How do we Know Human are Causing Climate Change?

That and the FACT the last 7 years were the warmest 7 years on record. (or 7 of 8)
Right through Skookerasbil (with jc456 assists) ridiculous thread/BLOG, the delusional "the skeptics are winning" BLOG.
No shame or no brains. They're, in fact, getting crushed.
The skeptics are losing/have lost.

`
Actually it was 2C warmer during the last interglacial with 120 ppm less atmospheric CO2.

Actually it was 2C warmer during the last interglacial with 120 ppm less atmospheric CO2.
Yawn.
That's seven posts/Trolls in six threads (in 10 mins) you Obsessively STALKED.
I generally just ignore and use them now when I want to bump up my threads.

You're a ONE LINE TROLL, but again good for looking like my posts are replies instead of blogging.
`

Yawn.
That's seven posts/Trolls in six threads (in 10 mins) you Obsessively STALKED.
I generally just ignore and use them now when I want to bump up my threads.

You're a ONE LINE TROLL, but again good for looking like my posts are replies instead of blogging.
`
Keeping you honest is a full time job. I usually don't need more than a sentence or two to do it. :)

With respect to the recent warming trend, why don't you believe it is relevant that it was 2C warmer during the last interglacial with 120 ppm less atmospheric CO2?

Keeping you honest is a full time job. I usually don't need more than a sentence or two to do it. :)

With respect to the recent warming trend, why don't you believe it is relevant that it was 2C warmer during the last interglacial with 120 ppm less atmospheric CO2?
I've already answered it specifically many times even though it's an overall non sequitur since we don't know the circumstance or Anomaly that may have caused it.
You're not very good on logic.

You're a troll.
I think Formally ignoring you would be better
Can't decide.
I'll let you know.

I've already answered it specifically many times even though it's an overall non sequitur since we don't know the circumstance or Anomaly that may have caused it.

You're a troll.
Can't decide.
I'll let you know.
No. You allege you answered it but we both know that's not true. You posted some links that didn't address the question at all. But feel free to put your answer into a few simple words that make sense. Thumbnail it for me.

Doesn't that imply it's NOT CO2?

You're a troll.
Can't decide.
I'll let you know.
Nope. Our pal ding is ok! As a wise character once observed: “Lighten up, Francis.”

First, babu hits me up with almost a dozen laughter smileycons. Then, I hit him up with a bunch. Then babu deletes most of the laughter thingies but changes a couple to the downvote “disagree” emoticon. I’d say he’s stalking me; but frankly, I can’t get that worked up over his ego. Just thought it might be a good idea to note his weird behavior.

😆

Lighten up....
1645555243183.png

SIXTH TIME

Including a few pages back in this thread.
ding said:
And yet our planet is 2C cooler than in the past with 120 ppm more atmospheric CO2.
AGAIN:
I just explained why you repeat Trolling POS
Here's a more official version.

NOAA
Mid-Holocene Warm Period – About 6,000 Years Ago

""Mid-Holocene Warm Period – About 6,000 Years Ago Paleoclimatologists have long suspected that the "middle Holocene," a period roughly from 7,000 to 5,000 years ago, was warmer than the present day. Terms like the Altithermal or Hypsithermal or Climatic Optimum have all been used to refer to this warm period that marked the middle of the current interglacial period.
Today, however, we know that these terms are obsolete and that the truth of the Holocene is more complicated than originally believed. What is most remarkable about the mid-Holocene is that we now have a good understanding of both the global patterns of temperature change during that period and what caused them.

It appears clear that changes in Earth's orbit have operated slowly over thousands and millions of years to change the amount of solar radiation reaching each latitudinal band of Earth during each month. These Orbital changes can be easily calculated and predict that the Northern Hemisphere Should have been warmer than today during the mid-Holocene in the summer and colder in the winter. The combination of warmer summers and colder winters is apparent for some regions in the proxy records and model simulations. There are some important exceptions to this pattern, however, including colder summers in the monsoon regions of Africa and Asia due to stronger monsoons with associated increased cloud cover during the mid-Holocene, and warmer winters at high latitudes due to reduction of winter sea ice cover caused by more summer melting.

In summary, the mid-Holocene, roughly 6,000 years ago, was generally warmer than today during summer in the Northern Hemisphere.
In some locations, this could be true for winter as well.
Moreover, we clearly know the cause of this Natural warming, and we know without doubt that this proven "astronomical" climate forcing mechanism CANNOT be responsible for the warming over the last 100 years.

https://www.ncei.noaa.gov/sites/default/files/2021-11/12 Mid-Holocene Warm Period & Penultimate Interglacial Period & Early Eocene Period -FINAL OCT 2021.pdf

`

Last edited:
[sizer=6]
SIXTH TIME
Including a few pages back in this thread.

AGAIN:
I just explained why you repeat Trolling POS
Here's a more official version.

