How do we Know Human are Causing Climate Change?

That another K### liar is lying is par for the course....

Awww ... no link ... try one of mine:

One post above is what, K### LIAR....????

We have good data on that subject...

For the 15th time at least...

1940s strongest Cane decade on record for Cat 3+ US coast strikes for 150 year period, and why you and crick like the phrase "since the 1950s"

Last cane to hit Martha's Vineyard with 180+ mph gusts = 1938

And, of course, the RECENT HISTORY... a 150 year LOW....

All that bullshit "ocean warming" produced WHAT in Canes?

Yeah, same as the "Co2 warming the atmosphere" = NOTHING

Are we upset now? ... poor baby ... I'll leave your poor deprived soul alone now ... sorry to upset you so ...

Busted lying, and that's your response, typical.

Tomorrow you will again accuse of no links with Toddster and the Mods will let it go again...

We are still waiting for an answer as to how Co2 melted North America and froze Greenland at the same time....

We are still waiting for an answer as to how Co2 melted North America and froze Greenland at the same time....

I'll tell you.

First, what was the date when North America was frozen while Greenland was melted.

Post your favorite sources with evidence.

What percent of the "climate scientists" are Jewish

Mann
Hansen

almost ALL are...

Typical.... lying to scam the US taxpayer is a truly CHOSEN activity...

Are all the Jewish scientists banging your ex?

Is that why you're so irrational?

Or did your irrational behavior drive your ex into the beds of Jewish scientists?

Are all the Jewish scientists banging your ex?

Is that why you're so irrational?

Or did your irrational behavior drive your ex into the beds of Jewish scientists?

Why is it so hard for a Zionist Fascist to admit those behind the Co2 fraud are almost all JEWISH???

Always hiding like a Klansman behind a sheet....

Why is it so hard for a Zionist Fascist to admit those behind the Co2 fraud are almost all JEWISH???

Always hiding like a Klansman behind a sheet....

I'm a big critic of AGW idiocy.

And I can do it without appearing insane.....like you do.

Your math is worse than your science.

You have yet to dent anything posted. You simply lie and request links that have already been posted over and over and over. You are a Zionist Fascist liar, someone who lies about 911 because you know YOUR DEMOGRAPHIC DID IT. You cheered when Jew Army Rangers executed Pat Tillman and hate hoaxed it to AQ. You wanted LBJ to hate hoax a US war with Egypt so you would've cheered LBJ's order to murder the USS Liberty.

You are a scumbag

You are a traitor

You are an enemy of truth and America

We would all be better off if you and all other Zionist Fascists got poison gas in a chamber...

I'm a big critic of AGW idiocy.

And I can do it without appearing insane.....like you do.

BULLSHIT.

You are a Zionist Fascist and your "job" is to shout down truth about Co2, 911, and every other act of treason against America by your Zionist Fascist demographic...

Forum List

Back