How do we know this was a terrorist attack?

SuperDemocrat

Gold Member
Mar 4, 2015
I'm reading the news feeds and all they can really say for sure is that an airplane crashed. They assume it is terrorism because it fits the pattern but how do we know for sure that this is terrorism. Has there been any groups claiming responsibility?

If you have to ask ---- it isn't. The whole point of terrorism is to make some kind of statement.

Usually, within 48 hours of an attack, the organization responsible generally takes credit. Nobody has said anything yet, and there are reports that there were failures of the avionic systems just before it went off radar.

I think it would be irresponsible to say that it's a terror attack before we even know if it is or not.

You don't want to give them credit for anything they didn't do, it only builds their reputation.

I'm reading the news feeds and all they can really say for sure is that an airplane crashed. They assume it is terrorism because it fits the pattern but how do we know for sure that this is terrorism. Has there been any groups claiming responsibility?
Relax...When Jeb becomes President we will bomb Iraq.

No group is claiming responsibility yet....but the whole world experts and leaders agree by now, that the evidence points to a bomb.

So in plain English (for those hardheaded) Yes! it was a bomb that brought that Egyptair plane down

A terrorist bomb.

The Plane most likely went down due to mechanical failure, planes are machinery just like cars, boats, etc only a loose wire can set it off, or a simple electrical problem..

If it was terrorism, someone organization would have taken pride in it already, they masturbate to that shit it feeds their EGO..

Whenever a plane crashes why do paranoid freaks always assume it was terrorism?? A lot of pilots are not very skilled or just too old, or inept because the airlines are to cheap to pay a substantial wage..

Last edited:

No group is claiming responsibility yet....but the whole world experts and leaders agree by now, that the evidence points to a bomb.

So in plain English (for those hardheaded) Yes! it was a bomb that brought that Egyptair plane down

A terrorist bomb.

What a great plan. Create an event and nobody knows who did it or why. Way to get your message out. :rolleyes:

The Plane most likely went down due to mechanical failure, planes are machinery just like cars, boats, etc only a loose wire can set it off, or a simple electrical problem..

If it was terrorism, someone organization would have taken pride in it already, they masturbate to that shit it feeds their EGO..

Whenever a plane crashes why do paranoid freaks always assume it was terrorism?? A lot of pilots are not very skilled or just too old, or inept because the airlines are to cheap to pay a substantial wage..

When was the last time a plane went down because of mechanical problems? It's been something like 20 years.

We don't what I have heard today is that messages indicated that intense smoke set off smoke detectors in the front of the jetliner where some of its vital electronics are located messages also suggest damage to the right-side cockpit windows. Until they find the black box you will never know for sure what happened and maybe not even then.

means - this happened in Paris a very secured airport, so it would have to be the CIA

motive - Americans are bitching about spending 3 or more hours at US airports and missing flights because of TSA

opportunity - the CIA creates its own opportunities

So , the CIA is the person of interest - NBC interviewed Americans at US airports after the incident --they all claimed they didn't mind the delays if they were "safe"

So you do the math

As a pilot I have a theory based on the position in the plane that developed trouble first.

I will check this out by looking at a close up of the nose gear on one of those models. The lights on the front landing gear could be removed and replaced fairly easily with lights that function but are packed with explosives. This swap could be done without raising much suspicion. The raised gear is exactly in the aircraft where the smoke seemed to be coming from. I doubt the ground people wouldn't think a thing about a front "headlight" being swapped out on the tarmac. I doubt they would take a plane out of service for such a repair that wouldn't affect public safety normally.

'Smoke detected' before EgyptAir crash...
shocked.gif

EgyptAir: 'Smoke detected' inside cabin before crash
Fri, 20 May 2016 - There were smoke alerts inside the cabin of the EgyptAir passenger plane shortly before it crashed in the Mediterranean, unconfirmed reports say.
Smoke was detected in the toilet and the aircraft's electrics, just minutes before the signal was lost, according to data published on air industry website the Aviation Herald. However, there has been no official confirmation of the data. Flight MS804 was en route from Paris to Cairo with 66 people on board. The Aviation Herald said it had received flight data filed through the Aircraft Communications Addressing and Reporting System (ACARS) from three independent channels. It said the system showed that at 02:26 local time on Thursday (00:26 GMT) smoke was detected in the Airbus A320 toilet. A minute later - at 00:27 GMT - there was an avionics smoke alert.

_89758943_89742048.jpg

The last ACARS message was at 00:29 GMT, the air industry website said, and the contact with the plane was lost four minutes later at 02;33 local time. ACARS is used to routinely download flight data to the airline operating the aircraft. Philip Baum, the editor of Aviation Security International Magazine, told the BBC that technical failure could not be ruled out. "There was smoke reported in the aircraft lavatory, then smoke in the avionics bay, and over a period of three minutes the aircraft's systems shut down, so you know, that's starting to indicate that it probably wasn't a hijack, it probably wasn't a struggle in the cockpit, it's more likely a fire on board. "Now whether that was a technical fire, a short circuit, or whether it was because a bomb went off on board, we don't know," he added.

Greece earlier said that radar showed the Airbus A320 had made two sharp turns and dropped more than 25,000ft (7,620m) before plunging into the sea. Debris and body parts were found on Friday by teams searching for the wreckage of the Airbus320, Greek and Egyptian officials said. Items including seats and luggage have also been retrieved by Egyptian search crews. The debris was discovered about 290km (180 miles) north of Alexandria, the Egyptian military said. European Space Agency satellites spotted an oil slick in the area where the flight had vanished - but the organisation said there was no guarantee it was from the plane. The search is now focused on finding the plane's flight recorders, the Associated Press news agency reports. Egyptian President Abdel Fattah al-Sisi has expressed his "utmost sadness and regret" at the crash.

The focus of the investigation

'
And it seems that the smoke was being detected for several minutes before the plane went down -- not consistent with a terrorist attack.

What a disappointment for the United States of Hysterians here who were salivating at more opportunities to hate Muslims.

I am sure the Egyptian airline would prefer a terrorist attack rather than yet more evidence of their incompetence at running their airplanes.

According to the BBC, the aircraft had descended from cruising height down to 15,000 when the smoke detectors went off, and it went off radar at about 10,000 ft.

If it was a terrorist attack, the bomb would have taken out the aircraft while it was at cruising altitude, because bombs tend to make the airplane disappear quickly, not give them time for emergency maneuvers.

that was my very thought this morning, where's the claim. and making that claim will bring some serious wrath, and there are some really, really smart people working on it 24/7, on America's behalf. Who ever did it ? they're soon 2 B laserdrone vapor. :)

Last edited:

Forum List

Back