How do you explain a ordered universe without a Creator?

According to Bossy, no one else.

According to physics and science.

Infinities are impossible to define with mathematics or physics. Hence, they are "spiritual" concepts.
Do you make this shit up as you go along? :lol:

Do you have a mathematical or physics formula to calculate the value of infinity? If not... shut the fuck up and move along.
Infinity is used a lot in scientific equations, it is represented by the sideways figure eight symbol. Now you know. Fool.

No... Infinity is EXPRESSED in many equations, it is non-calculable... therefore useLESS in an equation. Now you know, fool.

Denying the possibility of knowing anything is self contradictory, to say the least, unless you are unnecessarily 'fool'-ing.

According to Bossy, no one else.

According to physics and science.

Infinities are impossible to define with mathematics or physics. Hence, they are "spiritual" concepts.
Do you make this shit up as you go along? :lol:

Do you have a mathematical or physics formula to calculate the value of infinity? If not... shut the fuck up and move along.
Infinity is used a lot in scientific equations, it is represented by the sideways figure eight symbol. Now you know. Fool.

No... Infinity is EXPRESSED in many equations, it is non-calculable... therefore useLESS in an equation. Now you know, fool.
If it was useless in an equation, they wouldn't use it. Are you this dumb in real life?

Silly boob... I notice you "thanked" this idiocy....

Please answer the following for the class....

∞=x
x=__?

∞+1=x
x=__?

∞/2=x
x=__?

This should illustrate that ∞ is not a calculable value.

If the value is incalculable, it has no functional purpose in mathematics.

The ONLY purpose ∞ serves is to denote an inability to resolve an equation.

Mudda: Let it be to modify my mails.
Then stop ripping off artists.

Something must be wrong with your eyes because you heard not what I wrote to you: Let it be to modify my mails!

PS: It's by the way stupid because nowhere is a border in the universe to argue "but could be - so you are wrong." If someone says "Never anyone saw a coal mine in the sky" and someone else answer "Could be - so you arr wrong", then nevertheless never anyone saw a coal-mine in the sky, because there is just simple nowhere a coal mine. Again: Never anyone saw a border of the universe => there is no border. If there is no border then there's also not an outside of the universe.

Last edited:
I think science recently agreed the universe has about ten billion years left.

Oh yeah? When did Science reach this agreement? And was it having dinner with Math at the time?
LOL. Funny, but yet another example of sealybobo not knowing what the fuck he is talking about.

First, agree "science" isn't an entity capable of making any predictions. It's a tool.

Second, it's a theory with the universe ending in five billion years, but most physicists don't agree.

Time Will End in Five Billion Years, Physicists Predict
Although Australian National University's Lineweaver agrees that calculating probabilities in an eternal multiverse is problematic, he doesn't think predicting a real-world cutoff is the solution.

"I never rule out anything completely, but I don't take this very seriously," Lineweaver said. "I'm going to take questioning the assumptions [behind eternal inflation] more seriously."

Tufts University's Olum also doesn't think physicists should accept the end of time as inevitable.

"Nobody knows why [eternal inflation] should be wrong, but nobody knows exactly why time should come to an end either. To me, these things are on equal footing," he said.

I think science recently agreed the universe has about ten billion years left.

Oh yeah? When did Science reach this agreement? And was it having dinner with Math at the time?
LOL. Funny, but yet another example of sealybobo not knowing what the fuck he is talking about.

First, agree "science" isn't an entity capable of making any predictions. It's a tool.

Second, it's a theory with the universe ending in five billion years, but most physicists don't agree.

Time Will End in Five Billion Years, Physicists Predict
Although Australian National University's Lineweaver agrees that calculating probabilities in an eternal multiverse is problematic, he doesn't think predicting a real-world cutoff is the solution.

"I never rule out anything completely, but I don't take this very seriously," Lineweaver said. "I'm going to take questioning the assumptions [behind eternal inflation] more seriously."

Tufts University's Olum also doesn't think physicists should accept the end of time as inevitable.

"Nobody knows why [eternal inflation] should be wrong, but nobody knows exactly why time should come to an end either. To me, these things are on equal footing," he said.
I agree with the doctor. I don't rule anything out completely but I don't take religion very seriously.

there is no crunch, the acceleration is along a finite angle that eventually returns the matter to is origin while always moving forward, only an infinite trajectory would travel forever as a straight line ...

show me any theory from the 80's based on an accelerating finite trajectory returning all matter to its origin in much the same order as when it left but as a mirror image - the Boomerang theory, you will not be able to find it.

