How do we Know Human are Causing Climate Change?

flow goes from warm to cold.

Radiation goes from everywhere to everywhere.
only when it is warm to cold. but don't let that fact slap you in the face.

only when it is warm to cold

Prove it, with measurements.
prove what? start a fire and watch the heat rise to the atmosphere. it's quite simple. you must not understand fire.
ever watch steam on hot asphalt? only goes up, never side to side except when there is wind.

take a hot cup of coffee and watch the steam off of it. always straight up.

start a fire and watch the heat rise to the atmosphere. it's quite simple. you must not understand fire.

Now you're confusing conduction with radiation again.
Is that because you're stupid?

Remember when you claimed that the Sun was hot because of fire?
That was funny.
you remain confused derp. we were discussing warm to cold flow. it's obvious you can't answer the problems I stated cause I'm right.

we were discussing warm to cold flow

We were discussing photons.

you are exactly right. cause it doesn't exist.

DURR...….2nd Law.
flow goes from warm to cold. every one of your cartoons says so.

I don't disagree with that. it does however maintain the 2nd law restrictions as it happens.

I don't disagree with that

Don't tell SSDD you know he's wrong.

it does however maintain the 2nd law restrictions as it happens.

Sounds interesting! Can you post the part of the 2nd Law that mentions restrictions on photons?
when was I commenting on photons? radiation happens according to the 2nd law. and it can actually happen anywhere given many variables. but hey, you keep chugging on them there photons.

only when it is warm to cold. but don't let that fact slap you in the face.

only when it is warm to cold

Prove it, with measurements.
prove what? start a fire and watch the heat rise to the atmosphere. it's quite simple. you must not understand fire.
ever watch steam on hot asphalt? only goes up, never side to side except when there is wind.

take a hot cup of coffee and watch the steam off of it. always straight up.

start a fire and watch the heat rise to the atmosphere. it's quite simple. you must not understand fire.

Now you're confusing conduction with radiation again.
Is that because you're stupid?

Remember when you claimed that the Sun was hot because of fire?
That was funny.
you remain confused derp. we were discussing warm to cold flow. it's obvious you can't answer the problems I stated cause I'm right.

we were discussing warm to cold flow

We were discussing photons.
nope. you won't see photon mentioned in any of my posts in this particular string. but you keep hanging onto that photon. me thinks you stand on a lazy susan and just spin all day.

DURR...….2nd Law.

I don't disagree with that. it does however maintain the 2nd law restrictions as it happens.

Sounds interesting! Can you post the part of the 2nd Law that mentions restrictions on photons?
when was I commenting on photons? radiation happens according to the 2nd law. and it can actually happen anywhere given many variables. but hey, you keep chugging on them there photons.

when was I commenting on photons? radiation happens according to the 2nd law.

You don't know that photons = radiation?

You still haven't recovered from that brain trauma......sad.

so warm to cold flow was the discussion and you won't find any reference from me concerning photons. Now of course to answer your absurd claim. but it was warm to cold flow and cold to warm not flow. it was quite simple.

wash, rinse, repeat.

Last edited:

so warm to cold flow was the discussion and you won't find any reference from me concerning photons. Now of course to answer your absurd claim. but it was warm to cold flow and cold to warm not flow. it was quite simple.

so warm to cold flow was the discussion

SSDD's moronic claim about photons was the discussion.

upload_2019-3-20_9-54-1.png

View attachment 251185

well mine was hot to cold flow. you are confused with whom you are having a discussion with. you'll be ok once you simmer down.

View attachment 251185

well mine was hot to cold flow. you are confused with whom you are having a discussion with. you'll be ok once you simmer down.

So you tried to defend SSDD's idiocy with off-topic idiocy of your own?

Thanks for your non-help.

Ever been in an elevator when a pregnant sweat hawg cut loose a Golden corral fart ?
Multiply by 7 billion. Dont forget to add in the billions of cattle so that Puerto Rikkann bitch doesn't feel left out.

View attachment 251185

So you tried to defend SSDD's idiocy with off-topic idiocy of your own?

Thanks for your non-help.
Deflection noted

Humans made and emitted the CO2 that is warming the planet
Bull Shit Again..

View attachment 251314

Come on now Crick... where is your correlation? Why haven't we runaway before with levels far higher than today?

