How do we Know Human are Causing Climate Change?

You are the one who presented this person has some kind of proof that climate change isn't happening. You failed to prove your point. Climate change is a fact, has been for hundreds of years we just didn't realize it.

Of course there’s climate change. How could there not be, given planet earth’s place in the cosmos?

Of course there’s climate change. How could there not be, given planet earth’s place in the cosmos?
I'll put this as simply as I can. I once had an aquarium. I enjoyed the two fish I had in it. It was easy upkeep, I only had to change the filter about once a month. I thought I'd add to it, I brought some more fish. I have to clean the filter twice a month then. I had it even more fish, thought it would be great and wanted more color. They all died. Think of the earth as an aquarium and people as the fish that are polluting the waters. The Earth has systems in place that naturally clean it but if they become overwhelmed then things start to go awry. That is where we're at now. God's not to blame, we did this all by ourselves. It's not natural, even if we completely stopped using fossil fuels now for approximately 50 years in the future we will have increasing problems until they finally wane and the Earth gets back to its normal cycles. End of story. Like I said have a good day. Goodbye.

I'll put this as simply as I can. I once had an aquarium. I enjoyed the two fish I had in it. It was easy upkeep, I only had to change the filter about once a month. I thought I'd add to it, I brought some more fish. I have to clean the filter twice a month then. I had it even more fish, thought it would be great and wanted more color. They all died. Think of the earth as an aquarium and people as the fish that are polluting the waters. The Earth has systems in place that naturally clean it but if they become overwhelmed then things start to go awry. That is where we're at now. God's not to blame, we did this all by ourselves. It's not natural, even if we completely stopped using fossil fuels now for approximately 50 years in the future we will have increasing problems until they finally wane and the Earth gets back to its normal cycles. End of story. Like I said have a good day. Goodbye.

You think you’re greater than the planet? Than G-d Himself?

The planet has the power to destroy itself.

Krakatoa changed the climate for 100 years.

It should go without saying but while in a tent full of denial clowns, terms such as "ACC" (or anthropomorphic climate change) and AGW (anthropomorphic global warming) are unfortunately required to fend off gratuitous responses minimally consisting of:
Of course there’s climate change.

You think you’re greater than the planet? Than G-d Himself?

The planet has the power to destroy itself.

Krakatoa changed the climate for 100 years.
I never said anything of the kind. I'm done here with you. I can only listen to nonsense for so long and lies finish the deal. Goodbye and I no longer wish you a good day. Suffer through it as you suffer through life. I may be old but every day I have left here is one to enjoy and rejoice for. Not to waste on the likes of you.

It should go without saying but while in a tent full of denial clowns, terms such as "ACC" (or anthropomorphic climate change) and AGW (anthropomorphic global warming) are unfortunately required to fend off gratuitous responses minimally consisting of:

What's the difference between a natural hurricane and an ACC hurricane?

Since 1901 the average surface temperature in the contiguous 48 states has risen at an average rate of 0.17° Fahrenheit per decade. ( That's warp speed in chronological time of the Earth ) Worldwide, 2010 was the warmest year on record, 20/20 was the second warmest and 2012 through 2021 was the warmest decade ever recorded. Chicago maybe an exception I don't know. There are exceptions to every rule, but overall temperatures are increasing all over the world and unfortunately that's not going to change anytime soon no matter what we do. We still might have time to avoid the worst of the changes if we act now, but time is running out.
naw, see that's with in statistical error so you can't use it as a gain. All you need to do is produce the data.

You are depending a nonsensical point of view. You just lied about me. I know all I want to know about you.
your entire point is nonsensical. See how that works. you do it, and I can do it. The thing is, you can't prove yours.

Forum List

Back