How do we Know Human are Causing Climate Change?

You were doing so well with link challenges and I Refuted or explained every one.. with NO Rebuttal from you.
Then you out yourself as just another denier CLOWN.
What's with the IQ chart?
You are non-conversant on this topic at least
NO claim was made about 'suffocating' on CO2 at any PPM, just that with increase it gets warmer, and it remains untouched by you.
Doubling CO2 would not make anyone suffocate just that the planet will keep warming over 400 PPM and up. (hasn't reached there in million of years)

Suggestion [low] IQ-chart Clown:
Look up the levels/PPMs that WOULD affect humans. I believe it would not start until app 1500-2000 PPM and up.
Except SEA LEVEL/melting would probably max out at 500 PPM at 230' higher and WILL be at least 30' higher at 400PPM+.
Say Goodbye to YOUR FLORIDUH.

No longer willing to waste space on your stupid denial ass.
But getting these Red Herrings off the table is good for everyone else's knowledge.
`
I have been hearing about Florida and other coastlines disappearing 10 years ago.. Guess what, they coastlines are still here. Why is that. The big lie of the Marxists who use fear to make themselves rich because of idiots like you.

Huh? This has little to do with AGW.
And Big Oil cos operate everywhere/every state. The main difference just taxes.
Just that ie, California's citizens pay more for gas/blend due to, in part, their unique regulations.
So we have that somewhat. But putting each state in charge instead of ie, the Natl emission/fuel economy standards would be mayhem
The UN is not in charge of anything.
Cool down NWO girl.
`
`
I'm saying the states already decide which companies or corporations do business there

So if people want to complain or "revoke charters" of businesses that aren't meeting required standards of health and safety, the power to revoke charters is with the SOS and AG

I have been hearing about Florida and other coastlines disappearing 10 years ago.. Guess what, they coastlines are still here. Why is that. The big lie of the Marxists who use fear to make themselves rich because of idiots like you.

Political TROLL.
Scientists/Climate scientists are not "Marxists" Adolph.
and No one said 10 years.
But everyone sane in Florida knows the rising ocean is a problem and is noticeable.

Miami has worse King Tide floods every year.. and so it is along all of Florida's coasts.
As it is in my city along the inland waterway.. and getting worse.
You're a stupid asshole denier.. or you must live in Tallahassee or other of Red Neck/MAGAt Floriduh.

BTW, the only reason many beaches on Florida's SE coast (and elsewhere) have sand is beach replenishment.
`

Last edited:
LOL, thanks for the joke. Let's hope you're not serious. The final joke may well be on us.
Can you describe what issues you’re referring to?

I’ve seen no climate change in my life, it seems you’re stating you have. Can you describe?

Miami Says It Can Adapt to Rising Seas. Not Everyone Is Convinced.​

Officials have a new plan to manage rising water. Succeed or fail, it will very likely become a case study for other cities facing climate threats.

A flooded street during high tide in Miami Beach in 2015.

New York Times
March 2, 2021

Officials in Miami-Dade County, where climate models predict Two Feet or More of sea-level rise by 2060, have released an upbeat strategy for living with more water, one that focused on elevating homes and roads, more dense construction farther inland and creating more open space for flooding in low-lying areas.

That blueprint, made public on Friday, portrayed rising seas as mostly manageable, especially for a low-lying area with a century of experience managing water.

Climate experts, though, warned that the county’s plan downplayed the magnitude of the threat, saying it failed to warn residents and developers about the risk of continuing to build near the coast in a county whose economy depends heavily on waterfront real estate.

“I’m not sure if it’s really owning up to the problems that are in Miami’s future,” said Rob Moore, a senior policy analyst with the Natural Resources Defense Council. He described the strategy as “just enough to reassure developers that Miami’s safe enough to build in, in the near term.”...

- - - - - -- -- - -- - -- -- -
- - - - - - - - - - - - -- - -

It's now hard and expensive to get Home insurance in Florida (Marxist Insurance Agents?)..... or on the NY or New Jersey COAST for that matter, where in many places it been deemed too dangerous to rebuild all up and down the coast.
Many (Marxist?) Insurance cos have pulled out of Florida in the last 10 years.. period.

`

Last edited:

Miami Says It Can Adapt to Rising Seas. Not Everyone Is Convinced.​

Officials have a new plan to manage rising water. Succeed or fail, it will very likely become a case study for other cities facing climate threats.

March 2, 2021

Officials in Miami-Dade County, where climate models predict Two Feet or More of sea-level rise by 2060, have released an upbeat strategy for living with more water, one that focused on elevating homes and roads, more dense construction farther inland and creating more open space for flooding in low-lying areas.

That blueprint, made public on Friday, portrayed rising seas as mostly manageable, especially for a low-lying area with a century of experience managing water.

Climate experts, though, warned that the county’s plan downplayed the magnitude of the threat, saying it failed to warn residents and developers about the risk of continuing to build near the coast in a county whose economy depends heavily on waterfront real estate.

“I’m not sure if it’s really owning up to the problems that are in Miami’s future,” said Rob Moore, a senior policy analyst with the Natural Resources Defense Council. He described the strategy as “just enough to reassure developers that Miami’s safe enough to build in, in the near term.”...
- - - - - -- -- - -- - -- -- -
- - - - - - - - - - - - -- - -

It's now hard and expensive to get Home insurance in Florida (Marxist Insurance Agents?)..... or on the NY or New Jersey COAST for that matter, where in many places it been deemed too dangerous to rebuild all up and down the coast.
Many (Marxist?) Insurance cos have pulled out of Florida in the last 10 years.. period.

