How do we Know Human are Causing Climate Change?

so many clowns, new and old here, say it's all natural
"it goes up, it goes down"
but scientists have actually looked into WHY this cycle is different than the others.

About 615,000,000 results (0.30 seconds)
Search Results
Web results

How We Know Today's Climate Change Is Not Natural
https://blogs.ei.columbia.edu/2017/04/.../how-we-know-climate-change-is-not-natural/Apr 4, 2017 - Last week, the House Committee on Science, Space and Technology, chaired by climate contrarian Lamar Smith, R-Texas, held a hearing on ...

How do we know global warming is not a natural cycle? | Climate ...
www.climatecentral.org/library/faqs/how_do_we_know_it_is_not_a_natural_cycleNov 7, 2009 - Answer. If the Earth's temperature had been steady for millions of years and only started rising in the past half century or so, the answer would ...

How do we know? - Evidence | Facts – Climate Change: Vital Signs of ...
https://climate.nasa.gov/evidence/Vital Signs of the Planet: Global Climate Change and Global Warming. ...Not only was 2016 the warmest year on record, but eight of the 12 months that make up .... the Earth's natural greenhouse effect and suggested that slight changes in the ...

Human fingerprints on climate change rule out natural cycles
https://www.skepticalscience.com/global-warming-natural-cycle.htmHowever, internal forces do not cause climate change. ... and oceanic emissions of CO2 and know that they are small compared to anthropogenic emissions, but ...
[.....]
How Do We Know Humans Are Causing Climate Change? | Climate ...
https://www.climaterealityproject.org/.../how-do-we-know-humans-are-causing-climat...Feb 1, 2019 - Yes, we know humans are responsible for the climate changewe see ... as if we're wrapping another, not-so-natural blanket around the Earth.

Global warming isn't just a natural cycle » Yale Climate Connections
https://www.yaleclimateconnections.org/.../global-warming-isnt-just-a-natural-cycle/Sep 18, 2018 - Here's how we know that. ... Global warming isn't just anatural cycle. By Sara Peach on Sep ... The earth's temperature changesnaturally over time. Variations ... Earth's warming: How scientists know it'snot the sun. From Yale ...

How Do We Know that Humans Are the Major Cause of Global ...
https://www.ucsusa.org/global-warming/science.../human-contribution-to-gw-faq.htmlJump to Natural and human factors that influence the climate (known as ...- Natural climate drivers include the energy ... in snow and ice cover thatchange how much ... if it were not for these human-made and natural tiny particles.

[.....]
`
Like I said, the mountain of evidence is so great, that anyone arguing there is no climate change, is as stupid as arguing gravity plays no role in plane crashes.

I expect people who post in here to follow the rules. And I'm the troll.
You and mindful May the same mistake. You both attempted to say I enjoyed all these incessant, nonsensical posts that's something only a troll could say. You can't even admit to who you are. You're going to have a lot of problems in life. Good luck with that. Reality / truth is always the best basis for a good life.

1) It is irrational to take one weather event and attribute it solely to AGW. It could be natural variability. That is why it is necessary to see if there is a TREND in the number and/or severity etc of weather events

2) A hurricane made worse by AGW would be worse than if AGW weren't real. (The answer to the facile question of the poster)

Hope this helps.

It is irrational to take one weather event and attribute it solely to AGW.

But that's the entire green handbook.
There's a wildfire....AGW
There's a flood....AGW
There's a drought....AGW
There's a hurricane....AGW

That is why it is necessary to see if there is a TREND in the number and/or severity etc of weather events

After Katrina the greens said it was just the beginning, killer hurricanes were gonna
batter the US. When was the next serious hurricane?

A hurricane made worse by AGW would be worse than if AGW weren't real.

How many MPH faster were the winds of the last hurricane due to AGW?

Like I said, the mountain of evidence is so great, that anyone arguing there is no climate change, is as stupid as arguing gravity plays no role in plane crashes.
the mountains of evidence that turned into a valley since none can ever be presented. Models are not evidence. I know your IQ won't allow that to sink in. But it is what it is. I will stand on my firm ground that you cannot present one piece of evidence that man can heat the planet.

Krakatoa was one of the most documented eruptions in history. The eruption disrupted Earth's weather patterns for 2 years afterwards. Iceland, for example, is usually ice free in the summer. Iceland went into a little ice age and was not ice-free for those two years. I believe some people starved to death there because of it. But the long-term affect was negligible; unlike mankind's continual pollution of the atmosphere. That is adversely affecting our climate and has accumulating adverse affects on us all.

Cooling is much worse than warming.

Now he'll ask some other stupid question or deny the article.
By the way, Krakatoa, was not mentioned in that link. Just saying. It's strange that the troll outsmarts the nontroll huh?

Cooling is much worse than warming.

Why? You must know there are some plants you rely on for food that won't grow in a warmer temperature. Some of them actually need cooler temps from time to time.

Any claims that warm < cool or cool rules vs warmth is not a sufficiently technical position since it ignores how plants work.

the mountains of evidence that turned into a valley since none can ever be presented. Models are not evidence. I know your IQ won't allow that to sink in. But it is what it is. I will stand on my firm ground that you cannot present one piece of evidence that man can heat the planet.
You are a fossil fuel whore!

Why? You must know there are some plants you rely on for food that won't grow in a warmer temperature. Some of them actually need cooler temps from time to time.

Any claims that warm < cool or cool rules vs warmth is not a sufficiently technical position since it ignores how plants work.

And there are some plants that die if it gets too cold.

Forum List

Back