How do we Know Human are Causing Climate Change?

Well we don't. We don't know its human caused. No, But it might be the wiser to assume it IS. Wouldn't that just be prudent until it is disproven? Ok course, there are the Pollyanna's that throw caution to the winds and think happy thoughts and ignore bad stuff. Not practical way to live.
Yeah.. Why not destroy America's economy on a whim?

Well we don't. We don't know its human caused. No, But it might be the wiser to assume it IS. Wouldn't that just be prudent until it is disproven? Ok course, there are the Pollyanna's that throw caution to the winds and think happy thoughts and ignore bad stuff. Not practical way to live.
Ok, spare the snark, bucko. Really? The same economy that gouges for health care, housing and pharmaceuticals? I think we have had enough covering for those jerks. Please, the same assholes that hire illegals and then call it humanitarian whilst Americans lose their jobs and their homes and live in the streets...Those same assholes? Global warming may or not be human caused, don't know. Not going to feel sorry for the globalists that don't give a shit might lose a few dollars trying to rectify it. They lost my sympathy a long time ago.

We don't know its human caused. No, But it might be the wiser to assume it IS.

How many trillions should we spend on your prudence? Just in case?

What is the price of caution? It's way better than the price of being reckless. We end up extinct, you like that?

What is the price of caution? It's way better than the price of being reckless. We end up extinct, you like that?

What is the price of caution?

According to some, $76 trillion.

It's way better than the price of being reckless.

Could spending $76 trillion to prevent "man made warming" be reckless?

Ok, spare the snark, bucko. Really? The same economy that gouges for health care, housing and pharmaceuticals? I think we have had enough covering for those jerks. Please, the same assholes that hire illegals and then call it humanitarian whilst Americans lose their jobs and their homes and live in the streets...Those same assholes? Global warming may or not be human caused, don't know. Not going to feel sorry for the globalists that don't give a shit might lose a few dollars trying to rectify it. They lost my sympathy a long time ago.
It's not the globalists that lose their jobs, healthcare, homes and retirement when the economy tanks.

It's the average family.

It's the citizens.

1. It's more than "caution". Read the OP or refute it instead of your usual FALLACIOUS replies with this cost Fallacy I'm busting now.

2. "$76 Trillion" (Google it) is the cost over FORTY Years estimate.
IOW, 1.9 Trillion a Year to the Whole Planet, not just USA.
That is out of $88 Trillion World GDP.
Just over 2%.
What's Cleaner Air, Water, and power worth?
What's Stopping Sea Level rising 6' worth?

3. Your'e a non-conversant Jerk who foists the same fallacious answer daily.
Get a new Toy, I just Busted your only one Clown boy.

`

`

Last edited:
If your hysterical scenerio were true, how do you suggest we force large Ecoterrorist nations like China, India and other countries to destroy their economies?

Biological war? Conventional and Nuclear wars have such a large carbon footprint it would seem counterproductive.

1. It's more than "caution". Read the OP or refute it instead of your usual FALLACIOUS replies with this cost Fallacy I'm busting now.

2. "$76 Trillion" (Google it) is the cost over FORTY Years estimate.
IOW, 1.9 Trillion a Year to the Whole Planet, not just USA.
Just over 2%.

3. Your'e a non-conversant Jerk who foists the same fallacious answer daily.
Get a new Toy, I just Busted your only one Clown boy.

`

`

"$76 Trillion" (Google it) is the cost over FORTY Years estimate.

If we spread it over 40 years, it's okay to waste $76 trillion?

Just over 2%

Can you cover my portion? Thanks!
Just send 4% of your income to the Clinton Foundation. Or the UN.

I thought you were whining about CO2, not pollution?

Obama didn't stop that already?

Just over 2%

I'd be Thrilled to Reap Your Share of the Net GAINS from Dropping Fossil Fuel subsidies and instituting Renewables!

The world Spends $5.2 Trillion on Fossil Fuel subsidies that would be replaced by one $1.9 Trillion in Renewables.
That's $3.3 Trillion LESS spending per year.

