How do we Know Human are Causing Climate Change?

What a science illiterate answer. The real one is, in the history of man on earth, the climate has never changed so RAPIDLY. OK, you’ve been ”edjacated” . Now stop making ignorant statements.
what happened to Pompei?

But then that

Yeah.......keep buying the lie.....give up your money, your freedom and your standard of living...so that the priests of the man made global warming religion can keep living in ocean front mansions....

NOAA...what a joke......let's play a game...which of their bureaucrats are not taking bribes from governments from around the 3rd world looking for 1st world hand outs....
again, why is it a money maker for those dictating?

I am too old to be worried. Worry doesn't deal with problems anyway. I presume finding this was beyond your intellectual capacity.

View attachment 787333
This only goes to 2019. I am looking at 1965 to 2019. It is +1 deg C in 54 years and 3 years out of date. Are you happy now? Are you saying that you have never seen this graph before?

what about 1800 to 1860?

The differences in CO2 and temperature in the Ice Age cycles over 800,000 years has been 100 ppm and 5 deg C. We are already more than 100 ppm of CO2 over the peak so simple extrapolation implies 5 degrees above the normal peak
But according to AGW crowds, the 120 PPM of CO2 only increased temps. 1.0 C. Why wasn't it 5 degrees? YOu just wrote that 100PPM = 5 degrees C. You're math is confusing.

Yeah, implies! Not everything is linear.

You see in both the glacial and interglacial periods there was still lots of ice at the poles making sure that the tundra stayed frozen. But now Alaska and Russia are having problems with structures collapsing due to thawing permafrost.

Thawing permafrost releases methane which can only help the CO2. Implications can be a bitch!
that would imply if more CO2 is added then less temperature increase. Right?

Forum List

Back