How do we Know Human are Causing Climate Change?

You afraid of a dictionary ? Why don’t you enlighten yourself. You want to remain stupid all your life ?
Dufus, o2 is poisonous under certain conditions and is also considered a pollutant. But you’ll remain stupid as long as you can’t read a dictionary.
We aren't talking about O2 dufus. We are talking about CO2 which is necessary for life, period. Here is an article back about when the stupid controversy began: CO2 is Not a Pollutant: Debunking a Global-Warming Myth
Nothing has changed. I note in the article that submarines make sure there are 8,000 ppm. And, that plant crops are at about 1,000ppm. right now, we are around 400ppm. A few hundred years ago it was at 270ppm and crops weren't doing so well. Famines were all over the world. Hardly a bad pollutant. And, it isn't even nearly close to what is the main greenhouse gas effects, water vapor and clouds which is about 66%-85%. See, CO2 is created naturally. Our exhaled breath yields an equivalent to 40,000ppm in the natural world. It's really not poisonous at the levels and would have to be a lot more if submarines are 8,000ppm. Water itself could be poisonous if you drink way too much. So, shouldn't we heat up the planet and get rid of water? Your arguments hold no logical scientific understanding. What it does hold to is politics and fear. Tyranny is forced fear upon the masses. Like Covid19. The liberal nutcase terrorist Democrats forced lies and fear on the world. So, depending on which dictionary you wish to read to prove your point, your argument is worthless to mankind.

So, since Al Gore started this nonsense in 1993 and pushed it hard when he left office in 2001. He's become a multi millionaire on this crap of fear. 30 years ago, the coastal regions of the world were supposed to be 15 feet underwater. Never happened. So, now the AO-C's of the world say wait another 10-15 years and see. LOL! Yes, the seas are rising. But, not at the rate any major damage will happen anytime in the next 500 years. Even the article mentioned that New Orleans could have some major problems. Well, why in the world did anyone start building a city there in the first place! Reminds me of homeowners who built and purchase homes next to where an airport is being built or is already there. Then, they start to complain about the noise.

Your hilarious. I don’t write dictionaries foolish. I read them.
Are dictionary science books? Nope. They are a bit like political books defining things that they lean towards. What is hilarious is that there are countless books and articles that try to prove both sides of this issue. The bottom line is that if you want to prove that CO2 is a pollutant, you have to claim that the parts per million are either too high or are going to be too high in a very short period of time. Neither of which are true. But, it doesn't take truth to create fear. Just enough lies to create doubt usually does the trick.

Are dictionary science books? Nope. They are a bit like political books defining things that they lean towards. What is hilarious is that there are countless books and articles that try to prove both sides of this issue. The bottom line is that if you want to prove that CO2 is a pollutant, you have to claim that the parts per million are either too high or are going to be too high in a very short period of time. Neither of which are true. But, it doesn't take truth to create fear. Just enough lies to create doubt usually does the trick.
it would help if he explained why he is afraid of CO2. No CO2 no earth life. How can that be a pollutant?

it would help if he explained why he is afraid of CO2. No CO2 no earth life. How can that be a pollutant?
Chane of life. Pretty simple. No CO2, no plants. No plants, no animals and so on...All we would have is dessert. I'm sure he's felling like he didn't have to explain that. I've seen other articles explaining that below 175ppm, there would be no plant life. Where we are now isn't close to causing massive Ice melts without the water vapors creating new Ice masses like in Antarctica. Also, as the Sun grows outward, that will cause global warming as well. Which is the main cause of global warming too.

Are dictionary science books?
Wrong bubba. They are suppose to represent the science of their time.
Nope. They are a bit like political books defining things that they lean towards.
Only in your delusional mind.
What is hilarious is that there are countless books and articles that try to prove both sides of this issue. The bottom line is that if you want to prove that CO2 is a pollutant,

I don’t have to bubba. the definition of what a pollutant is, includes CO2 dufus. Did you sit in the back of biology class and just pick your nose for the three minutes you were awake. You must have been home schooled by a family of chimps.
you have to claim that the parts per million are either too high or are going to be too high in a very short period of time.
I really don’t care what you think I have to prove to you. You deniers are just warts on the ass wipe Trump who thought he knew everything simply because he had a relative that graduated from Jr High; monkey see, monkey do.
Neither of which are true. But, it doesn't take truth to create fear. Just enough lies to create doubt usually does the trick.
I’m not getting into a debate with a half wit who thinks every climate research facility in the world is wrong.
Thats ChemEngineer babble.

You don’t debate. So why say you don’t want to get into a debate? You are the tyrannist that shuts down debate. The leftist that sees no wrong in lying to get your way. The dictionary is not a science book. The climate has always changed. So what? It will change tomorrow too. CO2 is not a pollutant. Pollutants kill plants and animals. CO2 helps plants and animals live and grow really big!
I gave you references and you did not. So dufus fish lips, you want to debate, then debate. Take a class in it first.

You don’t debate. So why say you don’t want to get into a debate?
Not with you. You’re insane.
You are the tyrannist that shuts down debate. The leftist that sees no wrong in lying to get your way. The dictionary is not a science book. The climate has always changed.
Another stupid remark showing how illiterate you are.
So what? It will change tomorrow too. CO2 is not a pollutant.
Contrary to to everyone with a brain north of a mature cucumber….not you bozos.
Pollutants kill plants and animals. CO2 helps plants and animals live and grow really big!
I gave you references and you did not.
you have no reference….not a one .
So dufus fish lips, you want to debate, then debate. Take a class in it first.
Dufus, you got tired of your lot in life ?

Not with you. You’re insane.

Another stupid remark showing how illiterate you are.

Contrary to to everyone with a brain north of a mature cucumber….not you bozos.

you have no reference….not a one .

Dufus, you got tired of your lot in life ?
CO2 is not a pollutant

Forum List

Back