How do we Know Human are Causing Climate Change?

Yes, intentionally so. AGW is a fraud designed to enslave he people.
Gee, I feel so enslaved. Think I’ll go to college, get a degree in math and science, then earn more money than working in a mill….just making up shit and giving fake answers to everyone. They’ll never catch on till Tucker says somthing.

It can’t be answered because you left out data. Why did it get warmer and how hot did it get? It seems you’re still dancing Elton
Who told you how they were formed ? Where is your data ?
You are the dufus who made up shit with no proof. Who told you it was ice melt ?

Are you suggesting that every climate science research facility in every country in the world, got it wrong ? All 30 k institutes each of which employ dozens of scientists, all got it wrong. Our military got it wrong, and ever MAJOR related CORPORATION in America got it wrong ?

It's hard to argue with government money.

It can’t be answered because you left out data. Why did it get warmer and how hot did it get? It seems you’re still dancing Elton
I answered your question. You claimed it was ice melt. So I told you the temps must have risen. So how do you know it was ice melt ?

Who told you how they were formed ? Where is your data ?
You are the dufus who made up shit with no proof. Who told you it was ice melt ?
Hahaha are you denying the ice sheet existed? Hahaha Elton look at your dance now

Why does ice melt ? . If I tell you, then You must tell us How long it took to melt.
Are you ready ? The temps go above freezing for longer periods of time than they are below or there is a greater difference.
Now, tell us how long it took.

No, dumbass....why did the CONTINENTAL ICE SHEET, melt. Not why does ice melt.

Good gosh but you are a buffoon.

Forum List

Back