How Do We Love Our Enemies?

That's good. Maybe you don't have to cut slack to others then. As long as you do to them as you do to yourself you should be just fine.

Lol actually, in all seriousness I think there are times to cut them some slack and times not to.

Lol actually, in all seriousness I think there are times to cut them some slack and times not to.
I agree, but I was being serious when I said that. The standard is to treat others as you treat yourself. Compared to a guy who doesn't hold himself to a higher standard, the guy that does has a better standing in judging behaviors by others that don't meet that standard. The first guy is just a hypocrite. The second guy walks the talk.

I agree, but I was being serious when I said that. The standard is to treat others as you treat yourself. Compared to a guy who doesn't hold himself to a higher standard, the guy that does has a better standing in judging behaviors by others that don't meet that standard. The first guy is just a hypocrite. The second guy walks the talk.

Oh I'm sorry, I thought that you were joking around,.. I could remove my funny reaction if you want me to.

Forum List

Back