🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

How do we Know Human are Causing Climate Change?

YOU ARE TOO STUPID TO POST/ANSWER.
YOU ARE POSTING LOCAL ONE YEAR SEASONAL TEMPERATURES WHICH.. ARE SEASONAL AND NOT RELATED/IRRELEVANT TO LONGER TERM GLOBAL WARMING.
YOU ARE TOO STUPID TO POST.

AS TO 50 YEARS? THEN LOOK FOR.. 50 YEARS!
YOU ARE TOO STUPID TO DEBATE.
THIS IS MY ONE MONTHLY RESPONSE TO YOUR 1000 IDIOTIC UTTERANCES.

2021winterpackage_avgt_chicago_en_title_lg.jpeg

`

Shows 1949 at warmer than 2021

Post 50 times already...

Over and over the same questions over and over the same links refuting it...

Over and over, zero evidence.

Posting a drawing of an ice sheet doesn't prove it covered Chicago for 30 million years BTW.

From NOAA:

What few stations I've checked confirms this basic curve shape ... meteorological data is infamous for carrying a large standard deviation ... so we should expect large variations in the data supplied by each individual station ... including O'Hara ... it's just one degree, why would anyone notice? ...
Temperature in Chicago varies within thirty miles of downtown by sometimes 10 degrees because of the lake.

Well I'm in Chicago and I can tell you Nothing has Changed here in Fifty years. Post a Chart that Shows Something.

YOU ARE POSTING LOCAL ONE YEAR SEASONAL TEMPERATURES WHICH.. ARE SEASONAL AND NOT RELATED/IRRELEVANT TO LONGER TERM GLOBAL WARMING.

YOU HAVE AN IQ OF 70-80.

`

`

Last edited:
Temperature in Chicago varies within thirty miles of downtown by sometimes 10 degrees because of the lake.

Which is why NOAA only records temperatures to the nearest whole degree ... it can vary that much just on O'Hare grounds ... because of those girlie looking puff-ball clouds you get after the passage of a cyclone ... thus the old wives' tale "cumulus of fair weather always follows EF-5 tornadoes" ... Chicago's days are numbered ...

Over and over, zero evidence.

Posting a drawing of an ice sheet doesn't prove it covered Chicago for 30 million years BTW.

LOL!!!

The pathetic attempt to deny tectonic plate movement and the undeniable truth of what happens to land when it gets 600 miles from a pole.

Found any evidence of life in Chicago 50 million - 20k years ago...

Nope.

WE have evidence from Greenland. 2 million year old DNA from northern Greenland. 400k-800k year old pine cones etc under Greenland's thickest ice in the center. And then there were the Vikings and why they called it GREENland.

Your side has NOTHING...

And you are a pathetic excuse of a troll endlessly repeating questions already answered fully dozens of times...

`

That's pretty funny. Looks to me like a flat data pattern and an over aggressive attempt to slant the line up when it should be FLAT...

LOL!!!

The pathetic attempt to deny tectonic plate movement and the undeniable truth of what happens to land when it gets 600 miles from a pole.

Found any evidence of life in Chicago 50 million - 20k years ago...

Nope.

WE have evidence from Greenland. 2 million year old DNA from northern Greenland. 400k-800k year old pine cones etc under Greenland's thickest ice in the center. And then there were the Vikings and why they called it GREENland.

Your side has NOTHING...

And you are a pathetic excuse of a troll endlessly repeating questions already answered fully dozens of times...

I haven't denied anything about plate tectonics.

So, still no evidence?

No evidence, nutty.

The Environment section is flooded with maps of North American Ice Age, links about Greenland, explanations of what ice ages do, thickness of ice in Chicago which OH BY THE WAY DOES INDICATE AGE, exact perfect compliance with 600 miles to the pole, unanswered documentation of Alaska vs Greenland, Greenland vs North America, and 500 postings of SEA LEVEL MAPS of Greenland and Antarctica.

You have NOTHING except parroting that a glacier 2.5 miles high is 70k years old.

That is ALL YOU HAVE because everything EMH posts is irrefutable, and YOU FAILED ZIONIST FASCIST....

All land within 600 miles of an Earth pole is in ICE AGE
ICE dictates Earth climate
Land moves
97% of Earth ice on two land masses closest to the pole
One Earth polar circle cools Earth much more than the other
Greenland froze while North America thawed

Final Score

EMH 100
Co2 Fraud 0
Punk Assed K### TROLL 0

The Environment section is flooded with maps of North American Ice Age, links about Greenland, explanations of what ice ages do, thickness of ice in Chicago which OH BY THE WAY DOES INDICATE AGE, exact perfect compliance with 600 miles to the pole, unanswered documentation of Alaska vs Greenland, Greenland vs North America, and 500 postings of SEA LEVEL MAPS of Greenland and Antarctica.

You have NOTHING except parroting that a glacier 2.5 miles high is 70k years old.

That is ALL YOU HAVE because everything EMH posts is irrefutable, and YOU FAILED ZIONIST FASCIST....

All land within 600 miles of an Earth pole is in ICE AGE
ICE dictates Earth climate
Land moves
97% of Earth ice on two land masses closest to the pole
One Earth polar circle cools Earth much more than the other
Greenland froze while North America thawed

Final Score

EMH 100
Co2 Fraud 0
Punk Assed K### TROLL 0

Found any evidence Chicago was under ice for 30 million years?

Silly twat.

You haven't been posting links ... I know you say you have been ... but you're not ... this is all original research on your part unless you have good citations ...

That another K### liar is lying is par for the course....

Forum List

Back