How do you explain a ordered universe without a Creator?

Please quote one third grade argument I've made.
Please read through these before you make one more bad argument

Why there is no god

This site lists the 46 reasons you believe there is a god and it explains why you are wrong all 46 times.

This way you won't keep making the same bad arguments everyone else did.
I read it. I'm still laughing.
Yea but did you understand? Of course you didn't. You believe a fucking imaginary invisible creator cares about you. You're delusional.

What is the alternative? If the alternative is that the Creator in question cares nothing for us, then he may as well not exist as far as we are concerned.

Does the universe care about dinosaur souls? Are all the people that lived on Mars 5 billion years ago in a heaven? What was their purpose?

Could Ancient Mars Have Supported Life? Water Isn't the Only Key

Everything has a purpose whether you believe in a God or not.

One such attribute is the presence of a global magnetic field, produced by an internal dynamo, which would help shield surface life from ionizing radiation.

Another key characteristic is a thick atmosphere, which would moderate temperatures and provide a barrier against ultraviolet radiation from the sun.

While modern Mars lacks these characteristics, it possessed both of them about 4 billion years ago. A thorough understanding of Martian habitability would seek to determine whether the magnetic field, thick atmosphere and liquid water all occurred simultaneously. "It is a matter of timing: The emergence and sustenance of both life and its habitat require a convergence of the right chemicals and physical conditions in the right place at the same time.

Assessing the physical conditions that prevailed in the distant past is challenging but not impossible, for example, NASA is currently studying the rate at which gas is escaping

It makes sense for habitability discussions and research to focus on Mars, which is close to Earth and looms as a target for human exploration down the road, Conrad said. But Mars also serves as a laboratory of sorts, she added.

"Everything we learn about Mars is a lesson in how to learn about other planets, and those lessons are key to enabling us to explore them,"

Why there is no god

This site lists the 46 reasons you believe there is a god and it explains why you are wrong all 46 times.

Yea but did you understand? Of course you didn't. You believe a fucking imaginary invisible creator cares about you. You're delusional.

What is the alternative? If the alternative is that the Creator in question cares nothing for us, then he may as well not exist as far as we are concerned.

Does the universe care about dinosaur souls? Are all the people that lived on Mars 5 billion years ago in a heaven? What was their purpose?

What is our purpose?

So the bible is lying when it says 6 days?

It was not a literal 6 days.

What is a day? It is the Earth rotating once around it's axis while orbiting the sun........the sun, which was created on the 2nd day. LOL.
It literally says 6 days. Wtf else is it supposed to mean?

In the badly translated King James version is says "day".

However, in the Hebrew morning and evening can be translated into "chaos" and "order".

No where else in the Hebrew text are the words denoting "day" we read in Genesis are ever used again.

Time is relative. Before man time was relative to God. After Adam, time became relative to man.

Jewish theologians agreed that it was not a literal 6 days, hundreds of years before the advent of modern science.
Numbers were used with each use of the word day. Add the fact that it also said the evening and the morning were the first day, and the meaning is clear. Also note that every other time a number is used with the word day, it denotes a 24 hour period. This applies to every use of the word throughout all of Scripture. One must use the Bible to interpret the Bible. It's a little thing called context.

Have you read the original Hebrew?

I didn't think so.
Yes. I have. Here...The Meaning of "Day" in Genesis | The Institute for Creation Research

Educate yourself. You ignorance is offensive.

pur·pose
ˈpərpəs/
noun
  1. 1.
    the reason for which something is done or created or for which something exists.

But the bible says that the world was made in 6 days. Science says otherwise. Please explain.
1 day to god is not one day to man. LOL They can explain anything away because the bible says everything. I can probably find where it says 1000 days to us is a blink of an eye for god.
So the bible is lying when it says 6 days?

What is a day? It is the Earth rotating once around it's axis while orbiting the sun........the sun, which was created on the 2nd day. LOL.

However, in the Hebrew morning and evening can be translated into "chaos" and "order".

No where else in the Hebrew text are the words denoting "day" we read in Genesis are ever used again.

Time is relative. Before man time was relative to God. After Adam, time became relative to man.

Jewish theologians agreed that it was not a literal 6 days, hundreds of years before the advent of modern science.
Nobody gives a fuck about the jews, we're talking about the bible. 6 days means 6 fucking days.

What is our purpose?
e have no purpose.