You've seen my correlation. You claimed it was a lie. However, you nor anyone else has provided one single fuckiing shred of evidence to back up that claim. While I can show that data from four different international organizations and tens of thousands of scientists who use it every day without a hint of a complaint. What the fuck have you got you stupid, lying asshole?

Bull Shit Again..

View attachment 251314

Come on now Crick... where is your correlation? Why haven't we runaway before with levels far higher than today?

You've seen my correlation. You claimed it was a lie. However, you nor anyone else has provided one single fuckiing shred of evidence to back up that claim. While I can show that data from four different international organizations and tens of thousands of scientists who use it every day without a hint of a complaint. What the fuck have you got you stupid, lying asshole?

Bullshit skidmark...I have provided evidence over and over that we aren't even having any real effect on CO2 concentrations...we don't make enough CO2 to overcome the natural variation from year to year in the Earth's natural CO2 production...For example, termites alone produce two times as much CO2 as we make...the soil produces 9 times more CO2 than we do and as the earth greens, the soil area is expanding producing even more CO2... Just considering those two sources which produce eleven times more CO2 than we do, it is clear that the claim that our relative wisp of CO2 is causing the globe to warm is pseudoscience of the foulest sort.

But since you don't have the capacity to read, and actually absorb, information I will post it again lest someone actually believe your lies...

https://www.researchgate.net/public...SPHERIC_CO2_TO_ANTHROPOGENIC_EMISSIONS_A_NOTE

A necessary condition for the theory of anthropogenic global warming isthat there should be a close correlation between annual fluctuations of atmospheric CO2 and the annual rate of anthropogenic CO2 emissions.Data on atmospheric CO2 and anthropogenic emissions provided by the Mauna Loa measuring station and the CDIAC in the period 1959-2011 were studied using detrended correlation analysis to determine whether, net of their common long term upward trends, the rate of change in atmospheric CO2 is responsive to the rate of anthropogenic emissions in a shorter time scale from year to year. … Results do not indicate a measurable year to year effect of annual anthropogenicemissions on the annual rate of CO2 accumulation in the atmosphere.”

CO2-Emissions-vs-CO2-ppm-concentration.jpg

https://www2.meteo.uni-bonn.de/bibliothek/Flohn_Publikationen/K287-K320_1981-1985/K299.pdf

The recent increase of the CO2-content of air varies distinctly from year to year, rather independent from the irregular annual increase of global CO2-production from fossil fuel and cement, which has since 1973 decreased from about 4.5 percent to 2.25 percent per year (Rotty 1981).”
“Comparative investigations (Keeling and Bacastow 1977, Newll et al. 1978, Angell 1981) found a positive correlation between the rate of increase of atmospheric CO2 and the fluctuations of sea surface temperature (SST) in the equatorial Pacific, which are caused by rather abrupt changes between upwelling cool water and downwelling warm water (“El Niño”) in the eastern equatorial Pacific. Indeed the cool upwelling water is not only rich in (anorganic) CO2 but also in nutrients and organisms. (algae) which consume much atmospheric CO2 in organic form, thus reducing the increase in atmospehreic CO2. Conversely the warm water of tropical oceans, with SST near 27°C, is barren, thus leading to a reduction of CO2 uptake by the ocean and greater increase of the CO2. … A crude estimate of these differences is demonstrated by the fact that during the period 1958-1974, the average CO2-increase within five selective years with prevailing cool water only 0.57 ppm/a [per year], while during five years with prevailing warm water it was 1.11 ppm/a. Thus in a a warm water year, more than one Gt (1015 g) carbon is additionally injected into the atmosphere, in comparison to a cold water year.”

Temperature-Change-Leads-CO2-Growth-Change.jpg

https://www.researchgate.net/public...spheric_carbon_dioxide_and_global_temperature

Conclusion:
“There exist a clear phase relationship between changes of atmospheric CO2 and the different global temperature records, whetherrepresenting sea surface temperature, surface air temperature, or lower troposphere temperature, with changes in the amount of atmospheric CO2 always lagging behind corresponding changes in temperature.”

(1) The overall global temperature change sequence of events appears to be from 1) the ocean surface to 2) the land surface to 3) the lower troposphere.

(2) Changes in global atmospheric CO2 are lagging about 11–12 months behind changes in global sea surface temperature.

(3) Changes in global atmospheric CO2 are lagging 9.5–10 months behind changes in global air surface temperature.

