🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

How do we Know Human are Causing Climate Change?

More links:

but most important:

See ... Greenland is a part of North America ... equal ice for equal latitude and equal continentiality ... (oops, long word, sorry) ...

I'm still waiting for someone to post where North American climate has changed in their lifetime. It's a truly simple question for those who claim man is causing such a thing.

Here's one for Chicago

EHM must have missed that lecture ... our current Ice Age started roughly 30 million years ago ... this is defined as having frozen water, at sea level, year round ... before 30 million years ago, all the ice at sea level melted off every summer ... and before KT we have dinosaur bones on the North Slope, Alaska ... they didn't survive in the cold because is wasn't cold there, it was warm, perhaps tropical, pole-to-pole ...

But ... he needs to post an actual scientific citation ... until then it's just hot air and carbon pollution ... "Statistics don't lie, but liars use statistics" ...

I'm still waiting for someone to post where North American climate has changed in their lifetime. It's a truly simple question for those who claim man is causing such a thing.

[Raises hand] ... pick me pick me pick me ... can we use Köppen? ...

Have at it.

Joe the Plumber lives roughly halfway between the Gulf and Great Lakes ... 50 years ago, the average temperature during his coldest month of the year was -0.5ºC ... Köppen Classification Dfa "Humid Continental" ... today this average temperature during his coldest month of the year is +0.5ºC ... Köppen Classification Cfa "Humid Subtropical" ...

I must remind everyone .. Köppen is a "classification system" ... and not any kind of measure ... so these divisions are "useful" rather than "scientific" ... if that makes any sense ...

Joe the Plumber lives roughly halfway between the Gulf and Great Lakes ... 50 years ago, the average temperature during his coldest month of the year was -0.5ºC ... Köppen Classification Dfa "Humid Continental" ... today this average temperature during his coldest month of the year is +0.5ºC ... Köppen Classification Cfa "Humid Subtropical" ...

I must remind everyone .. Köppen is a "classification system" ... and not any kind of measure ... so these divisions are "useful" rather than "scientific" ... if that makes any sense ...
Like Arkansas or Missouri?

Here's MO.. hmmmmmmm

1683729871244.png

Last edited:
Compare to Iowa or Minnesota or even Manitoba if you think that's ours and them goddam Canadians STOLE FROM US ... bastards ...
Well I'm in Chicago and I can tell you nothing has changed here in fifty years. Post a chart that shows something.

Compare to Iowa or Minnesota or even Manitoba if you think that's ours and them goddam Canadians STOLE FROM US ... bastards ...
here, I don't see any difference in Iowa City, average doesn't look any different. If anything, April looks like it was cooler this year on average. Shit dude, I see that in 1975 it almost hit 90 F in May. That's fking hot, in fact, that may have had the hottest day of the year.

1683733371846.png

1683733415483.png

Last edited:

BTW, for what it's worth, I didn't know that 1.3 degree F was climate changing. Too fking funny. Does my skin start falling off at 2.6?

here, I don't see any difference in Iowa City, average doesn't look any different. If anything, April looks like it was cooler this year on average. Shit dude, I see that in 1975 it almost hit 90 F in May. That's fking hot, in fact, that may have had the hottest day of the year.

View attachment 784138

View attachment 784139
fk, Look at 2015 in January and February, shit that was one cold mthrfking winter. Wonder how they planted the corn.

1683734165170.png

BTW, for what it's worth, I didn't know that 1.3 degree F was climate changing. Too fking funny. Does my skin start falling off at 2.6?

Well ... it is just a millimeter that separates a foul ball from fair ... or an inch between fourth down and first down ... there's been a couple NASCAR races that were decided by milliseconds ...

I did say there were well known problems with using Köppen as a measure ...

Well ... it is just a millimeter that separates a foul ball from fair ... or an inch between fourth down and first down ... there's been a couple NASCAR races that were decided by milliseconds ...

I did say there were well known problems with using Köppen as a measure ...
Just challenging

Well I'm in Chicago and I can tell you Nothing has Changed here in Fifty years. Post a Chart that Shows Something.
YOU ARE TOO STUPID TO POST/ANSWER.
YOU ARE POSTING LOCAL ONE YEAR SEASONAL TEMPERATURES WHICH.. ARE SEASONAL AND NOT RELATED/IRRELEVANT TO LONGER TERM GLOBAL WARMING.
YOU ARE TOO STUPID TO POST.

AS TO 50 YEARS? THEN LOOK FOR.. 50 YEARS!
YOU ARE TOO STUPID TO DEBATE.
THIS IS MY ONE MONTHLY RESPONSE TO YOUR 1000 IDIOTIC UTTERANCES.

2021winterpackage_avgt_chicago_en_title_lg.jpeg

`

A chart showing a trend line from today back

From NOAA:

What few stations I've checked confirms this basic curve shape ... meteorological data is infamous for carrying a large standard deviation ... so we should expect large variations in the data supplied by each individual station ... including O'Hara ... it's just one degree, why would anyone notice? ...

Forum List

Back