`
It’s obvious you don’t know what high tides are.

Did key west get flooded too?

Still no evidence of sea rise from any of you quacks

We need a (two-way) 'Block' Button (like FB) which enables you to eliminate harassment/Morons from Trolling you.
Here we have only 'Ignore' which blinds only the user, not his intended troll targets from harassing/Trolling him/his content.
I don't want 7 word Scvm like jc456, ToddsterParrot, Wetwall, Sagescvm, gratuitously one-lining/or neg feedbacking my posts.

Asshole mgt refuses this as they are Paid for Page views, and want the activity no matter what. Thus also the poster quality/Garbage here overall.
The penalty regiment is virtually nonexistent with only a deletion if you're lucky, a one day/week suspension once a decade.

Imagine a serious thread like this with SINCERE posters.
This (and ie, Science) sections at least should be protected from the trash but is NOT.
Impossible as that would be the opposite of USMB's 70% Troll Board.
`

`

Last edited:
We need a (two-way) 'Block' Button (like FB) which enables you to eliminate harassment/Morons from Trolling you.
Here we have only 'Ignore' which blinds only the user, not his intended troll targets from harassing/Trolling him/his content.
I don't want 7 word Scvm like jc456, ToddsterParrot, Wetwall, Sagescvm, gratuitously one-lining/or neg feedbacking my posts.

Asshole mgt refuses this as they are Paid for Page views, and want the activity no matter what. Thus also the poster quality/Garbage here overall.
The penalty regiment is virtually nonexistent with only a deletion if you're lucky, a one day/week suspension once a decade.

Imagine a serious thread like this with SINCERE posters.
This (and ie, Science) sections at least should be protected from the trash but is NOT.
Impossible as that would be the opposite of USMB's 70% Troll Board.
`

`
But it would be an echo chamber. The deniers are the only reason we're here.

But it would be an echo chamber. The deniers are the only reason we're here.
No.
There could/would be plenty of discussion of Climate change (factors, rate, etc) without deniers.
And there is some intelligent dissent, tho not much and Not here.
This is also the Environment section, Not just Climate.
And I (unlike most here) also post in Science section.
`

We bypass the party system all together by uniting the public in recognizing the parties as Religious Organizations.

We all agree to treat Parties like other Religions that aren't allowed to establish religious beliefs or creeds through Govt.
Altogether is one word. Political parties are political ("adjective -- relating to the government or the public affairs of a country") not religious. Words have meaning rooted in history with etymologies. Sure, you can make up new meanings if you like, but good luck getting anyone to speak your new language using the same old words.

I'm saying the states already decide which companies or corporations do business there

So if people want to complain or "revoke charters" of businesses that aren't meeting required standards of health and safety, the power to revoke charters is with the SOS and AG
I still want to know why these Marxists love to cripple the US economy but dont say shit about India or China where the real pollution is coming from. That is how stupid the left is.

Beijing-air-pollution-prompts-red-alert-closes-schools.jpg

No.
There could/would be plenty of discussion of Climate change (factors, rate, etc) without deniers.
And there is some intelligent dissent, tho not much and Not here.
This is also the Environment section, Not just Climate.
And I (unlike most here) also post in Science section.
`
There is that world Denier again. When you fuckers figure out what a woman and man is, then you can start talking real science with me, who excelled in that field.

The Self-Educated Do Nazi Grammar; the College-Indoctrinated Do Not See Grammar

"Has went"? If you can't do advanced grammar, you can't do advanced science. It shows a lack of mental discipline, just like the babbling Greenies' wild scare-story hysteria about imminent doom falling on us unless we go back to the primitive poverty and chaos of believing that Nature is sacred and inviolable.
You added the gone to my message, it was fine as it was, now you've made it look stupid and incorrect.

There is that world Denier again. When you fuckers figure out what a woman and man is, then you can start talking real science with me, who excelled in that field.
I have put up tons of meat and defeated you on EVERY point.
You got 100% Blitzed. From CO2 to Water Vapor to sea level.
And Your Welcome! for the free Edu. No charge.

Along the way you've outed yourself as a down the line RW Dogma/Dogshit spouter: "Marxists" and now dragging Off Topic politics of "Gender" in.
Which is NOT one of my positions. (I'm a 2 gender position person)

I talk science YOU, OTOH, are a know-nothing RW MAGAt trying to project your numb nuts position onto/over science.
I'm done with you now BOY: you can pull your pants up and crawl out.

`

Last edited:
I have put up tons of meat and defeated you on EVERY point.
You got 100% Blitzed. From CO2 to Water Vapor to sea level.
And Your Welcome! for the free Edu. No charge.

Along the way you've outed yourself as a down the line RW Dogma/Dogshit spouter: "Marxists" and now dragging Off Topic politics of "Gender" in.
Which is NOT one of my positions. (I'm a 2 gender position person)

I talk science YOU, OTOH, are a know-nothing RW MAGAt trying to project your numb nuts position onto/over science.
I'm done with you now BOY: you can pull your pants up and crawl out.

`
So why is it that the Marxists who at one time claimed that the Earth was warming up, and the Ice Caps would melt by 2016, we had polar vortexes where the cold was minus 32 degrees? If the Ice Caps melt that is above 32 degrees not below. Also when it was found out that the Earth isnt warming up, the lying marxists changed the term to Globull Climate Change. I mean come on man, grow some grey matter and realize that you are being duped by your politcal hacks, who are stealing the wealth of this nation so they can be robber barons......

Forum List

Back