Nothing you're saying makes any sense with regard to physics. The only thing I've ever found that is close to what you seem to be trying to articulate (and badly) is the Big Crunch. That theory didn't emerge in the 1980s, I said it was a popular theory back in the 1980s. It started as a theory shortly after theories of a Big Bang, which goes back nearly 100 years. Ironically, it was an astronomer named Hubble who first postulated a "Big Crunch" scenario... it would later be the space telescope bearing his name that would observe the microwave background radiation patterns and completely destroy the Big Crunch theory.

If you are standing on Earth and you begin to travel west.... eventually, you will go all the way around the world traveling in the same direction and end up back where you started, your point of origin. The "trajectory" you experienced is called an "ellipse" because you ostensibly traveled in a circle. Now, first of all... the universe is not traveling in an ellipse. In fact, every model you can find for the expansion of the universe is a shotgun effect.

Now... Let's say you have a handful of confetti... the confetti represents all the matter in the universe. You toss the handful of confetti into the air. This represents the Big Bang. Theoretically, the idea of a Singularity and Big Crunch, postulates that the confetti will eventually be worked upon by gravity and will return back to your hand in the same ball you began with. As problematic as that theory is with regard to the impossible odds... we find that every piece of confetti you tossed up is growing further apart and instead of gravity acting upon it, dark energy is accelerating it's expansion further apart. So not only is the confetti never going to return to the ball of confetti originally in your hand, it isn't even coming back down.

Now let's go back to the analogy of you traveling west around the world... let's add what physics knows with regard to matter in the universe... the molecules and atoms in your body are constantly traveling apart from each other and accelerating in the velocity with every single day. So how can you ever possibly return to your point of origin if by the time you've traveled around the earth your molecules are miles apart?

And to top it all off... even IF you manage to get around these basics, there is still Heisenberg's Uncertainty Principle. We can never know the location of every atom. A singularity is impossible. So now, we're talking about a theory that simply defies the laws of physics.

If we're going to adopt such theories, I think the God theory is better than the rest.

Now, first of all... the universe is not traveling in an ellipse. In fact, every model you can find for the expansion of the universe is a shotgun effect.

Boomerang theory

the shots (shotgun effect) are the matter of the universe being propelled independently from the same point of origin, Singularity and are traveling at a "finite angle" that will eventually because of the vacuum they are traveling in return them to their original point of origin at the same time and will repeat the process ... compaction - explosion.

If we're going to adopt such theories, I think the God theory is better than the rest.

I agree, for the Spirit, Admission to the Everlasting has only a peripheral bearing to the origin of the universe.

As far as humans and their capacity to know is concerned, 'God' can only be a metaphor.

Humans cannot know.

Denying the possibility of knowing anything is self contradictory, to say the least, unless you are unnecessarily 'fool'-ing.

th

to know, the Egyptians knew best there is an Apex to Knowledge for those willing to reach its summit.

Boomerang theory

the shots (shotgun effect) are the matter of the universe being propelled independently from the same point of origin, Singularity and are traveling at a "finite angle" that will eventually because of the vacuum they are traveling in return them to their original point of origin at the same time and will repeat the process ... compaction - explosion.

Boomerang theory - Google Search

NOTHING pertaining to astrophysics or the universe. Nadda!

So... what in the fuck are you talking about?

A "finite angle" means an angle that is limited, restricted or fixed. All matter in the universe is not travelling in a finite angle. It is all travelling further and further apart and spreading out like shotgun blast.

Furthermore, regardless of the vacuum of space, the matter is not eventually going to do anything unless acted upon by some other force we don't know of... or unless Isaac Newton was completely wrong about Laws of Motion. It is currently accelerating in expansion, not slowing down.

Compaction into a Singularity is not mathematically possible according to Heisenberg. You cannot account for all atoms of matter in the universe. Inside each atom, electrons are popping into and out of existence all the time or occupying two spaces at one time... where are they and how can a Singularity ever account for them?

Now your "theory" seems to be something you made up... maybe you thought you heard it called that? But it seems to be closely related to the old "Big Bang-Big Crunch" theory which has been disproved. The matter in the universe is travelling further from point of origin and doing it faster every second because of dark matter. So the ONLY way to make your theory work is to throw the physics book out the window and believe in some astral phenomenon happening that we can't explain.

...We're back to a spiritual belief.

Boomerang theory

A "finite angle" means an angle that is limited, restricted or fixed. All matter in the universe is not travelling in a finite angle. It is all travelling further and further apart and spreading out like shotgun blast.

Furthermore, regardless of the vacuum of space, the matter is not eventually going to do anything unless acted upon by some other force we don't know of... or unless Isaac Newton was completely wrong about Laws of Motion. It is currently accelerating in expansion, not slowing down.

