How do we know that Allah doesn't hate fags?

How do finite human beings presume to "know" anything an omniscient God?

Hatred is nothing more than a projection of human ignorance and fear.

The way we know allah doesn't hate fags, is because allah is a figment of the imagination of a flea bitten pedophile warlord called muhamhead.

A fictional character can neither love or hate pillow biters.

can someone find a verse in the Koran that says Allah doesn't hate fags?

You very well know there is no verse in the Qur'an that state God does not hate Homosexuals or are you writing about a smoke and used the British slang for a smoke?

Now getting back to the fact you already knew no such verse existed in the first place make me come to the conclusion that you want to write about how Liberals support a Muslim right to be a bigot and a religion of hate while denying the same right, am I correct?

Allah loves homosexuals.

So do Muslims as long as their victims are under the age of ten years. Boy or girl no matter.

As taught by their "prophet".

Well the bible says being a homo is bad . Right next to the part that says tatoos are bad . Therefore , tatooed people are as bad as the gays !

Well the bible says being a homo is bad . Right next to the part that says tatoos are bad . Therefore , tatooed people are as bad as the gays !

Oops

Christ.jpg

You very well know there is no verse in the Qur'an that state God does not hate Homosexuals or are you writing about a smoke and used the British slang for a smoke?

Now getting back to the fact you already knew no such verse existed in the first place make me come to the conclusion that you want to write about how Liberals support a Muslim right to be a bigot and a religion of hate while denying the same right, am I correct?

Almost. I'm illustrating how the PC mind gets confused when one PC code comes into direct conflict with another. In this case it would be we must embrace Islam and we must accept gays. Which one are going to choose? Accept one and the other comes into direct conflict with it. Personally, I don't know anyone who accepts christian bible as a literal way to live which is why they often don't adhere to some of the other things. In that case they disagree with bible. The left says we have to accept the Koran and not complain one word about it. What do you do when the koran says gays must be stoned. Do you reject islam? Do you think that some crazy shit (which it is), or do say to yourself "we must stone the gays now because I am not allowed to disagree with islam".

Last edited:

I'm sure Ishmail's tattoo parlor was shut down back in 370 B.C.

Almost. I'm illustrating how the PC mind gets confused when one PC code comes into direct conflict with another. In this case it would be we must embrace Islam and we must accept gays. Which one are going to choose?

No matter what answer I give those like you it will never be accepted, so I will write it anyway...

The Homosexual community should have the right to live in peace and be treated equally as anyone else in this country. Our religion should not dictate the laws of our land, and if you disagree please understand that in Islamic countries their religion dictates their laws, and I do not want something like that in this country.

It is your choice to live your life without being around homosexuals, but in the end they have a right to live freely within our society. I will never support their right to force a Church to perform a Same Sex Marriage, and will draw my line there, but I believe if they want to join in union with a same sex couple then that is their damn business and not mine.

As for Islam and their radical way of ruling, well as I wrote in another post let then behead me, and remember I am a screamer, and no a Horses Ass does not scream if Lucy Hamilton reads this response.

So you do know for a fact that Islam does not have any verses in it that show God loving the gay community, and the same can be written for Christianity, but I am willing to bet that the Progressive Liberal will not sit quietly and allow Islam to impose it religious rule across our land either, so let not think they actually love Islam but just use them to drive those like you nuts.

Again my opinion is not going to be like nor do I care but the reality is no religion I know of is kind to the Homosexual community, well at least the ones from Abraham bloodline!

Forum List

Back