(4) Changes in global atmospheric CO2 are lagging about 9 months behind changes in global lower troposphere temperature.

(5) Changes in ocean temperatures appear to explain a substantial part of the observed changes in atmospheric CO2 since January 1980.

(6) CO2 released from anthropogenic sources apparently has little influence on the observed changes in atmospheric CO2, and changes in atmospheric CO2 are not tracking changes in human emissions.

(7) On the time scale investigated, the overriding effect of large volcanic eruptions appears to be a reduction of atmospheric CO2, presumably due to the dominance of associated cooling effects from clouds associated with volcanic gases/aerosols and volcanic debris.

(8) Since at least 1980 changes in global temperature, and presumably especially southern ocean temperature, appear to represent a major control on changes in atmospheric CO2.

Temperature-Change-Leads-CO2-Growth-Change-Humulum-2013.jpg

SAGE Journals: Your gateway to world-class journal research

“The warming and cooling of the ocean waters control how much CO2 is exchanged with atmosphere and thereby controlling the concentration of atmospheric CO2. It is obvious that when the oceans are cooled, in this case due to volcanic eruptions or La Niña events, they release less CO2 and when it was an extremely warm year, due to an El Niño, the oceans release more CO2. [D]uring the measured time 1979 to 2006 there has been a continued natural increase in temperature causing a continued increase of CO2 released into the atmosphere. This implies that temperature variations caused by El Niños, La Niñas, volcanic eruptions, varying cloud formations and ultimately the varying solar irradiation control the amount of CO2 which is leaving or being absorbed by the oceans.”

https://pubs.acs.org/doi/abs/10.1021/ef800581r

“With the short (5−15 year) RT residence time results shown to be in quasi-equilibrium, this then supports the (independently based) conclusion that the long-term (∼100 year) rising atmospheric CO2 concentration is not from anthropogenic sources but, in accordance with conclusions from other studies, is most likely the outcome of the rising atmospheric temperature, which is due to other natural factors. This further supports the conclusion that global warming is not anthropogenically driven as an outcome of combustion.”

https://iopscience.iop.org/article/10.1088/1748-9326/8/1/011006/meta

“However, it is the dependence of the airborne fraction on fossil fuel emission rate that makes the post-2000 downturn of the airborne fraction particularly striking. The change of emission rate in 2000 from 1.5% yr-1 [1960-2000] to 3.1% yr-1 [2000-2011], other things being equal, would [should] have caused a sharp increase of the airborne fraction

erl459410f3_online.jpg

https://agupubs.onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/full/10.1029/2009GL040613

[T]he trend in the airborne fraction [ratio of CO2 accumulating in the atmosphere to the CO2 flux into the atmosphere due to human activity] since 1850 has been 0.7 ± 1.4% per decade, i.e. close to and not significantly different from zero. The analysis further shows that the statistical model of a constant airborne fraction agrees best with the available data if emissions from land use change are scaled down to 82% or less of their original estimates. Despite the predictions of coupled climate-carbon cycle models, no trend in the airborne fraction can be found.”

There is plenty more actual evidence but this should be enough to clearly demonstrate that you are little more than a lying parrot....Reality and observations always show your beliefs to be nothing more than alarmist pap....

Bull Shit Again..

View attachment 251314

Still waiting for a response from Billy Bob with some evidence for his claim that NASA. NOAA, BEST, JWA, Hadley and NWS are all, in coordination, putting out falsified temperature data. And, if I were as stupid as Billy Bob and several other deniers here, I'd be demanding "proof".

Bull Shit Again..

View attachment 251314

Still waiting for a response from Billy Bob with some evidence for his claim that NASA. NOAA, BEST, JWA, Hadley and NWS are all, in coordination, putting out falsified temperature data. And, if I were as stupid as Billy Bob and several other deniers here, I'd be demanding "proof".
so dude, I gave you the city of Atlanta and the fact that the local recorded temps were in conflict with your post of the area well over average for February. why did you throw that out?

And, are you expecting that the agencies will come out and admit they faked the data? what is it exactly you will accept as proof?

Bull Shit Again..

View attachment 251314

Screen-Shot-2016-12-27-at-4.37.50-AM.gif

Bull Shit Again..

View attachment 251314

Don't blame you for hiding away from actual evidence of the degree to which your cult lies...must be more comfortable to pretend that you never saw the evidence...

Forum List

Back