How do we Know Human are Causing Climate Change?

Well, now it’s up your ass. Pull your draws down and look for it in this thread idiot. I don’t serve toads more than once during their breeding phase.
see, unless you give the post number as far as I'm concerned you didn't provide shit. I don't do your laundry.

I checked two of the institutions in that link and neither mentioned co2. So post one or you failed yet again.
You said you check ?
Prive it. Show us the links to these two institution, or you’re a liar.

they say CO2 is a pollutant?--Nope, I did a search for the word pollutant, nothing coms up. fail again!!!
Nope, that’s your bullshit. name the institutions and the links you used. You are not trustworthy

Nope, that’s your bullshit. name the institutions and the links you used. You are not trustworthy
your link. It's obvious you have never read the links you post, you read titles and post. You're such a lazy fker.

your link

your link. It's obvious you have never read the links you post, you read titles and post. You're such a lazy fker.

yup….
And the entire article describes how CO2 pollutes the atmosphere.

yup….
And the entire article describes how CO2 pollutes the atmosphere.
then post the passage that says that, I did a search for Pollute and got zero finds. Do you know what the find key is for reviewing documents? I bet you don't. Again, you didn't even read what the article said.

BTW, there is one word polluting, but it isn't in the article, it was someone's post. here

Iain Climie
Reply to John Sheppard
2 years ago
Hi John,
The obvious retort to sceptics is that many ideas essential if mainstream views are correct make sense even if climate change were a damp squib or temperatures fell e.g following a major volcanic eruption like Tambora in 1815. For that matter they work if a major food crop collapses. Typical actions include reducing waste, silviculture, regenerative agriculture, alternatives to fossil fuels (whose extraction can be polluting or destructive), fewer cash crops, combining conservation with careful use and cuttin

Nope, show us where they said CO2 was not a pollutant.
Dufus, that’s just a description of the facility. You have to ask them.
Nope, show us where they said CO2 was not a pollutant.
Facility from your choice….read it. this is the periodic newsletter from your choice of institutes dumbo

Dufus, that’s just a description of the facility. You have to ask them.

Facility from your choice….read it. this is the periodic newsletter from your choice of institutes dumbo
that's not any scientific organization, you're still failing. The conversation? hahahahahaahahah

then post the passage that says that, I did a search for Pollute and got zero finds. Do you know what the find key is for reviewing documents? I bet you don't. Again, you didn't even read what the article said.

BTW, there is one word polluting, but it isn't in the article, it was someone's post. here

Iain Climie
Reply to John Sheppard
2 years ago
Hi John,
The obvious retort to sceptics is that many ideas essential if mainstream views are correct make sense even if climate change were a damp squib or temperatures fell e.g following a major volcanic eruption like Tambora in 1815. For that matter they work if a major food crop collapses. Typical actions include reducing waste, silviculture, regenerative agriculture, alternatives to fossil fuels (whose extraction can be polluting or destructive), fewer cash crops, combining conservation with careful use and cuttin
Boy you are ignorant

Forum List

Back