How do we Know Human are Causing Climate Change?

It's not happening period. Everything you clods produce as evidence are computer models.

Those ain't real.
Everything modeled DEMONSTRATES IT IS HAPPENING. You cannot produce one graph of temperatures that includes the industrial revolution and before, that supports you….no where.

nonsense narrative without any evidence!! NEXT?

Why can't you answer why the ice sheet over Chicago melted?
See, that’s how ignorant you are. you don’t even know what AGW climate change is about do you ? You can’t even tell us what it’s about can you ?

Everything modeled DEMONSTRATES IT IS HAPPENING. You cannot produce one graph of temperatures that includes the industrial revolution and before, that supports you….no where.

Modeling is FICTION, you uneducated baboon!

So math and science are fiction ? You must be totally illiterate. Surprised you even use the internet and computer technology that’s all science derived. Amazing. We can add hypocrisy to your ignorant label.

Modeling is an exercise in applied physics, chemistry, fluid mechanics and thermodynamics. You seem to believe that it is impossible to make any prediction of the outcome of a physical event. Do you?

Modeling is an exercise in applied physics, chemistry, fluid mechanics and thermodynamics. You seem to believe that it is impossible to make any prediction of the outcome of a physical event. Do you?
Exactly

Not only those, but it’s applied in literally, every topic that uses mathematics. Mathematics is a primary tool for nearly all modeling. You’re modeling when a banker predicts your monthly payments on a loan…..

Last edited:
See, that’s how ignorant you are. you don’t even know what AGW climate change is about do you ? You can’t even tell us what it’s about can you ?
I answered, nonsense narrative. Fking period!

Now why did the Chicago ice sheet melt?

So far, you’re in denial. You deny something is happening with no evidence. You can’t even say what it is you deny !

You claim something is happening with no evidence. Science DEMANDS that if YOU make the claim, YOU back it up.

That's how REAL science works.

Moron.

You claim something is happening with no evidence. Science DEMANDS that if YOU make the claim, YOU back it up.

That's how REAL science works.

Moron.
I have.
I have all the evidence for you to look at in the world. 30 k universities and climate change science including Harvard, cal tech, MIT, Nasa, every country in the world, all agree with me, not you.
Let me repeat that…every country in the world . All on line…
You are ignorant.

I have.
I have all the evidence for you to look at in the world. 30 k universities and climate change science including Harvard, cal tech, MIT, Nasa, every country in the world, all agree with me, not you.
Let me repeat that…every country in the world . All on line…
You are ignorant.

No, you ignorant fool. Computer models are evidence of nothing but the poor computer coding skills of the idiots who wrote it.

I guess you missed the study that showed every computer model runs hot.

Makes them less than useless.

Dumbass.

I'm not.
But as I've posted many times... CO2 CONTROLS Water Vapor FIRST.
That's why CO2 is the issue/what we Have spewed into the Atmo and can lower.

So Ding Has NOW ADMITTED GHG's, including secondarily Water Vapor, Do control the Temperature.

More elaborately:

Water Vapor, CO2, and Global Warming​

MYTH: Water vapor is the most important, abundant greenhouse gas. So if we’re going to control a greenhouse gas, why don’t we control it instead of carbon dioxide (CO2)?

This is a common Misconception in the debate over greenhouse gases and the causes of global warming. Both water vapor and carbon dioxide are important greenhouse gases that play a crucial role in atmospheric warming. A greenhouse gas is a gas that absorbs and re-emits infrared radiation in Earth’s atmosphere, thereby increasing temperatures. Which gas then is to blame for global warming and should be controlled?

Water vapor accounts for 60-70% of the greenhouse effect while CO2 accounts for 25% —a notable difference when numbers alone are compared. It would seem then that water vapor should be climatologists’ primary focus. However, water vapor cannot be controlled by human intervention; it is simply a Product of its environment.

The amount of water vapor the atmosphere can hold is dependent on temperature. Under normal conditions, most of the heat emitted from Earth’s surface in the form of long wave radiation goes into the atmosphere and out into space. However, the presence of increased greenhouse gases traps more long-wave radiation, which means there is more energy in the atmosphere to warm the Earth’s surface.

As the atmospheric temperature rises, more water is evaporated from ground storage, such as that found in our rivers, oceans, soils, and reservoirs. The released water vapor becomes a greenhouse gas where it then absorbs more energy radiated from the Earth and thus warms the atmosphere. The warmer atmosphere results in further water evaporation and the cycle continues. This mechanism is known as a Positive Feedback Loop.

Scientists then need to focus on what is causing air temperatures to rise in the first place. Heat from Other Greenhouse Gases is Causing atmospheric Warming, Leading to an increase in water evaporation and compounding the greenhouse effect. Anthropogenic, or human-derived, CO2 serves as the Primary source of Warming with water vapor playing a Secondary role.

While CO2 occurs naturally in the atmosphere, human interference has interrupted the carbon cycle through activities, such as burning forests, mining, and burning coal. These activities artificially release more carbon from their solid storage to its gaseous state in the lower atmosphere. The rapid increase in CO2 volume has exceeded the amount oceans and vegetation are able to re-absorb. Furthermore, as deforestation continues around the world, there is less vegetation every year available to sequester the carbon. Thus, excess CO2 remains in the atmosphere where it traps heat and stimulates water evaporation."...."

Water Vapor, CO2, and Global Warming | IEDRO

`
So, why do you want to decrease the amount of water vapor? Does that not reduce the amount of rain as well? You would rather have more droughts than more potential green life on the planet? Then, you complain about the trees being cut down too much. Do you population control people even think about what you are stating before stating it? "Don't cut down trees because we want to reduce rain and kill trees and vegetation." WHAT??? It's really about control you opposition. Marxists!

No, you ignorant fool. Computer models are evidence of nothing but the poor computer coding skills of the idiots who wrote it.

Dumbass.
Dipshit, I can model by hand without a computer. It’s call, mathematics. So your computer is useless dufus. Medicine is useless ? Hilarious. You are useless thinking that way.

Dipshit, I can model by hand without a computer. It’s call, mathematics. So your computer is useless dufus. Medicine is useless ? Hilarious. You are useless thinking that way.

Proving yet again you know nothing about the subject. Math is only part of a computer model dipshit.

The reason why they use computers is because of all the variables involved, dumbfuck.

Gee, I missed that one. So every computer is wrong. You’re amazing. Do you even drive a car ? You must be paranoid. Your cars computer mange’s nearly every system in car. Guess you ride a horse. BTW, do you have your own teeth ?

Forum List

Back