The universe exists because universal laws and constants are violated in small ways occasionally

Numbers were used with each use of the word day. Add the fact that it also said the evening and the morning were the first day, and the meaning is clear. Also note that every other time a number is used with the word day, it denotes a 24 hour period. This applies to every use of the word throughout all of Scripture. One must use the Bible to interpret the Bible. It's a little thing called context.

I didn't think so.
Yes. I have. Here...The Meaning of "Day" in Genesis | The Institute for Creation Research

See? They can't be proven wrong because they can just re define what a day is.

I didn't think so.

See? They can't be proven wrong because they can just re define what a day is.

Your ignorance is appalling. Did you ever read what I posted? It explains how you are wrong.

Why there is no god

You're proof that not everything has a purpose. :D

Time is a poorly understood phenomenon.

Time is relative and is not a constant throughout the universe.

Live on another planet and time changes. Go close to the speed of light and come back to Earth and time changes.

Hell, just fly in a jet around the world and you will go back in time a few seconds.
I think you are confusing the time dilation effect with Superman flying around the world really, really fast! :D

Time Dilation

Time only moves forward (as far as we know), although, IIRC, tachyons have been shown to move backward in time.

Last edited:
On the first day, God said let there be light. I'm not sure about you, But think that a all powerful Being can create the universe however He wants to.
While I agree, I also believe God to be honest, just and fair. God made the rules of the universe and, per those rules, we developed brains to investigate and try to understand it.

Is that any doubt that God could also have created the Big Bang 13.77B years ago knowing that, billions of years later, life would develop on Earth according to the rules set at the Big Bang?

Have you ever pondered the meaning of Mark 8:36 in that context?

What happens on Earth isn't as important as what happens to us at the end of corporeal life.

On the first day, God said let there be light. I'm not sure about you, But think that a all powerful Being can create the universe however He wants to.
While I agree, I also believe God to be honest, just and fair. God made the rules of the universe and, per those rules, we developed brains to investigate and try to understand it.

Is that any doubt that God could also have created the Big Bang 13.77B years ago knowing that, billions of years later, life would develop on Earth according to the rules set at the Big Bang?

Of course he could. I once had an atheist friend who explained it as the vacuum cleaner theory of creation. All the bits and pieces of the universe came together in an enormous sack. And as the sack was shaken, given an unlimited length of time, all those pieces would at some point come together in the form of a working vacuum cleaner. Thus our existence now is just that point in all of eternity that the pieces came together as they are.

Then the scientists, based on observed movement of visible objects in space, came up with the big bang theory. It was all gathered together until somehow it all blew apart with the universe ever expanding ever since.

And the proponents of the Big Boss theory concur with those possibilities but with the caveat that something had to shake the sack or something had to light the fuse.

The fact is that none of us really know how matter came to be in the first place or how it came to be in the forms that we have. But it provides endless exercises in speculation, theory, experimentation, and hypothesis. And those of us who intuitively appreciation the improbability of it all happening purely by chance.

Probably we'll all be surprised when the full truth is revealed to us.

Of course he could. I once had an atheist friend who explained it as the vacuum cleaner theory of creation. All the bits and pieces of the universe came together in an enormous sack. And as the sack was shaken, given an unlimited length of time, all those pieces would at some point come together in the form of a working vacuum cleaner. Thus our existence now is just that point in all of eternity that the pieces came together as they are.

Then the scientists, based on observed movement of visible objects in space, came up with the big bang theory. It was all gathered together until somehow it all blew apart with the universe ever expanding ever since.

And the proponents of the Big Boss theory concur with those possibilities but with the caveat that something had to shake the sack or something had to light the fuse.

The fact is that none of us really know how matter came to be in the first place or how it came to be in the forms that we have. But it provides endless exercises in speculation, theory, experimentation, and hypothesis. And those of us who intuitively appreciation the improbability of it all happening purely by chance.

Probably we'll all be surprised when the full truth is revealed to us.
If it's ever revealed or discovered by mankind in our lifetimes.

The Universe itself doesn't appear to be eternal, but finite. It had a definite beginning and, even in current theory of expanding, accellerating Universe to a cold, dead end, will still be devoid of all life and light at some point.

The evening and the morning were the first day. I don't see how it could be any clearer.

The evening and the morning were the first day. I don't see how it could be any clearer.
So you believe the Bible should be taken literally and that the Earth is only about 6000 years old?
The Bible should be taken literally, unless it is clear that it should not be. Such as apocalyptic prophecy. Context should be used when interpreting Scripture. There is plenty of context to use in this case. There is nothing to suggest that days were not 24 hour days. The evening and the morning were first day.

Forum List

Back