How do we Know Human are Causing Climate Change?

Read the reference provided.
from your link....

As CO2 soaks up this infrared energy, it vibrates and re-emits the infrared energy back in all directions. About half of that energy goes out into space, and about half of it returns to Earth as heat,

Are you suggesting the infrared is hotter than what was received? it doesn't say that. CO2 re-emits the same temperature as it received, that isn't hotter than the surface, so how does the surface temperature go up because of that? Explain

BTW, the half radiated to space helps cool us.

from your link....

As CO2 soaks up this infrared energy, it vibrates and re-emits the infrared energy back in all directions. About half of that energy goes out into space, and about half of it returns to Earth as heat,

Are you suggesting the infrared is hotter than what was received? it doesn't say that. CO2 re-emits the same temperature as it received, that isn't hotter than the surface, so how does the surface temperature go up because of that? Explain

BTW, the half radiated to space helps cool us.
You obvious have a very short attention span. Read all of it Bubba.

You obvious have a very short attention span. Read all of it Bubba.
nowhere in there do they say that CO2 molecules increase each other's temperatures. If I missed it, post it here.

BTW, I love this line

How can CO2 trap so much heat if it only makes up 0.04% of the atmosphere? Aren’t the molecules spaced too far apart?

so much heat? so much means what? They only absorb what the earth is emitting so how are they making more heat? 72 is 72 in my world.

nowhere in there do they say that CO2 molecules increase each other's temperatures. If I missed it, post it here.

BTW, I love this line

How can CO2 trap so much heat if it only makes up 0.04% of the atmosphere? Aren’t the molecules spaced too far apart?

It explains how dufus.
so much heat? so much means what? They only absorb what the earth is emitting so how are they making more heat? 72 is 72 in my world.
Reading isn’t your strong point is it.

It explains how dufus.

Reading isn’t your strong point is it.
well explain what I missed, please, you are far more stupid smart than me.

I see you can't quote the statement from the link you think I missed.

BTW, I love this line

Do you really think I give a shit about proving any made up shit you decide is important ? Your stupidity in attempting to ask irrelevant questions is stunning.

Do you really think I give a shit about proving any made up shit you decide is important ? Your stupidity in attempting to ask irrelevant questions is stunning.
CO2 is the subject and now you're saying it's irrelevant? me too. I think you all are far more stupid smarter than me I will never catch up. But I do know science, and science says that two objects radiating at the same temperature can't warm each other, only cool more slowly. K?

That’s reading material more you. You’re just a fking troll.
There you got your reference.
I really enjoyed this nonsense from your link....

If there’s more water than CO2 in the atmosphere, how do we know that water isn’t to blame for climate change?

Water is indeed a greenhouse gas. It absorbs and re-emits infrared radiation, and thus makes the planet warmer. However, Smerdon says the amount of water vapor in the atmosphere is a consequence of warming rather than a driving force, because warmer air holds more water.

“We know this on a seasonal level,” he explains. “It’s generally drier in the winter when our local atmosphere is colder, and it’s more humid in the summer when it’s warmer.”

What a word salad of stupid.

Hilarious…..you know shit. You didn’t even know CO2 in our atmosphere is a pollutant, which is contrary to every climate research facility in the world.
so you're saying the needed CO2 to survive is a pollutant. ohhhhhkay.

so you're saying the needed CO2 to survive is a pollutant. ohhhhhkay.
Bet your ass dimwit. Not only me, but ever climate research facility in the world. Of course, you being a dimwit, you don’t even know what a pollutant is.

Bet your ass dimwit. Not only me, but ever climate research facility in the world. Of course, you being a dimwit, you don’t even know what a pollutant is.
cool, post a link that says that.

those scientists who agree with you.

Not only me, but ever climate research facility in the world. Of course, you being a dimwit, you don’t even know what a pollutant is.
Facility or scientists idiot ? Each facility has scientists that work there. Did you know that ?

Dufus, I did already. You didn’t read it. The last one I posted was from a climate research facility…numb nuts
where? no linky in this post I responded to.

Hilarious…..you know shit. You didn’t even know CO2 in our atmosphere is a pollutant, which is contrary to every climate research facility in the world.

Forum List

Back