How do we Know Human are Causing Climate Change?

Stop posting stupid physics errors and you'll never see me correct your stupid physics errors ever again.
You already conceded that converting photons into electricity was responsible for the incremental cooler temperatures at six solar farms.

You already conceded that converting photons into electricity was responsible for the incremental cooler temperatures at six solar farms.

How much higher are the temperatures at point of use?
How much more energy is retained at 0.05 albedo than at 0.30 albedo?

I'm happy with my victory of making you acknowledge the incrementally cooler temperatures at six solar farms was caused by converting photons into electricity.

I know, just like the incrementally cooler temperatures inside your fridge show
you may trigger the next glacial cycle.

Turn off your fridge, you're causing the next glacial cycle!!!
I can't think of anything that would usher in the next glacial cycle better than replacing fossil fuels with solar. That would have to be the dumbest idea ever in the middle of an ice age.

You had me with your first 3 words.
I'm happy with my victory over you making you acknowledge the incrementally cooler temperatures at six solar farms was caused by converting photons into electricity.

lighten up.gif

what was the emissivity above those farms by the satellites?

Forum List

Back