NOAA
Mid-Holocene Warm Period – About 6,000 Years Ago

""Mid-Holocene Warm Period – About 6,000 Years Ago Paleoclimatologists have long suspected that the "middle Holocene," a period roughly from 7,000 to 5,000 years ago, was warmer than the present day. Terms like the Altithermal or Hypsithermal or Climatic Optimum have all been used to refer to this warm period that marked the middle of the current interglacial period.
Today, however, we know that these terms are obsolete and that the truth of the Holocene is more complicated than originally believed. What is most remarkable about the mid-Holocene is that we now have a good understanding of both the global patterns of temperature change during that period and what caused them.

It appears clear that changes in Earth's orbit have operated slowly over thousands and millions of years to change the amount of solar radiation reaching each latitudinal band of Earth during each month. These Orbital changes can be easily calculated and predict that the Northern Hemisphere Should have been warmer than today during the mid-Holocene in the summer and colder in the winter. The combination of warmer summers and colder winters is apparent for some regions in the proxy records and model simulations. There are some important exceptions to this pattern, however, including colder summers in the monsoon regions of Africa and Asia due to stronger monsoons with associated increased cloud cover during the mid-Holocene, and warmer winters at high latitudes due to reduction of winter sea ice cover caused by more summer melting.

In summary, the mid-Holocene, roughly 6,000 years ago, was generally warmer than today during summer in the Northern Hemisphere.
In some locations, this could be true for winter as well.
Moreover, we clearly know the cause of this Natural warming, and we know without doubt that this proven "astronomical" climate forcing mechanism CANNOT be responsible for the warming over the last 100 years.

https://www.ncei.noaa.gov/sites/default/files/2021-11/12 Mid-Holocene Warm Period & Penultimate Interglacial Period & Early Eocene Period -FINAL OCT 2021.pdf

`
And doesn't explain why the planet is 2C cooler than in the past with 120 ppm more CO2, dummy.

And doesn't explain why the planet is 2C cooler than in the past with 120 ppm more CO2, dummy.
Yes it does.
Troll/last-word away.
(and odd you didn't deny it the other 5 times!!)

`

so many clowns, new and old here, say it's all natural
"it goes up, it goes down"
but scientists have actually looked into WHY this cycle is different than the others.

About 615,000,000 results (0.30 seconds)
Search Results
Web results

How We Know Today's Climate Change Is Not Natural
https://blogs.ei.columbia.edu/2017/04/.../how-we-know-climate-change-is-not-natural/Apr 4, 2017 - Last week, the House Committee on Science, Space and Technology, chaired by climate contrarian Lamar Smith, R-Texas, held a hearing on ...

How do we know global warming is not a natural cycle? | Climate ...
www.climatecentral.org/library/faqs/how_do_we_know_it_is_not_a_natural_cycleNov 7, 2009 - Answer. If the Earth's temperature had been steady for millions of years and only started rising in the past half century or so, the answer would ...

How do we know? - Evidence | Facts – Climate Change: Vital Signs of ...
https://climate.nasa.gov/evidence/Vital Signs of the Planet: Global Climate Change and Global Warming. ...Not only was 2016 the warmest year on record, but eight of the 12 months that make up .... the Earth's natural greenhouse effect and suggested that slight changes in the ...

Human fingerprints on climate change rule out natural cycles
https://www.skepticalscience.com/global-warming-natural-cycle.htmHowever, internal forces do not cause climate change. ... and oceanic emissions of CO2 and know that they are small compared to anthropogenic emissions, but ...
[.....]
How Do We Know Humans Are Causing Climate Change? | Climate ...
https://www.climaterealityproject.org/.../how-do-we-know-humans-are-causing-climat...Feb 1, 2019 - Yes, we know humans are responsible for the climate changewe see ... as if we're wrapping another, not-so-natural blanket around the Earth.

Global warming isn't just a natural cycle » Yale Climate Connections
https://www.yaleclimateconnections.org/.../global-warming-isnt-just-a-natural-cycle/Sep 18, 2018 - Here's how we know that. ... Global warming isn't just anatural cycle. By Sara Peach on Sep ... The earth's temperature changesnaturally over time. Variations ... Earth's warming: How scientists know it'snot the sun. From Yale ...

How Do We Know that Humans Are the Major Cause of Global ...
https://www.ucsusa.org/global-warming/science.../human-contribution-to-gw-faq.htmlJump to Natural and human factors that influence the climate (known as ...- Natural climate drivers include the energy ... in snow and ice cover thatchange how much ... if it were not for these human-made and natural tiny particles.

[.....]
`
Hell no, humanity could torch the atmosphere, kill all mammals, blow up every single nuclear plant and still…

No, climate changes anyway. Don’t blame the humans.

When you say "man" is responsible, you mean mistly Chinese man, right?
Yes, absolutely!
We are doing a MUCH better job at cutting emissions and use energy much more efficiently.
Of course, we are still second.
Just as long as you acknowledge that is the problem.

`

Credit where due!

Crick and Old Rocks always give China a pass
In fact, the infamous/controversial "GND" that AOC wanted legislated is in FULL SWING by private industry!
92% of New Power generation renewable last year, and EVs exploding.
TEXAS number ONE in adding renewable capacity in 2021.
`

`

I really don't know why it is going on.
I do know that fresh water is only 2% of the earths water and that it is being polluted and over used.

Forum List

Back