Compaction into a Singularity is not mathematically possible according to Heisenberg. You cannot account for all atoms of matter in the universe. Inside each atom, electrons are popping into and out of existence all the time or occupying two spaces at one time... where are they and how can a Singularity ever account for them?

Now your "theory" seems to be something you made up... maybe you thought you heard it called that? But it seems to be closely related to the old "Big Bang-Big Crunch" theory which has been disproved. The matter in the universe is travelling further from point of origin and doing it faster every second because of dark matter. So the ONLY way to make your theory work is to throw the physics book out the window and believe in some astral phenomenon happening that we can't explain.

A "finite angle" means an angle that is limited, restricted or fixed.

the explosion, Big Bang at the point of origin, Singularity set a fixed trajectory in unison for all matter traveling in an outward motion ...

It is all travelling further and further apart and spreading out like shotgun blast.

all matter expelled from the Big Bang is traveling at a finite angle (ever so slight) in unison and because it is at an angle over time the collective matter will eventually return to its point of origin.

Sillybobo was right, at the apex all matter traveling in unison will be the furthest from themselves and the night sky will be completely dark however from that point foreword the objects will begin coming together again ever closer till they all reach the point of Solidarity at the same time and begin compacting to start the process over again.

some matter may have an infinite trajectory, a straight line and could escape the process perhaps even an entire galaxy.

Boomerang is my own theory to explain why matter in the universe is expanding.

Boomerang theory

the explosion, Big Bang at the point of origin, Singularity set a fixed trajectory in unison for all matter traveling in an outward motion ...

It is all travelling further and further apart and spreading out like shotgun blast.

all matter expelled from the Big Bang is traveling at a finite angle (ever so slight) in unison and because it is at an angle over time the collective matter will eventually return to its point of origin.

Sillybobo was right, at the apex all matter traveling in unison will be the furthest from themselves and the night sky will be completely dark however from that point foreword the objects will begin coming together again ever closer till they all reach the point of Solidarity at the same time and begin compacting to start the process over again.

some matter may have an infinite trajectory, a straight line and could escape the process perhaps even an entire galaxy.

Sounds perfectly plausible. I also think there are infinite universes out there in the unseeable universe. I wonder if universes ever connect or are they so far apart they could never?

Boomerang theory

Sounds perfectly plausible. I also think there are infinite universes out there in the unseeable universe. I wonder if universes ever connect or are they so far apart they could never?
Dear sealybobo even if subsets don't connect or intersect, you can draw a bigger set that includes them, and that larger set becomes the bigger universe.

Boomerang theory

But this is not true and doesn't comport with what we know. First... a Singularity defies physics, I explained to you about Heisenberg's Uncertainty Principle. Are you claiming it didn't apply?

Second... whatever type of event, Big Bang or otherwise, it set all matter into motion on the trajectory of a shotgun blast. Anyone who observes what happens in a shotgun blast can see that the pellets begin very compacted and close together in the shell... as they travel away from where they are fired, they expand outward... each pellet on it's own trajectory... not all on a fixed trajectory. And curiously, we don't seem to have much trouble with people killing themselves from shotgun blasts returning to the point of origin.

But all matter is NOT traveling at the same "finite angle" it's travelling in different directions, (ever so slight.) And Newton's Laws of Motion say that it will continue to travel in the same direction until some other force acts upon it.

If silly boob was EVER right about something it was sheer luck. As it stands, what he articulated is completely contradictory to your theory. He is stating what theoretical physics calls "the Big Freeze" which is when the matter in the universe finally expands so far apart from itself that energy becomes so weak it can't sustain heat for celestial bodies.

From there, you wander off into some kind of psychedelic fantasy... some cosmic magical phenomenon happens to suddenly reverse all laws of known physics and the matter starts retreating back to point of origin. You've not defined or explained the force that supposedly causes this. And before you say "gravity" it's not gravity because gravity is not working upon the matter now. If it were, the matter in the universe would be slowing down and not accelerating.

See... this is what I keep trying to tell you... many years ago, we didn't know that the universe was accelerating in expansion. That's when this theory was developed... before we had all the information. At that time, it seemed plausible that gravity could eventually work on the matter to slow it, stop it, and reverse it's course back to point of singularity. But IF gravity is working on matter expanding in the universe, dark matter is offsetting it's effects... or something is... because it's not slowing down, it's speeding up. That kills your theory dead in it's tracks.

And since when in the hell did Science become some moron on a message board making up his own opinionated theories? :dunno:

Something must be wrong with your eyes because you heard not what I wrote to you: Let it be to modify my mails!
Then stop ripping of artists with those videos you post.
Something must be still wrong with your eyes because you heard not what I wrote to you: Let it be to modify my mails! And let it in be to give anyone any order how and what they have to think or not to think. That's crazy.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back