United States Spend Ten Times More On Fossil Fuel Subsidies Than Education

"....A new International Monetary Fund (IMF) study shows that USD$5.2 trillion was spent globally on fossil fuel subsidies in 2017. The equivalent of over 6.5% of global GDP of that year, it also represented a half-trillion dollar increase since 2015 when China ($1.4 trillion), the United States ($649 billion) and Russia ($551 billion) were the largest subsidizers.".."​

You can't debate me, you're just a wisecracking Clown.
`
`

Last edited:

Just over 2%

I'd be Thrilled to Reap Your Share of the Net GAINS from Dropping Fossil Fuel subsidies and instituting Renewables!

The world Spends $5.2 Trillion on Fossil Fuel subsidies that would be replaced by one $1.9 Trillion in Renewables.
That's $3.3 Trillion LESS spending.

United States Spend Ten Times More On Fossil Fuel Subsidies Than Education

"....A new International Monetary Fund (IMF) study shows that USD$5.2 trillion was spent globally on fossil fuel subsidies in 2017. The equivalent of over 6.5% of global GDP of that year, it also represented a half-trillion dollar increase since 2015 when China ($1.4 trillion), the United States ($649 billion) and Russia ($551 billion) were the largest subsidizers.".."​

`

I'd be Thrilled to Reap Your Share of the Net GAINS from Dropping Fossil Fuel subsidies

Writing off a business expense is not a subsidy.

The study includes the negative externalities caused by fossil fuels that society has to pay for, not reflected in their actual costs.

Yeah, I'll bet. DURR.

The world Spends $5.2 Trillion on Fossil Fuel subsidies

How much of that is giving cheap fuel to poor people? LOL!

How today’s global warming is unlike the last 2,000 years of climate shifts
Previous cooldowns and warm-ups were regional, driven by natural forces, paleoclimate data show
CAROLYN GRAMLING
JULY 24, 2019
ScienceNews.org

""Temperatures across 98% of Earth’s surface were Hotter at the end of the 20th century than at any time in the previous 2,000 years.

Such nearly universal warming, occurring in lockstep across the planet, is Unique to this current era, scientists say. By contrast, other well-known cold and warm snaps of the past, such as the Little Ice Age or the Medieval Warm Period, were, in fact, regional rather than worldwide.

What’s more, the rate at which temperatures are increasing now far exceeds any previous temperature fluctuations measured in the last two millennia. Those are the conclusions of a Trio of new papers examining temperature trends over the last 2,000 years, published online July 24 in Nature and Nature Geoscience.

[......]

`

It is wiser to ignore the hype till such time as climate science can at least produce some observed, measured evidence which supports the man made climate change hypothesis over natural variability...till that time, they are simply telling you how beautiful the emperor's new clothes are...

It is wiser to ignore the hype till such time as climate science can at least produce some observed, measured evidence which supports the man made climate change hypothesis over natural variability...till that time, they are simply telling you how beautiful the emperor's new clothes are...
There's tons of Evidence posted/linked in My OP from very credible sources.
oooooph
`

Last edited:
How today’s global warming is unlike the last 2,000 years of climate shifts
Previous cooldowns and warm-ups were regional, driven by natural forces, paleoclimate data show
CAROLYN GRAMLING
JULY 24, 2019
ScienceNews.org

""Temperatures across 98% of Earth’s surface were Hotter at the end of the 20th century than at any time in the previous 2,000 years.

Such nearly universal warming, occurring in lockstep across the planet, is Unique to this current era, scientists say. By contrast, other well-known cold and warm snaps of the past, such as the Little Ice Age or the Medieval Warm Period, were, in fact, regional rather than worldwide.

What’s more, the rate at which temperatures are increasing now far exceeds any previous temperature fluctuations measured in the last two millennia. Those are the conclusions of a Trio of new papers examining temperature trends over the last 2,000 years, published online July 24 in Nature and Nature Geoscience.

[......]

`
Why are there 2,300 year old trees under the Arctic?

oooooph
`
Models =/= evidence

oooooph
`

Sorry guy...there is only what passes for evidence in the minds of people who have been completely bamboozled...you show evidence that glaciers have melted back and then simply assume that mankind is to blame..you show evidence that sea level has risen and then simply assume that we are to blame..you show evidence of some warming and then simply assume that mankind is to blame...and on and on...evidence of climate change which no one is disputing since the climate is always changing..,and tacked on to that evidence, an assumption that we are causing the change..

What I want to see is actual evidence that we are causing the change...or evidence that the present climate is outside the limits of natural variability...that sort of evidence has never been posted because that sort of evidence simply does not exist...

Forum List

Back