How do we Know Human are Causing Climate Change?

It's because of the FLoT that there was incremental cooling due to photons being converted into electricity. Which you have already conceded.

Some heat was moved from the farm to the city.
The heat wasn't prevented, it was delayed. Very slightly.
How will that trigger a new glacial cycle?

Some heat was moved from the farm to the city.
The heat wasn't prevented, it was delayed. Very slightly.
How will that trigger a new glacial cycle?
Incrementally there is no difference in waste heat from electricity generated by fossil fuels compared to electricity generated from solar power. So switching from fossil fuels to solar power doesn't affect waste heat. It's the same in both cases. Which is not true for solar radiation. There is a reduction in the number of photons that can produce heat from striking the surface of the planet with solar power that doesn't occur with fossil fuels. So relative to fossil fuels, solar power will result in an incremental cooling which is exactly what was measured at six solar farms.

Incrementally there is no difference in waste heat from electricity generated by fossil fuels compared to electricity generated from solar power. So switching from fossil fuels to solar power doesn't affect waste heat. It's the same in both cases. Which is not true for solar radiation. There is a reduction in the number of photons that can produce heat from striking the surface of the planet with solar power that doesn't occur with fossil fuels. So relative to fossil fuels, solar power will result in an incremental cooling which is exactly what was measured at six solar farms.
how does this new power get to the grid?

The MYD11A2 results show constant emissivities before and after solar farm constructions because its land type classification algorithm is not aware of the presence of solar farms.
So what? What do you believe that means?

1663338968531.png

Differences of MODIS retrieved surface longwave properties averaged over four years before and after the construction of Six Solar Farms. (a) Band 29 Emissivity, (b) Band 31 Emissivity, (c) Band 32 Emissivity, (d) Daytime LST at 1:30pm local time; (e) Nighttime LST at 1:30am local time. Results from the MYD21A2 and MYD11A2 are shown in black and red, respectively. Note that the MYD11A2 only provides emissivity retrievals for Band 31 and Band 32. Dots show the four-year averaged difference, and the value is calculated by subtracting the change over the solar farm by the mean change over the control fields. Each vertical bar represents

how does this new power get to the grid?
The same way all power gets into the grid. Incrementally there is no difference.

Again... Incrementally there is no difference in waste heat from electricity generated by fossil fuels compared to electricity generated from solar power. So switching from fossil fuels to solar power doesn't affect waste heat. It's the same in both cases. Which is not true for solar radiation. There is a reduction in the number of photons that can produce heat from striking the surface of the planet with solar power that doesn't occur with fossil fuels. So relative to fossil fuels, solar power will result in an incremental cooling which is exactly what was measured at six solar farms.

You claimed waste energy. But is new energy not on the grid yet, technically you’re wrong
Clearly you don't understand what incremental means in the context of replacing fossil fuels with solar. I'm not sure I can help you understand this concept. It may be beyond your means.

Clearly you don't understand what incremental means in the context of replacing fossil fuels with solar. I'm not sure I can help you understand this concept. It may be beyond your means.
You can’t since you have no idea

You can’t since you have no idea
I couldn't have explained it more clearly. It's beyond your ability to comprehend.

If you can't comprehend this I can't help you.

I couldn't have explained it more clearly. It's beyond your ability to comprehend.

If you can't comprehend this I can't help you.
So it’s magic to get the new energy to the grid? Hahaha.

Also, it has two lines, one to batteries and then to the grid. But you ignore that!

If you're changing your claim from, "using solar will trigger a new glacial cycle" to
"ending fossil fuel use will trigger a new glacial cycle" just say so.

So relative to fossil fuels, solar power will result in an incremental cooling which is exactly what was measured at six solar farms.

They didn't measure, "cooling relative to fossil fuels".

DURR

How so? are you saying there are no batteries?
I'm saying you don't have the ability to understand how replacing fossil fuels withe solar will have an incremental cooling effect because you can't comprehend that whatever silly losses or waste heat you are trying to discuss make no difference at all because waste heat is effectively the same for all electrical transmission and end uses regardless of the generating source. The only thing that is incrementally different with replacing fossil fuels with solar is that the amount of photons striking the surface of the planet and producing heat is less with solar. That's why I say you can't comprehend the concept of incremental. It's beyond your intellectual capability.

I'm saying you don't have the ability to understand how replacing fossil fuels withe solar will have an incremental cooling effect because you can't comprehend that whatever silly losses or waste heat you are trying to discuss make no difference at all because waste heat is effectively the same for all electrical transmission and end uses regardless of the generating source. The only thing that is incrementally different with replacing fossil fuels with solar is that the amount of photons striking the surface of the planet and producing heat is less with solar. That's why I say you can't comprehend the concept of incremental. It's beyond your intellectual capability.
I'd say, since it is Todd and me challenging you, that it's you who can't articulate what you're actually trying to say. See, there is power in the cables that run to the batteries and then out of the batteries. You can't seem to comprehend that is putting heat back into the atmosphere, waste heat or fking whatever you want to call it. First off, it never existed until the panels were installed, so it isn't existing energy.

Forum List

Back