How do we Know Human are Causing Climate Change?

You know, whenI first started driving, gas was 29 cents a gallon.
The lowest I ever paid was $0.38 a gallon back in PA in the 1960s. I wonder what the final cost of gas will be when it's about to run out. Probably $25 a gallon.

The lowest I ever paid was $0.38 a gallon back in PA in the 1960s. I wonder what the final cost of gas will be when it's about to run out. Probably $25 a gallon.
It will never run out fool! If the core stops we’re dead anyway!

I'm afraid you're more right than wrong.
MET Group>when-will-fossil-fuels-run-out?-MET Group January 18th., 2021 50 years may seem far off, but in order to change such a huge system over to renewables, it really isn't. I'm sure most Americans are not ready to let go of their has guzzling automobiles. Change is the only constant in life. And nothing in life comes with guarantees.

What are you talking about ? The Saudi oil fields are more than 50% depleted now. Even including the yet untouched potential oil fields in the Arctic, oil is due to run out in 51 years at the most. China and India are using more oil than we are now. So that 50 years is probably shrinking at the moment. 50 years is in a long time to switch over everything to renewable energy sources. But I think we'll get the job done. Human beings hate going without.

What are you talking about ? The Saudi oil fields are more than 50% depleted now. Even including the yet untouched potential oil fields in the Arctic, oil is due to run out in 51 years at the most. China and India are using more oil than we are now. So that 50 years is probably shrinking at the moment. 50 years is in a long time to switch over everything to renewable energy sources. But I think we'll get the job done. Human beings hate going without.
Who told you that?

Do you think there's some kind of connection to the Earth's core with the amount of fossil fuels on the planet ? Just asking because it's a odd statement.

Hahaha hahaha what kind of crazy
For the past 30 years 90 trillion barrels of oil were taken off of the Saudi oil fields. Did you actually think they'd last forever ? Fossil fuels take millions of years to develop. Coal for example, dead plant material decomposes / rots down into lignite in less than 100 years. When midnight deposits get buried and compressed for millions of years they become the bituminous coal ( soft dirty coal ) if it is further compressed and heat apply to it due to igneous activity in a few more million years it becomes anthracite coal ( hard, clean coal ) if it is subjected to even more igneous activity and more pressure the final product is diamonds.

Hahaha hahaha what kind of crazy
This is the reason everyone is switching over to renewables now they don't want to get caught with their pants down. All the big automobile companies know this and they are preparing for the future when there will be no gasoline powered vehicles produced anymore. These hybrid models are a halfway solution. They will eventually give away to others based on renewable energy sources.

For the past 30 years 90 trillion barrels of oil were taken off of the Saudi oil fields. Did you actually think they'd last forever ? Fossil fuels take millions of years to develop. Coal for example, dead plant material decomposes / rots down into lignite in less than 100 years. When midnight deposits get buried and compressed for millions of years they become the bituminous coal ( soft dirty coal ) if it is further compressed and heat apply to it due to igneous activity in a few more million years it becomes anthracite coal ( hard, clean coal ) if it is subjected to even more igneous activity and more pressure the final product is diamonds.
I explained it to you.

I explained it to you.
You explained what to me ? In one post you replied, " it will never run out fool ! If the core stops were dead anyway. " In the only other post tonight where we exchanged ideas you said, " Hahaha hahaha what kind of crazy ". These statements don't explain anything. In fact, they reflect poorly on you.

You explained what to me ? In one post you replied, " it will never run out fool ! If the core stops were dead anyway. " In the only other post tonight where we exchanged ideas you said, " Hahaha hahaha what kind of crazy ". These statements don't explain anything. In fact, they reflect poorly on you.
Thanks! We can’t run out!! What else you need

What we were discussing. You already forgot? Wow
One way to earn respect and integrity is to be more forthcoming in your answers. I explained to you that we will run out of oil, it's only a matter of time. Whether it's 50 years from now or 40 years from now it is going to happen there's no doubt about that and long before that happens the cost will be prohibitive to use like we're using now. I know it would be nice to believe that it will never run out but it's running out that's the truth you can accept it or not I don't really care have a good night.

I said we won’t run out. Then you asked of what. Who’s the asshole?
Something is very wrong with you. I know what you said but you're wrong. You can't argue with science. It took millions of years for the earth to produce all the oil and coal that exists. The human race is going to use it all up in less than 500 years. I never called your names I just questioned your replies. Which don't always make sense and have disconnected ideas in them. Things aren't looking good for your kid. Try to have a good night and get some help, the sooner the better.

Forum List

Back