kuck. Same as Todd.
bring on the warm. Again, you're confused with someone that isn't me dude. I'm all about warming this fking planet. Give me warm all fking day long. Keep their ball sack cold.

LOL, dude, the demofks have you under their spell. The earth is molten hot in the inners of the planet. There will always be oil. Always, as long as the core is burning.
Oil has nothing to do with the core of the Earth. You are certifiable if you believe that.

Oil has nothing to do with the core of the Earth. You are certifiable if you believe that.
you think it's dead dinosaurs don't you? BTW, why is it we continue to find dinosaur bones if they turned into oil?

you think it's dead dinosaurs don't you? BTW, why is it we continue to find dinosaur bones if they turned into oil?
I never said that, I said it was mostly dead plant materials which is the truth.

Pointing out his errors has got him so upset, he's turned into a liberal.

bring on the warm. Again, you're confused with someone that isn't me dude. I'm all about warming this fking planet. Give me warm all fking day long. Keep their ball sack cold.
I can't hear you over your defending solar power, bro.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back